PDA

View Full Version : Favorite US Male and Female Pair Skaters

hippychick
09-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Just curious, with so much discussion about Denney and Coughlin if you could choose your top three favorite male and /or female pair skaters seperately or as a team in the US right now who would they be and why. i.e. (jumps/artistry/etc.)

museksk8r
09-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Caitlin Yankowskas and Rockne Brubaker would be the ultimate dream team for the US I think. I think they have the best posture, body lines, flow, and artistic sensibility of all the current US pairs skaters.

Pulaski73
09-27-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm kind of in love with Simpson/Blackmer for their artistic abilities at such a young age. My dream team for the U.S. would be Castelli/Brubaker and I seriously think they would be able to challenge the top teams in the world.I would also love to see the team of Caitlin Yankowskas and Ben Okolski.

blue_idealist
09-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Amanda Evora, Mark Ladwig, Caitlin Yankowskas.. and if I can add four I"ll add Rockne.. no particular reasons, just that I think they're artistically/technically better than the rest overall.

paskatefan
09-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Amanda & Mark since 2005 Skate America. :encore:

Wishing Caydee & John a successful partnership, and I hope that Caitlin finds a partner compatible with her talent. Very impressed so far with Marley & Rockne.

In the past - Tai & Randy, Jenni & Todd, Kyoko & Jason, Kyoko & John

as pros - Yuka & Jason (oh, Yuka has kept her Japanese citizenship, but I still love their pair skating)