PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy season eight

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

MarieM
05-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Meaning ? I don't get it :o

BaileyCatts
05-11-2012, 09:29 AM
^^ I'm guessing she's making a reference to the whole "plane crash lost in the woods and no one knows they are missing" thing that's gonna happen next week. :) At least that is what I think she means. :o

pixie cut
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
My guess is a plane crash is so obvious that none of the doctors on the plane will die. Rather someone else will die. Who's left at the hospital?

MarieM
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Ah thanks ! I couldn't place the reference :)

skipaway
05-11-2012, 04:22 PM
My guess is a plane crash is so obvious that none of the doctors on the plane will die. Rather someone else will die. Who's left at the hospital?

Callie, Bailey, Chief, April, Owen.

Of course the Arizona..."Callie don't ever leave me" scene seemed very staged.
As was the "I'm leaving Owen" scene with Christina after just making love.
As was the "I'm leaving you Bailey" scene with ex-fiance what ever his name is"

pilgrimsoul
05-11-2012, 04:57 PM
When next week's preview came on, I thought, really - a plane crash? :rolleyes: This season finale disaster thing is getting really old.

I think the redshirt will probably be Arizona. Plotwise, I think she will have to die for Alex to turn down Johns Hopkins & stay with Seattle Grace.

loulou
05-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Of course the Arizona..."Callie don't ever leave me" scene seemed very staged.
As was the "I'm leaving Owen" scene with Christina after just making love.

I thought that was Christina's way of getting back at him. It would have been so much less painful for him had she delivered the news otherwise - he was expecting it anyway, while the sex probably gave him hopes that she then crashed.

As was the "I'm leaving you Bailey" scene with ex-fiance what ever his name is"

Many say they don't like Owen. Personally, I can't stand that dude - glad he leaves. His relationaship with Bailey wasn't conving anyway, and even she likes the worms fron Thailand better.

pixie cut
05-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I thought that was Christina's way of getting back at him. It would have been so much less painful for him had she delivered the news otherwise - he was expecting it anyway, while the sex probably gave him hopes that she then crashed.

That could be read both ways. On the one hand, she said to Meredith that Owen is her person. She clearly loves him. Maybe she wanted to be with him one more time before leaving. Or maybe she wanted to make him feel like crap.

Many say they don't like Owen. Personally, I can't stand that gay - glad he leaves. His relationaship with Bailey wasn't conving anyway.

I'm thinking you probably meant to write guy, but honestly your typo is hilarious given how I feel the actor plays Ben.

loulou
05-11-2012, 11:08 PM
That could be read both ways. On the one hand, she said to Meredith that Owen is her person. She clearly loves him. Maybe she wanted to be with him one more time before leaving. Or maybe she wanted to make him feel like crap.

I also read it both ways. When Christina said Mer Owen is her person, and when she kissed him, I felt she loved him. But she was pretty darn cold when she dropped the news, and of course it didn't make much sense to say goodbye that way out of love.

When the scene was over, my overall impression was she got back at him, whether she planned it or not.

I'm thinking you probably meant to write guy, but honestly your typo is hilarious given how I feel the actor plays Ben.

You're fast! I edited my post and corrected my spelling within seconds. Then, just to be on the safe side in case my mind was playing me games, I went for "dude". He looks like a dull dude anyway.

victoriajh
05-12-2012, 06:56 AM
When next week's preview came on, I thought, really - a plane crash? :rolleyes: This season finale disaster thing is getting really old.

I think the redshirt will probably be Arizona. Plotwise, I think she will have to die for Alex to turn down Johns Hopkins & stay with Seattle Grace.

i know like REALLY? a plane crash??? i like arizona she is prob my fave charachter besides karev who i love! but i want him to take the job at hope! he deserves it

SandraMGfan
05-12-2012, 01:24 PM

2 good theories. But that's probably giving Shonda Rhimes way too much credit...

sk8pics
05-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I also read it both ways. When Christina said Mer Owen is her person, and when she kissed him, I felt she loved him. But she was pretty darn cold when she dropped the news, and of course it didn't make much sense to say goodbye that way out of love.

When the scene was over, my overall impression was she got back at him, whether she planned it or not.

I immediately thought Cristina was trying to hurt Owen. Wasn't there a scene a few weeks back where she realized he'd been trying to hurt her by his cheating on her? It just seemed like she was out to hurt him. That doesn't fit in with her comment to Mer, but I thought she was trying to distance herself from anyone telling her what to do.

skipaway
05-12-2012, 04:02 PM
But the look on Christina's face after making love with Owen was not a revengeful face. I thought she looked like she loved him and was sad to make the decision she did. Even when she told him she was leaving it wasn't with satisfaction.

sk8pics
05-12-2012, 04:15 PM
See, I thought her expression was very cold. And I agree, she didn't look satisfied, but more like, there, that's done.

pixie cut
05-12-2012, 05:14 PM
But the look on Christina's face after making love with Owen was not a revengeful face. I thought she looked like she loved him and was sad to make the decision she did. Even when she told him she was leaving it wasn't with satisfaction.

I lean toward this, but it wasn't so decisive I'm sure. I think it was deliberately vague.