PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy season eight

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

skipaway
05-04-2012, 07:49 PM
So in the past episodes who went to outside disasters? Alex, Meredith, Owen, Derrick, Christina. I've never seen Bailey, Teddy, Chief, or the Mercy residents.
Meredith already "died" at an outside disaster. Derrick almost at an inside disaster (shooting), as did Alex last season. I therefore knock these 3 off the list of "beloved doctors" who will die.

loulou
05-04-2012, 10:49 PM
So in the past episodes who went to outside disasters? Alex, Meredith, Owen, Derrick, Christina. I've never seen Bailey, Teddy, Chief, or the Mercy residents.
Meredith already "died" at an outside disaster. Derrick almost at an inside disaster (shooting), as did Alex last season. I therefore knock these 3 off the list of "beloved doctors" who will die.

Plus, if Meredith dies, the whole "Grey's Anatomy" starts looking weird, left with mini-Grey only. Actually, now that I think of it I'd knock off the list both Greys.

I like to watch series where people are happy. Drama isn't that necessary to keep my attention, I like other angles to work stories. Am I that weird? Or would it just be too difficult for serie authors to go down that path?

pixie cut
05-05-2012, 01:07 AM
I like to watch series where people are happy. Drama isn't that necessary to keep my attention, I like other angles to work stories. Am I that weird? Or would it just be too difficult for serie authors to go down that path?

This is a drama. There has always been a lot of emotion. It took me two years to recover from that train crash where the two people were impaled together.

In addition, not clear who is returning next season -- assuming there is a next season as the show has not yet been officially renewed. Likely it will be, but it appears contract negotiations with the actors, whose original contracts are finally up, are still ongoing. There's got to be a big impact incident.

walei
05-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Do I take from that the dying doctor is amongst those that took the bords, plus the chief, as he went as an examiner? Or do you mean another site?

I suppose it means the death is from the group of doctors that will be dispatched to the disaster site, and April apparently isn't one of them.

loulou
05-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks walei.

MarieM
05-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Ok so who'll die ? I hope it's either Teddy or Xtina's husband. Hate him. :)

BaileyCatts
05-07-2012, 08:48 AM
^^ I'm going to go with the shock/out of nowhere killing and say Bailey. And it has nothing to do with my name either. :P

MarieM
05-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Naaaaaaa not Bailey !! I love her :)

*Jen*
05-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Owen would be likely to be in the field, being a trauma surgeon and all. So would April. Maybe we could just kill her since no one cares?

mila19
05-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I like Owen :shuffle: I hope they don't kill him. I think it's Chief Webber who'll go.
I also think Eric Dane has aged quite a lot or losing weight didn't do him any good IMO

Latte
05-07-2012, 11:34 PM
The easy choice would be Patrick Dempsey since he has not signed for next year yet and doesn't seem to want to be there.

pixie cut
05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
The easy choice would be Patrick Dempsey since he has not signed for next year yet and doesn't seem to want to be there.

Given how bored he's looked for the past two years he may fail to catch fire even with a lit match.

ArtisticFan
05-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Given how bored he's looked for the past two years he may fail to catch fire even with a lit match.

They could always do the Weekend at Bernies thing with him. See how long it takes to notice.

nerdycool
05-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Part of me thinks it's not going to be a character who's married, since they're already currently doing the grief thing with Teddy. So going off my thought, who is left? Bailey, Alex, Lexie, Jackson and April. It could be Derrick though, and just have Meredith move to Boston (and off the show) for next season, to get a fresh start... or perhaps the other way around, although it's been noted that Meredith has already died on the show.

Nell411
05-08-2012, 05:51 AM
According to TVLine.com (http://tvline.com/2012/05/01/spoilers-glee-greys-anatomy-castle-bones/) it's not Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Bailey, Jackson or Mark. Spoilered just in case someone is trying to avoid any confirmed details or whatever.