PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries-Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

shutterbug
02-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Maybe itís just the end of a long day, but this recap of last nightís episode had me :rofl:: The Vampire Diaries: Parents Just Don't Understand (http://www.tv.com/news/the-vampire-diaries-parents-just-dont-understand-photo-recap-27749/)

lmarie086
02-04-2012, 03:15 PM
^ :rofl: I loved that! Do they do that for every episode? I sure hope so!

Ajax
02-07-2012, 06:37 PM
^ :rofl: I loved that! Do they do that for every episode? I sure hope so!

Yes! Price Peterson reviews every episode of Vampire Diaries like that - they are absolutely hilarious! If you click on his name in that review, the rest of his articles should come up.

michiruwater
02-07-2012, 09:40 PM
I finally caught up.

I love the Originals, and I am so suuuper excited to have all of them running around creating chaos.

I'm hoping that they're honest about teasing us with Stefan and Elena reunited. I do agree that Stefan's broodiness can be a bit boring, but at the end of the day they're supposed to be together and it weirds me out that they've been apart for so damned long.

They need to stop killing Alaric. And hurting Caroline. Caroline's the (second, depending upon if you adore Damon or not) best character on this show and they treat her terribly far too often.

Satellitegirl
02-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I think maybe they're taking Caroline on a "harsh reality of being a vampire" journey, so to speak. But yeah, she's been through enough already. Give the girl some happiness in there! I would love it if Damon and Elena were together, but I'm sure that will never be the final result, so I just enjoy the tension of the "triangle" on the show.

MarieM
02-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I want Damon with someone else. Elena is SOOOOOO boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Latte
02-10-2012, 12:26 AM
On the other hand, Damon and Katherine would be good together.

lmarie086
02-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Another great episode!! Loved the Stefan and Elena moments, but I thought it was a little weird that he was visibly warmer around her than he has been in recent episodes. Their last moment killed me a little-I can't believe how long they've gone without being together.

Ouch for Damon though; what Elena said was overly harsh for sure, but didn't she say before that she wasn't Katherine, and that she wasn't going to go back and forth between the brothers?

Esther...you know, I like her. She's weird, and I don't like that she wants to kill her kids, but I like her. Her duplicity caught me a little offguard, though. I was surprised in the last episode when Esther said she forgave Klaus, so perhaps I should have been expecting what happened tonight, to some extent at least. But I wasn't. Still...no more Elijah dying!! I'm not so sure he actually drank when Esther made the toast; he's too perceptive.

Damon and Rebekah, well...that was unexpected. We'll see how that turns out.

Satellitegirl
02-10-2012, 03:30 AM
Damon back to his old ways of getting laid with someone else, when Elena rejects him lol. That was harsh what she said, though.

Again, loved Klaus this episode. If they truly kill off this whole family, I'm going to be sad. I'd love Klaus to stick around, and same goes for Elijah. The others..eh...can take them or leave them. Team Klauroline! lol

Anyone know what the song was that was playing when Elena showed up at the party?

manhn
02-10-2012, 06:58 AM
I HATE HATE HATE HATE "Bad Boys Turned Good" or "I'm not bad I'm misunderstood" storylines SO MUCH. Damon's "downfall" is lame, but I have to admit I kinda liked Klaus (I might kill humans but I'm really just an insecure artist who was never loved by my father!). Crap! Maybe because I suspect he will die a tragic death eventually (he doesn't seem like he can really go beyond this season, IMO). But Damon will be here forever!

I loved Elena and Caroline's dresses.

Having Alaric, Bonnie, Tyler *and* Jeremy absent in this episode made the episode quite lopsided. That said, it was still very entertaining. The Originals are one smokin' family, I must say.

Ajax
02-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Another fantastic episode... I just don't know how this show does it week after week. At this point, my only problem is the way they're writing Stefan. I have no idea what's going on with him. Has he actively turned off his switch to avoid feeling pain? Is he still feeding on humans? They made such a big deal of his addiction to human blood in the past season, what's happening with that now.

Oh, and somebody pointed out that Stefan looks like Puppet!Angel and I CANNOT UNSEE THIS LOL'ING FOREVER

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Still loving the Klaroline. They're the only thing keeping me watching at this point.

PeterG
02-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I liked how Elena was told by Damon that she could not go to the ball. And then Elena shows up. :lol: Honestly Damon, she's not your eight year old daughter (and you should have known better).

And then when Elena enters the ballroom...one arm in Stefan's, the other placed in Damon's. Sounds corny, but I thought that scene played well.

Still loving the Klaroline. They're the only thing keeping me watching at this point.

:eek: Really??? :eek: :eek:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I liked how Elena was told by Damon that she could not go to the ball. And then Elena shows up. :lol: Honestly Damon, she's not your eight year old daughter (and you should have known better).

And then when Elena enters the ballroom...one arm in Stefan's, the other placed in Damon's. Sounds corny, but I thought that scene played well.

:eek: Really??? :eek: :eek:

Yep. Can't stand Damon or Elena. Don't care for Tyler anymore. I do like evil Stefan, but if they make him all shmoopy over Elena again (which they will, of course), that's clearly not gonna last.

So yeah, it's Klaus/Caroline. Well, I do like Elijah.

Latte
02-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Klaus was so charming last night. What a turnaround. Think he really cares for Caroline or is he playing a game?
Damon looks oh so hot in a tux. Of course he always looks hot.
Just love Ian! Big crush!:D