PDA

View Full Version : The Sing-Off, Season 3 (US, NBC)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

rfisher
11-29-2011, 02:41 AM
First out is Urban Method. Not a surprise really.

rfisher
11-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Pentatonix wins! :cheer2: Good for them.

luenatic
11-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Pentatonix wins! :cheer2: Good for them.

YAY! I predicted them as the winner since "Video killed the Radio Star". :) I even bought the MP3 for $1.29!

UMBS Go Blue
11-29-2011, 04:14 AM
Congrats to Pentatonix! :cheer2: So good to see that all their sacrifices will be rewarded. :)

Lanie
11-29-2011, 04:45 AM
Laaaaame but congrats to them.

star_gazer11
11-29-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm pleased for Pentatonix - they are the first winners I can really see myself buying singles/albums from. :cheer:

screech
11-29-2011, 07:26 AM
I had forgotten in these past few years that Nick Lachey is actually a pretty darn good singer. Though his begging a 19 year old girl to give him just one night (una noche) was kind of creepy. And his brother definitely got the dancing genes in the family.

I was always fixated on his wardrobe. He looked good in what he wore, but it was so blah and boring - did he buy that shirt in every colour available? It would have been nice to see him in something like a t-shirt with a blazer over top or something.

Reuven
11-29-2011, 11:07 AM
I was always fixated on his wardrobe. He looked good in what he wore, but it was so blah and boring - did he buy that shirt in every colour available? It would have been nice to see him in something like a t-shirt with a blazer over top or something.
Ya know, you're right! :lol: Congrats to Pentatonix!

Rob
11-29-2011, 02:14 PM
I tuned in last night to see what everyone was raving about and was totally :huh: First of all, Glee club is not my thing at all. But I thought Pentatonix sounded terribly flat and their voices did not blend at all. Urban Method was slightly better, but not much. Aires were the only ones whose voices blended. Totally unimpressed, but maybe the finale was not the strongest night for these groups.

twinsmom
11-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Rob, I didn't think any of the groups were stellar last night. It definitely wasn't a representation of what they have done on past shows. You should check out Youtube for other performances. I thought most of them were fantastic throughout the show.

Happy for Pentatonix! I thought they were consistently great. I loved the Aires as well. It would be a crime if Michael doesn't get a recording contract after this show, he is a total superstar :respec:

Aceon6
11-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Really happy for Pentatonix. For such young people, their arranging skill is amazing. I'll buy their stuff.

Era
12-06-2011, 05:51 AM
So am I the only one watching tonight?:( Loved Ben and Sara's intro! So funny!
Can't believe that I listened to a Bieber song. Just proves that Pentatonix will get me to listen to just about anything I guess.

Worst of the night for me was The Street Corner Symphony. Hmm, maybe they should reconsider that "no practicing" idea.

Allskate
12-06-2011, 07:11 AM
So am I the only one watching tonight?:( Loved Ben and Sara's intro! So funny!

That was great. I liked The Grinch, too.

star_gazer11
12-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Yup, I thought some of the songs were miles better than what was sung at the finale. Loved Shawn and Nota, Sara and Ben, and Pentatonix's holiday song. The all-collegiate one was fun, too.

Sassafras
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Great show. I liked pretty much everything, particularly Sara,Ben and the 5 piece band. Street Corner Symphony was definitely "off". I usually like them. Fun to see the Bubs again.