PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy season eight

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

ArtisticFan
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
My husband said it best after Lexie died...."Are they only killing one tonight or can we knock off a few more?"

My money had been on Arizona dying.

loulou
05-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Wasn't Lexie in the bunch spoilers said would not die?
Wasn't the misterious doctor going to die in a fire?
Is it possible that Lexie will somehow make it and someone else will die in a fire, like we were built up to believe?

This episode sucked.

BTW, did Derek smashed his hand to get out of the trap he was in? How's that they seemed to be only fixing his wrist?

Ew. I quote Christina: "I don't understand how this keeps happening".

loulou
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Wasn't Lexie in the bunch spoilers said would not die?
Wasn't the misterious doctor going to die in a fire?
Is it possible that Lexie will somehow make it and someone else will die in a fire, like we were built up to believe?

This episode sucked.

BTW, did Derek smashed his hand to get out of the trap he was in? How's that they seemed to be only fixing his wrist?

Ew. I quote Christina: "I don't understand how this keeps happening".

loulou
05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm sorry - my computer was acting up and I mistakenly double posted.

Twizzler
05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
I thought it was convenient that both Derek and Christina injured their LEFT hands only. Recovery and surgery won't be a problem I assume :rolleyes:

pilgrimsoul
05-18-2012, 07:10 PM
So they kill Lexie off and we have to endure April for another season? Greeeeeattt..... :rolleyes: Will someone please remind me why I watch this show again? :mad:

pixie cut
05-18-2012, 07:49 PM
So they kill Lexie off and we have to endure April for another season? Greeeeeattt..... :rolleyes: Will someone please remind me why I watch this show again? :mad:

I think they wanted to have some sort of game-changer, which meant offing a character people really liked, Lexie.

We don't know that April will stay. We'll see in September.

nerdycool
05-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Well, now that Lexie is gone, Hunt can't use the excuse that he has no money to keep April.

pixie cut
05-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Well, now that Lexie is gone, Hunt can't use the excuse that he has no money to keep April.

Lexie was a resident with one more year to go. April is now a general surgeon, albeit not a board certified one. Different pay levels.

Maybe he'll bring Ben, Bailey's fiance, on as an intern/resident instead. At least he's cute and he seems to make Miranda happy.

LadyNit
05-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Comments from Shonda Rhimes re the loss of two characters (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/18/greys-anatomy-season-finale-boss-explains-two-shocking-exits/)...

Artemis@BC
05-18-2012, 10:08 PM
So when Hunt was "firing" Teddy, listing all the reasons she had to go ... was anyone else thinking "Go on, get out of here you, you ... biscuit eater!" ?

Or am I really dating myself ... or the only one who actually filed away that one film line ...?

loulou
05-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Maybe he'll bring Ben, Bailey's fiance, on as an intern/resident instead. At least he's cute and he seems to make Miranda happy.

Oh please no! I can't stand that guy. And since I haven't been the greatest fan of Baily eaither lately, I hope the two of them won't be replacing the Lexie and Sloan waltz.

Comments from Shonda Rhimes re the loss of two characters (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/18/greys-anatomy-season-finale-boss-explains-two-shocking-exits/)...

This finale was incredibly hard to write. I did not enjoy it. It made me sick and it made me sad.

Really? Apparently, it made the whole audience sick too. This creator should keep in mind she doesn't design roller coasters.

mkats
05-19-2012, 01:40 PM
I finally watched it last night. That was... depressing, to say the least.

sk8pics
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
That was one of the worst episodes of TV I've ever watched. And SO depressing. I do have to admit I cried a bit when Lexie died--the actress did a great job. A lot of the other acting was, meh. But I kept thinking, they think this is entertainment and good TV?

pixie cut
05-19-2012, 02:57 PM
This creator should keep in mind she doesn't design roller coasters.

Rhimes lost sight of this show about three years ago. She hasn't a clue to make it interesting or engaging.