Pages : [1] 2

mmscfdcsu
09-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Cleveland, Ohio. November 5th.

http://www.scottcares.org/Events/2011IceShowandGala.aspx

"Ice Show
Tickets* on sale 9/26/11 at www.theqarena.com for $29.50, $39.50 & $59.50
*On-Ice seats are reserved for Gala dinner patrons
Scott Hamilton and Kristi Yamaguchi will co-host the star studded event.
This year's all star skating line-up includes Dorothy Hamill, Katia Gordeeva, Ilia Kulik, Sasha Cohen, Jeffrey Buttle, Jozef Sabovcek, Kimmie Meissner, Joannie Rochette, Caryn Kadavy, Michael Weiss, Ryan Bradley, Steven Cousins, and Sinead & John Kerr."

Willowway
09-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Don't get discouraged if you can't seem to buy tickets - they do not go on sale until Monday morning at 10 a.m.

I'm going...

mmscfdcsu
09-21-2011, 08:41 PM
I will get there when I can...after work.

Garden Kitty
09-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Sheryl Crow is listed as the musical guest as well.

mmscfdcsu
09-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Sheryl Crow is listed as the musical guest as well.

Yes, she was at last year's show and committed right there to doing this year's show. She did a number last year I think. My memory is bad. :shuffle:

PAskate
09-22-2011, 01:36 AM
Yes, she was at last year's show and committed right there to doing this year's show. She did a number last year I think. My memory is bad. :shuffle:

You remembered right. She and Brad Paisley were surprise performers who did numbers and the main performer was Vince Gill.

I'm looking forward to going this year as well.

ryanbfan
09-22-2011, 02:50 AM
Scott Hamilton and Kristi Yamaguchi will co-host the star studded event.
This year's all star skating line-up includes Dorothy Hamill, Katia Gordeeva, Ilia Kulik, Sasha Cohen, Jeffrey Buttle, Jozef Sabovcek, Kimmie Meissner, Joannie Rochette, Caryn Kadavy, Michael Weiss, Ryan Bradley, Steven Cousins, and Sinead & John Kerr."

Yet another show with Ryan Bradley that is not in Dallas nor attendable for me :fragile:

mmscfdcsu
09-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Yet another show with Ryan Bradley that is not in Dallas nor attendable for me :fragile:

Ahhhhhhhhh. Come on up to Cleveland. I'm really looking forward to seeing Bradley, Buttle and even Dorothy! And...this is a local benefit. It is never televised. So...if you want to see it, come on up.

Meredith
09-23-2011, 12:52 PM
This is not just a benefit, but a sold out benefit. (At least it was the last time I attended 2 years ago.) There's something special about the level of loyalty this event attracts.

ryanbfan
09-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh. Come on up to Cleveland. I'm really looking forward to seeing Bradley, Buttle and even Dorothy! And...this is a local benefit. It is never televised. So...if you want to see it, come on up.

I wish. I really do. I blew all my money on antionals :grope:

Plus, I have to go to school and work. I look forward to hearing your report though!

Willowway
09-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Public sale of tickets for Scott's show is open!!!

http://www.theqarena.com/

mmscfdcsu
09-26-2011, 10:26 PM
$59.50 for one ticket

Sub Total $59.50

Facility Fee $3.00

Handling Fee $4.00

Convenience Fee $9.05

Amount to be charged to your credit card $75.55

:yikes: Love all of those fees. :blah:

Willowway
09-26-2011, 11:24 PM
I know. I was on the phone ordering seats for a bunch of us and I just started laughing the extra charges were so bad! The person on the phone had nothing to do with it but honestly...I told them (with humor) to tell the powers that be at the arena that the "convenience charge" was very inconvenient for me. He laughed too.

You call them, you pick up your tickets when you're there - I know they have costs, but really, the Quicken Loans Arena is pretty extreme.

mmscfdcsu
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
This weekend! :D

nubka
11-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Gosh, can some of those people still skate...? :yikes: