PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries-Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Satellitegirl
05-13-2012, 02:17 AM
True lol.

I watched it again online yesterday, and I have to say the scene with Klaus in Tyler's body, got to me more on second viewing, because Klaus clearly liked Caroline, and cared about her. I'm sure he relished the hug and affection from her, when he was in Tyler's body.

Also I saw on the twitter of the guy who plays Alaric, that he already has a new series that got picked up.

manhn
11-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Jeremy's talent for drawing and Grams' teaching job--the writers' attention to the small details is another reason this show is so good.

The actress who plays Rebekkah is killing it this season. I hope she's back sooner rather than later.

PeterG
11-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Jeremy's talent for drawing and Grams' teaching job--the writers' attention to the small details is another reason this show is so good.

The actress who plays Rebekkah is killing it this season. I hope she's back sooner rather than later.

manhn, if you care to, you are welcome to join us in the season 4 thread of the Vampire Diaries (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?85251-The-Vampire-Diaries-Season-4)

:P