PDA

View Full Version : Should it be illegal to stink and not wear deodorant @ gym?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

haribobo
09-28-2011, 01:59 AM
There were some guys at my gym who stunk so bad I could barely breathe. They were obviously not wearing deodorant. Really not cool. Can we make a law for this?

my little pony
09-28-2011, 02:03 AM
stinking should be illegal absolutely everywhere. if any candidate put that on his or her platform, i would vote for them in at least 3 states.

Skittl1321
09-28-2011, 02:12 AM
I'd much prefer men to stink over dousing themselves in Axe bodyspray.

There are apparently some people who are allergic to deodorant- alternatives are just not as effective.

haribobo
09-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Well I don't think these guys were allergic. Just of a certain race that is well known for not wearing deodorant. :/ Sorry to have to bring it there but its just true. And gross. And obnoxious. It should not be allowed, rawr. I was reading that shaving/trimming underarms helps a lot too. I'm willing to be they didn't do that either.

nubka
09-28-2011, 02:28 AM
I'd much prefer men to stink over dousing themselves in Axe bodyspray.There are apparently some people who are allergic to deodorant- alternatives are just not as effective.

Icky ick!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

UMBS Go Blue
09-28-2011, 02:32 AM
There were some guys at my gym who stunk so bad I could barely breathe. They were obviously not wearing deodorant. Really not cool. Can we make a law for this?
Hear hear! It's all the more obnoxious when people are all sweaty and in tank tops, which seems to makes the odor even more... noticeable.

And cleaning off the benches / equipment after use would sure be nice, in addition to placing your towel over benches / equipment while using them. Awfully lovely when you go do bench presses or leg extensions and see the bench/apparatus covered in a layer of slimy sweat. :yikes:

Well I don't think these guys were allergic. Just of a certain race that is well known for not wearing deodorant. :/ Sorry to have to bring it there but its just true.
It's not limited to any one race at my (very diverse) gym. I was trying to bench press 165 lbs (in addition to the 45 lb barbell) the other day and this one white blonde person - who always works out in the same lime green T-shirt - walked odoriferously by and I nearly passed out and dropped the whole barbell. :eek:

I'd much prefer men to stink over dousing themselves in Axe bodyspray[goes to grab the keys to the janitor's closet so I can lock Skittl in there with all the stinky people :shuffle: :P ]

LilJen
09-28-2011, 02:37 AM
There's a guy who works at our supermarket. I call him Hyper-Cologne Guy. Uses so much cologne he makes me sneeze.

Back to the regular topic. . .

AliasJohnDoe
09-28-2011, 02:39 AM

All smelly body parts should be illegal!!!! Man or Woman. :P

Southpaw
09-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Bonus to working out at home - if I stink nobody notices. :slinkaway

Not that I ever EVER stink after a good sweaty workout, mind you. :saint:

my little pony
09-28-2011, 02:44 AM
more people should swim

Southpaw
09-28-2011, 02:49 AM
more people should swim

I agree (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYsskJgR1A) :saint:

nubka
09-28-2011, 03:18 AM
There's a guy who works at our supermarket. I call him Hyper-Cologne Guy. Uses so much cologne he makes me sneeze.

Back to the regular topic. . .

Still better than mega-stink... :scream:

Rex
09-28-2011, 03:23 AM
I despise B.O. and the people who cluelessly (or not) emit it. One of the dancers at the bar I used to work part-time would not wear deodorant. His lover at the time, a doctor (!), was fragrance-free too, and preferred his LOVAH the same way. Apparently it turned some customers on. "My phermones can arouse people" he'd brag. It made my eyes water. I used to :rofl: at him whenever a customer told him to go away because he smelled. It happened several times. He'd shrug his shoulders and walk away like it was no big deal, but I'd laugh....don't be coming up to me smelling like ass and armpit....

heckles
09-28-2011, 03:53 AM
Smokers have the worst BO. The nicotine just seeps out their pores.

UMBS Go Blue
09-28-2011, 04:07 AM
Fast food addicts --> larger, greasier, and sweatier too.