PDA

View Full Version : Kharis RALPH Asher HILL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

pani
09-27-2011, 02:15 PM
New FD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tatjana2541#p/u/1/JuP_uX0qXIk
I must say - i am a fan. There FD look so difficult and have so many interesting moves. And entery into this rotational lift :swoon:
i know it will be hard for them to take place in team for WCh, but i cant waite to see this interesting dance at GP/

Debrah
09-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow, they look quite improved with a far more mature look on ice since last season, and I too like this new FD and am interested in watching it devlop over the season.

clarie
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM
I loved it. What an improvement for previous years. I think a little tweaking and perhaps some more "attitude" will benefit them. Love the rotational lift, and the elements go with the music very nicely........cudos to them. Correct me if I'm wrong but they will be at Skate Canada, right?

pani
09-27-2011, 03:23 PM
I loved it. What an improvement for previous years. I think a little tweaking and perhaps some more "attitude" will benefit them. Love the rotational lift, and the elements go with the music very nicely........cudos to them. Correct me if I'm wrong but they will be at Skate Canada, right?

They will be at SA. Sad they will have nly 1 GP event.

Pratfall
09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
:):) I'm really pleased with their improvement ! ( There's always room for more, but finally, I think they're going in the right direction )

I don't know where they would be on the points list in case of teams withdrawing. Could they be in line for a possible 2nd. assignment ?

I think this dance could be very good for them at Nationals , anyway.

Habs
09-27-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm glad to see her in a lovely costume for a change!
I like this team a lot.

blue_idealist
09-27-2011, 11:54 PM
I like it.. I think they might have more success with this one than the one from last season

Emdee
09-28-2011, 12:43 AM
I too love this new program. Hopefully this will develop in the right direction over the season.

~tapdancer~
09-28-2011, 02:41 AM
I do think they look more mature, definitely an improvement over last season. But I could hardly make it through this program because of the music, not their skating. Really don't like the music. And another thing I noticed...he's improved more than her. I found myself watching him more. But overall, they have definitely made strides in their presentation.

Pratfall
09-28-2011, 04:38 AM
:lol: That's odd..I think she's the one who shows greater improvement.

pani
09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tatjana2541#p/u/0/ZpZS7u92Y4A

Kharis and Asher SD from Nebelhorn.

Pratfall
09-29-2011, 07:15 PM
:lol: Thank goodness her costume is now more filled in !

Rafter
09-29-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree they have improved. Their FD looks quite good for this time of the season. Lots of difficulty, transitions, complex holds. Unfortunately she'll never have the look of a dancer with her body type. She still needs to work on posture - she's still piking forward at the waist and her shoulders look up in her ears.

It will be interesting to see if they can challenge Paul & Islam.

Pratfall
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
I thought Kharis' shoulders looked much improved in the FD but not so much here.. and Asher is still noticeably sway-backed. But some improvements have been made.
The corrections they needed to make in their posture are going to take more than a few summer months to correct. I hope they keep up with their increased dance training..
I hope they lose the series of chest-drops at the end ( a hold over from their African program )..just because you can do something doesn't mean it suits you.;)

overedge
09-29-2011, 08:53 PM
I Unfortunately she'll never have the look of a dancer with her body type. She still needs to work on posture - she's still piking forward at the waist and her shoulders look up in her ears.

What?!?! She looks very well proportioned and healthy in the Nebelhorn clip. What is this alleged problem with her "body type"? And I don't see her shoulders being up in her ears, either.