PDA

View Full Version : Please say prayer for French ice dance team member Ben Allain

Pages : 1 [2]

skatesindreams
09-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks.
Please, keep us posted.

peibeck
09-26-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm glad he is doing better. It's been a very hard off season for the French ice dance teams. :(

Sasha'sSpins
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Ben is feeling better. He has had some tests at the hospital in Paris and will undergo more testing tomorrow. The doctors have found a problem and have told Ben not to worry it is not serious but they have been unable to find the source of the problem hence more tests. I only ask that you continue to keep him in your prayers.

Will do! Thanks for the update and please keep us posted!

query5
09-27-2011, 06:53 PM
my prayers and thought and best wished for a great recovery.

deepedge
09-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Good News First I would like to thank all for the prayers. Ben has been cleared by the doctors. After many tests and evaulation no one can say for sure what happened. When Ben had breathing problems on the ice he got off and rested but the time he got to the hosiptal his heart rate was low compared to most . That is what prompted the test which then prevented them from skating. Turns out Ben has a lower resting heart rate than most people. It was more likely the altitude and the cold rink are what made his breathing diffcult. They are in Bordeaux and back on the ice training for Master. Again thanks for all the prayers

DORISPULASKI
09-29-2011, 10:30 PM
So good to hear! Thanks for telling us.

kittyjake5
09-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Good News First I would like to thank all for the prayers. Ben has been cleared by the doctors. After many tests and evaulation no one can say for sure what happened. When Ben had breathing problems on the ice he got off and rested but the time he got to the hosiptal his heart rate was low compared to most . That is what prompted the test which then prevented them from skating. Turns out Ben has a lower resting heart rate than most people. It was more likely the altitude and the cold rink are what made his breathing diffcult. They are in Bordeaux and back on the ice training for Master. Again thanks for all the prayers

Thanks for the update. So glad he is well and back training.

skatesindreams
09-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Great news!

Vash01
10-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Happy to hear that.

kirkbiggestfan
10-05-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.sudouest.fr/2011/10/05/l-oeil-de-marina-anissina-517666-2780.php

They are working with Marina Anissina, who knew their coach when he was in Lyon.
Marina should be with them for the competition this week.