PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, Week 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

screech
09-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Nice Nancy. Rather rude to show the section of the audience that weren't clapping.

Good for her.

My favorities tonight were Chynna and J.R.

IMO, the costume didn't cover enough of Nancy's watermelons, so the audience was in shock.
ABC shouldn't have show it twice, though.

I think Nancy had a wardrobe malfunction and the producers went to the first stock footage they could find in order to prevent it from being shown.

I must be in the minority, because I really enjoyed Rob tonight - thought he was one of the best ones. I also enjoyed Kristen and Nancy.

I thought Ricki did a good job with what she was given, but she wasn`t given enough jive content.

BaileyCatts
09-27-2011, 11:22 AM
^^ Yea, that was weird (the shot of no clapping). It didn't even look like the current audience and stage, it looked like old footage and not even from live tonight. The set up of the seating was all wrong. That's what I think too (stock footage or something). Although I didn't notice if there was a wardrobe issue. Maybe I should start taping so I can catch stuff like that the next day. :lol:

skaternum
09-27-2011, 01:30 PM
JR for the win! I love everything about him -- his dancing, his personality, his work ethic, everything. Something about Chynna annoys me, but I can't put my finger on it.

my little pony
09-27-2011, 02:27 PM
JR for the win! I love everything about him -- his dancing, his personality, his work ethic, everything. Something about Chynna annoys me, but I can't put my finger on it.

me too, i have nothing bad to say about her yet there is something irking me

shan
09-27-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm not happy that Ricki is the leader given the lack of content in her jive.

my little pony
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm not happy that Ricki is the leader given the lack of content in her jive.

are you serious? i can never remember the scores. that's ridiculous

skatesindreams
09-27-2011, 02:37 PM
I don't know the difference between the jive and the Lindy hop but I know what I like......and I love JR!:lol:

I know the difference...and I love him, too!

Garden Kitty
09-27-2011, 03:09 PM
^^ Although I didn't notice if there was a wardrobe issue. Maybe I should start taping so I can catch stuff like that the next day. :lol:

It was quick, but definitely there (not that I rewound my tivo or anything :shuffle:)

rfisher
09-27-2011, 04:08 PM
It was quick, but definitely there (not that I rewound my tivo or anything :shuffle:)

They were discussing it on GMA this morning but I had to leave before they showed the clip. I assume she fell out of the dress.

Buzz
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
After last night's accident, I think I will be routing for Nancy. Any woman who could have that happen to her and still carry on and keep a straight face has got guts! Much more so than me. LOL

Rob
09-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Hmmm, bring back the ringers. My rankings:

1. JR was fantastic - don't care if it was a lindy hop. Need to work on the posture now.

2. Ricki was capable of much more content - her flicks and kicks and knee action looked good, but there wasn't enough of it.

3. Chynna did well, but she could have put more energy into the leg movements.

4. Nancy - well, that wasn't bad at all. Not flashy, but not awful. Oops to the wardrobe malfunction.

5. Kristin - she lacks energy and is too half @$$ed about the movements, but she's got a natural look and potential for nice lines. She should be better than she is.

6. Hope also needs to work on the posture -- I thought she was very clunky and awkward looking, but she certainly did a lot of content.

Tie for 7
Rob - well that was better, but there is no performance quality. He looks like a dude trying to learn a dance, but that is what he is.

Elisabetta - better than last week, but her steps are wispy and not grounded and she has a bobblehead look.

9. Carson - well, Anna is just going to have to go with hamming it up. It's all he's got.

10. Chaz - very slow and rudimentary, but it wasn't awful considering his injury and physical limitations.

11. David just needed a lampshade. Yikes. That was just ugly. Don't care if he did a lot more than Chaz, I could barely watch.

heckles
09-27-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm enjoying watching Lacey Schwimmer dance with Louis Anderson. I hope his knees get better.

skaternum
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
My preference for this week's bootee would be Elisabetta. Just a lot of "vacancy" and a very annoying attitude in her clips. Plus, she's not a star. Sigh.

Cupid
09-27-2011, 05:12 PM
My preference for this week's bootee would be Elisabetta. Just a lot of "vacancy" and a very annoying attitude in her clips. Plus, she's not a star. Sigh.

Well, she's a star by association (George Clooney), but so is Chaz (Cher).

shan
09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
are you serious? i can never remember the scores. that's ridiculous

I don't know the scores either. I only know that she's at the top. It's probably more due to the fact that her partner is :rolleyes: for me.