PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy season eight

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

kimkom
03-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Boring episode. That is all. :P

pixie cut
04-06-2012, 02:31 PM
I actually thought last night was a pretty decent episode, but the part at the end with the wife dying after the husband survived heart surgery was a total recall of the train episode where the woman brought into the ER with injuries was fine and her friend who was yapping on the phone died of internal injuries.

HeatherC
04-07-2012, 03:28 AM
I also thought last night was a decent episode. The lion was beyond random but I loved Zola roaring when she saw it while in the car with Meredith and Derek. :lol: I liked that the Chief got a little bit of a break from the sad story with his wife. Good episode overall. I've been very sick this week so I don't have much else to say overall but I do think next week's show is going to be fantastic as Owen and Cristina finally have it out about his infidelity. :)

HeatherC
04-13-2012, 02:18 AM
The Cristina-Owen stuff all ready has me tense and the show's barely started. Wow... :eek:

Love McSteamy being the temporary chief..."Beef with the Chief" cracked me up, LOL :rofl:

Theatregirl1122
04-13-2012, 02:27 AM
I missed the first 15 minutes, can anyone summarize?

pixie cut
04-13-2012, 01:32 PM
I missed the first 15 minutes, can anyone summarize?

Cristina and Owen stayed home from work to discuss his infidelity confession. They juxtapose Owen's description of his tryst with some flashbacks of Owen and Cristina's relationship.

McSteamy is acting chief of surgery for the day. Avery is the chief's bitch and in general Sloan is kind of bullying everyone.

Callie and Arizona sort of organize a girls' night out for Teddy and bully Bailey into joining. Bailey drops out when her boyfriend, the cute anesthesiologist, asks her to spend the evening with him instead.

The fifth year residents are studying for their boards. They can't remove case files from the file room so they tell Lexie to use her photographic memory, go in and memorize the files and then quiz them.

victoriajh
04-14-2012, 02:33 AM
i dont buy chrsitina storyline right now- she has always been so- un emotional and NOW she breaks down? i dunno seems kinda lame to me-

BaileyCatts
04-14-2012, 08:19 AM
^ I agree! And like Christina said herself (to paraphrase anyway) ..... she has an MD, a PHD, is a freaking cardio thoracic (or whatever) surgeon yada yada yada ... and she's crying over a boy!

That line had me :lol:

pixie cut
04-14-2012, 04:14 PM
^ I agree! And like Christina said herself (to paraphrase anyway) ..... she has an MD, a PHD, is a freaking cardio thoracic (or whatever) surgeon yada yada yada ... and she's crying over a boy!

That line had me :lol:

I loved that line. ;)

HeatherC
04-20-2012, 03:17 AM
My heart is SO broken for the Chief right now. Adele just doesn't remember him anymore and that was so sad to watch him let her go. :fragile:

Loved all the randomness with the residents interviews. It was fun watching them be a little crazy over where they want to work. The kidnapped girl story was sad but I liked the interaction between her and Meredith. I'm glad the Bailey freaking over Tuck thing didn't last too long in light of everything that was going on with the kidnapped patient. I think that would have been too much. Pretty great episode overall tonight and next week looks really good too. :)

Jimena
04-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Unpopular opinion: Chandra Wilson is not a good actress. She can be sassy and fun, but when she's called to do anything else, she's fake, she overacts and she tries too hard. Example: her scenes at the daycare. She took me right out of the moment.

ArtisticFan
04-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Unpopular opinion: Chandra Wilson is not a good actress. She can be sassy and fun, but when she's called to do anything else, she's fake, she overacts and she tries too hard. Example: her scenes at the daycare. She took me right out of the moment.

I think she has her moments. Wasn't she a stage actress before? I know that many stage actors who go into movies or television tend to have moments of overacting. It is as though they forget they are doing it for a camera and not the back row of a theater.

And like Christina said herself (to paraphrase anyway) ..... she has an MD, a PHD, is a freaking cardio thoracic (or whatever) surgeon yada yada yada ... and she's crying over a boy!

That line had me

I loved that line. Given that I have all these degrees, a successful writing career, etc., I still have moments where I cry in frustration over my husband or giggle like a child when the cute guy pays me a compliment (totally a professional one). So I could completely understand her reasoning and her surprise at herself for crying over a boy.

pixie cut
04-20-2012, 07:40 PM
I personally loved when Owen snapped at Teddy. She had it coming.

pixie cut
04-27-2012, 03:30 PM
I liked parts of last night's episode, particularly the scenes with Meredith and Cristina.

The April/Jackson stuff was stupid. Not the sleeping together, but her sudden proclamation of religiousness.

Also, I know they want to show what a good guy Alex is, but the point is to be a surgeon and save many lives. Leaving to go back to Seattle Grace made for some touching scenes, but was really absurd.

smurfy
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
What is the status of this show? Is it coming back next year? And with which actors? I remember reading online last year that the contracts are up after this season, and that Pompeo and Dempsey might not renew. To me it seems like things are being set up for either the show ending, or for a mass exodus with the 5th year. Or are they just messing with us and they all will have jobs at this hospital? I noticed last night the commerical said 2 more episodes and an ad for the final season of Desperate Housewives, so wouldn't they be highlighting Grey's last season. If they lose too many folks, it might be strange to say the least.