PDA

View Full Version : 2011-2012 Season of Criminal Minds ~ The Girls Are Back In Town!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Angelskates
09-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Great second episode. Squicked me out, I had to look away a few times Stuff with the eyes really freaks me out

halffull
09-29-2011, 01:51 PM
It sure was great, I love this show! So happy to have a new season upon us (although I do watch re-runs whenever they are on)

mag
09-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Great second episode. Squicked me out, I had to look away a few times Stuff with the eyes really freaks me out

Me too! With Criminal Minds I always set the PVR and then start watching about 15 minutes after it starts. That way, I can fast forward throughout any really gross parts. Not having the sound on fast forward makes it easier to handle.

loopey
09-30-2011, 01:42 AM
Last night's episode was good!

I think the show is back!!! Perhaps we can put last season behind us. :)

LadyNit
09-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Last night's episode makes me question whether I want to keep watching. I lurrrve the cast, but the amount of time devoted to torture scenes was way over my limit. :scream:

Meredith
09-30-2011, 12:01 PM
I lurrrve the cast, but the amount of time devoted to torture scenes was way over my limit. :scream:

It went way over my limit, too. I love the show, but this past week's episode :yikes: made me change the channels quickly. Don't know if I'll be back; there are a lot of alternatives in this time slot.

AragornElessar
10-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Oh Morgan...Morgan, Morgan. Morgan...

Does the boy seriously think he can outdo Reid in a Prank War?

If I was the rest of the Team, I'd be wearing those flak jackets on the jet, in the office/bullpen, out in the field even when it's not needed in the field...You get the idea. There could be some serious blowback here and it will not be pretty if there is.

:D

Sigh...There he was, sleeping so sweetly, so innocently and yet underneath it all lies a MIT Graduate w/demonic plans whirlling in his brain.

Love it!!! :D

loopey
11-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Tonight's episode was really sad. Just heart-wrenching. :(

The unsub: well if ever someone needed killing this would be him.

AragornElessar
11-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Very sad indeed and ITA w/you about the Unsub. If anyone deserved to die, it was this guy.

Kruss
02-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Sadly, the title of this thread will not be true next season (http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/paget_brewster_leaving_criminal_minds/294541).

AragornElessar
02-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Groan...Not again!!

loopey
02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
It always amazes when actors spend years and years, doing bit parts and small roles waiting for the consistent "big role" and then when they get it... they leave. Most end up unemployed.

I guess, yet another way in which Hollywood does not emulate real folk. In my world, after you have worked your a$$ off to get a good stable job, you don't quit with nothing else lined up. :D

Buzz
02-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Stopped watching this show a while now but just happened to watch last night and saw Hotchner get himself a new gf! So happy for him but hope they do not do to Hotch what they did to Dennis Franz's character Andy Scpowicz on NYPD Blue and have someone close to him killed off at the end of every season. :lol:

milanessa
02-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Sadly, the title of this thread will not be true next season (http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/paget_brewster_leaving_criminal_minds/294541).

Glad to hear it - she's my least favorite character. :slinkaway

mag
02-16-2012, 04:17 PM
I like the character Emily, but I can understand why Paget would want to move along. Her role is fairly small compared to the rest of the cast and she always seem to say the same lines every show. Really, it probably isn't a terribly satisfying role.