PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries-Season 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

nlyoung
10-16-2011, 02:14 PM
I think it's pretty clear they'll drag the story out for a couple of weeks until it looks like no hope ever again for E and S, then Klaus will die and S will be "back". Frankly, he is much more interesting as a bad guy, and I much prefer E/D ;)

Jimena
10-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Still can't stand Damon. And frankly, Elena's wearing thin, too. I'm much more interested in the secondary characters. As long as they keep them interesting, I'll watch the show.

Satellitegirl
10-16-2011, 08:46 PM
I thought it was a great episode. Not much more to add than that really. Tired of the "struggle" with Stefan, but eh. I hope Elena and Damon have some time :P.

PeterG
10-16-2011, 09:05 PM
I think it's pretty clear they'll drag the story out for a couple of weeks until it looks like no hope ever again for E and S, then Klaus will die and S will be "back". Frankly, he is much more interesting as a bad guy, and I much prefer E/D ;)

:lol: See how good this show is? Other programs would drag that storyline out for the entire season. Here, we get resolutions quickly!!! :D

manhn
10-16-2011, 10:36 PM
The emotional highlight was the reunion of Matt and Vicki. The show has always done a solid job of showcasing sibling relationships.

nlyoung
10-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Yes but you know Vicki will turn out to be the next villain once Klaus is gone ;)

Orable
10-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Nah, I'm betting that Anna will end up being the real baddie in this situation :EVILLE:

lmarie086
10-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Loved tonight's episode! So much going on, but all done so well, IMO.

Stefan's wavering tonight though, made me raise my eyebrow a little. He definitely seemed like he was on the brink of his humanity when Elena was "drunk" and being silly in the bleachers. But I would've thought the Klaus' compulsion would stick more? Not that it hasn't, of course...but it definitely seemed like he was worried when he caught Elena from falling. Also, love that she got him at the end haha. She showed more energy in this episode. And was it just me or did he smile after Elena walked off?

Rebecca annoys me, but she's fun. A lot like Katherine in some ways, IMO...and speaking of whom, wonder how she's doing.

Did anyone else recognize Michael? He seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him.

ETA: When Vicki got the cigarettes, was it just me, or did the guy sitting on the car look like Luka? And so curious to see what happens with Anna/Jeremy/Bonnie! I love Anna, but I finally adjusted to Jeremy/Bonnie haha.

And poor Matt. No matter what he always ends up alone :(

Satellitegirl
10-21-2011, 02:51 PM
I agree...great episode last night!

Michael did look familiar...I just can't place him.

Bonnie was being ridiculous about Jeremy's dead ex.

I love the thoughtful side of Damon toward Elena. She's finally catching on :).

Rebecca is annoying, but a good character on the show.

It was nice to see Elena stick up for herself against Stefan's completely uncalled for remark.

I wonder what happened to Katherine :). (Part of me hoped she would just be killed...but I seriously doubt that...unless Rebecca is going to play the evil one now.)

PeterG
10-22-2011, 02:57 AM
Michael did look familiar...I just can't place him.

Mikael is played by Sebastian Roche (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003067/), who has been on Criminal Minds, Fringe, 24, Supernatural and General Hospital.

Bonnie was being ridiculous about Jeremy's dead ex.

I'm siding with Bonnie as I do not like it when my significal other spends more time with dead people than with me. But I'm Canadian...

It was nice to see Elena stick up for herself against Stefan's completely uncalled for remark.

I thought Stefan is not in control of what he does or says anymore. Because Klaus took away Stefan's humanity? Stefan seemed to go soft toward the end of the episode, which did not fit in with the story, until he coldly stated how stupid Elena is (I'm paraphrasing). Is the consistency of various characters wavering? (Mr. Director, we're watching you!) :lol:

I wonder what happened to Katherine :). (Part of me hoped she would just be killed...but I seriously doubt that...unless Rebecca is going to play the evil one now.)

I can't imagine Katherine not being around a long time. She's too good of a character to dispose of. Which just made me think of the return of Uncle Taylor... :cheer2: :cheer:

I checked last week to see if Rebecca was played by the same actress who originated the role. It is the same actress. Talk about patient, waiting two years to return to the show!

manhn
10-22-2011, 03:12 AM
I know I am obsessed, but I think besides killing Klaus, one "way" of bring back Stefan to "normal" would to get Caroline's dad to perform some of his de-vampiring experiment on Stefan. There is a reason Damon was unable to compel him.

Great episode! And yay, Uncle Mason!

PeterG
10-22-2011, 03:31 AM
Which just made me think of the return of Uncle Taylor... :cheer2: :cheer:

Great episode! And yay, Uncle Mason!

Oops. Meant to say Uncle Mason. (Who is played by Taylor Kinney.) Heck, I'll take either uncle! :D

Satellitegirl
10-22-2011, 04:49 AM
Yah, I'm glad Uncle Mason is back. That was a happy surprise. Wonder how they'll explain that....

manhn
10-28-2011, 05:05 AM
Grams! Lexi! Pearl! Oh, I am crying Tara Lipinski tears.

I also need the cover of "This Woman's Work". Anyone know?

Wonderful episode.

Latte
10-28-2011, 09:49 PM
I think they made a big mistake when they killed off Mason. Not only is he great eye candy, but, he and Damion really work well together and produce some of the best scenes on the show. I hope they can find a way to bring him back somehow as a regular or at least re-occuring character.
But, for the life of me, I don't see how unless he just stays a ghost that only Damion can see.:D I thougtht this was the best eppisode they have had in awhile.