PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries-Season 3

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

PeterG
10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Ian (as Damon) got the two best lines of the night:

Damon and Alaric at the bar, Damon says something about Mason being angry with him. Then Mason breaks a glass in Damon's face. Damon to Mason: "Told ya!"

Then when Mason and Damon are climbing down into the tunnel and Damon gets speared multiple times right through his body: "I'm having a bad day..."

:rofl:

What were those spears, anyway? Some sort of magic spell that goes off when a vampire passes through that part of the tunnel:

I think they made a big mistake when they killed off Mason. Not only is he great eye candy, but, he and Damion really work well together and produce some of the best scenes on the show. I hope they can find a way to bring him back somehow as a regular or at least re-occuring character.

Agree, agree, agree. However, I think this was a last chance for us to see some favourite characters - and that will be that... :( Death sucks.

I thougtht this was the best eppisode they have had in awhile.

It certainly was jam-packed with storylines and action! Whew!

I also need the cover of "This Woman's Work". Anyone know?

Greg Laswell - This Woman's Work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNSK7D7VOvg)

Hey, how come I didn't remember Frederick? He is cuuuuuute!!! :swoon:

And the ending. The fire crackles up in flames, Bonnie looks toward the fireplace and the necklace is sitting there. It looks like the fire has not affected it, the necklace looks exactly the same. Does this mean Latte might get her wish and some of the characters from seasons past might return? :confused:

AshleyN
11-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Spent the last couple of days catching up with the season so far.

I'm kind of disturbed by how attracted I am to Klaus. In a cast full of pretty, pretty people, Joseph Morgan might be at the top of the list.

Am I the only one who thinks people are being rather harsh on Jeremy about the whole ghost thing? "How dare you be emotionally conflicted about being confronted by the ghost of your girlfriend WHO WAS MURDERED? Why can't you just get over it already?" Assholes, much? And I don't even like Jeremy.

Speaking of Jeremy, as thrilled as I was to see my beloved Anna back, I'm not sure it was a great idea to remind everyone that she's the only person who's ever been able to make him the slightest bit interesting.

I'm a little torn between being disappointed at not getting more Pearl in the ghost episode, and thinking that if we had it would have made her reunion with Anna much less effective. That scene was so great. It was fun to see Lexi again too.

On a similar note, not nearly enough Elijah in this weeks episode. What's the point of bringing him back for an episode if he's barely going to be in it? They really need to unkill him again, although considering Daniel Gillies apparently has a new show (http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/111102_saving_hope_AD.htm) I'm not sure how that would work. Of course, his new show sounds pretty terrible so maybe it'll get cancelled soon and the Vampire Diaries producers will come to their senses and make him a regular.*wishful thinking*

There's absolutely no way they can make me give a crap about a Jeremy/Bonnie/Matt love triangle*, so how about we just don't even go there, okay?

Love that Elena is getting vampire slaying lessons. Yeah, there's a limit to how much she can do to protect herself, but at least she's going to try to do something to prepare herself for the dangers she's going to face. Reason #434 she kicks Bella's ass.

*Unless it somehow leads to Klaus heartripping the three of them, in which case FULL STEAM AHEAD! It feels like ages since we had a good heart rip.

Latte
11-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Elena becomes Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
That will turn Damon on even more, I would say.:lol:

Just remembering something,

At the beginning of this series, I heard that one of the guys was movie star Steve McQueen's grandson.(where did the years go)
So, of course I thought it was Matt. He even looks like him.
But no! It's brown haired, brown eyed Jeremy! :rofl:

PeterG
11-09-2011, 07:35 AM
It's possible that the episode that follows this weeks episode (November 10th) will be the one that airs on January 15th. TWO MONTH HIATUS??!!

:wuzrobbed

Satellitegirl
11-09-2011, 12:44 PM
They had quite a log hiatus last year as well. Guess we'll see.

mashenka82
11-09-2011, 04:38 PM
This week's episode (November 10th) is the last one until January - it's the mid season finale...
What will I do without TVD?!

I seriously love this show and while there were moments where I got tired of the storylines last year, this year has really kept me on the edge of my seat. I love the new Stefan! And I kind of love the new more human Damon, who IMO, will save Stefan.
Also, I kind of love that while we have the Stefan/Elena/Damon thing going on, she's technically with neither brother and I sort of love that.
My only real complain about this season is Elijah, or the lack thereof... Bring him back and I'll be a VERY happy camper!

lmarie086
11-09-2011, 05:12 PM
It's possible that the episode that follows this weeks episode (November 10th) will be the one that airs on January 15th. TWO MONTH HIATUS??!!

:wuzrobbed indeed. I'll be almost 22 by that point!! So far away :(

Latte
11-10-2011, 11:04 PM
:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

AshleyN
11-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Wait, so I got caught up just in time for the hiatus?:wall:

lmarie086
11-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Don't read if you aren't watching!

You know, Elena has a lot more fight in her this season-she never would've done that to Rebecca in past seasons.

I see a huge trainwreck starting soon-there's no way their plan is going to go smoothly. But that always makes it more interesting haha.

AshleyN
11-11-2011, 01:43 AM
You know, Elena has a lot more fight in her this season-she never would've done that to Rebecca in past seasons.I dunno about that. Remember the time she stabbed herself in the gut in order to take out Elijah? I honestly think it's the most badass thing anyone's ever done on this show.

On another note:

It feels like ages since we had a good heart rip.It's like they were listening to me!:lol:

lmarie086
11-11-2011, 01:47 AM
I dunno about that. Remember the time she stabbed herself in the gut in order to take out Elijah? I honestly think it's the most badass thing anyone's ever done on this show.

I did actually forget about that, seems I need a refresher on past episodes haha. Elena does keep surprising me though.

AshleyN
11-11-2011, 01:52 AM
I did actually forget about that, seems I need a refresher on past episodes haha. Elena does keep surprising me though.I've said it many times, and I'll keep saying it - Elena is the anti-Bella Swan. It's not just the fact that she's scrappy either, for example her speech to Stefan last year about not wanting to be a vampire is one of my favourite moments ever on the show.

AshleyN
11-11-2011, 02:05 AM
'Kay, Stefan needs to undagger Elijah RIGHT NOW!

Orable
11-11-2011, 02:06 AM
This mid-season finale was epically KICKASS! o_O Joseph Morgan, btw, blew it out of the water with his performance tonight. Finally got on the JM train and now I have to wait until January to see more of him :fragile:

A little weirded out by how they didn't explain where Katharine was all this time and how she survived Michael vamping out on her.