PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Latte
04-25-2012, 06:37 PM
I think that Joe and Quinn have great chemistry together.
Samuel/Joe is turning out to be a better actor than I expected.
Although it was plain on the Glee Project that he could throw out some great sex appeal.
They just sizzle together.
Is Sam a junior? I have never been sure what year he is in.
Let's see, that leaves Tina, Artie, Sam(?) Blaine, Sugar(?), Joe, and Rory?
Wade if they keep Alex, and I think they should. Harmony if they bring her back?
Though she is having a great career on stage right now and I don't think she would want to come back unless it is once in a while, say at Nationals.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cameron either. He is living pretty high in LA with Damian, and doesn't seem to have any way to be earning money(contract for next year?)
He never mentions working anywhere except a club appearance here or there. He admits he does not have a record contract yet. Makes a lot of appearances with Damian at premires and award shows. Treated like a celeb.
Well, is anyone else still left at the school that won't graduate?

AshleyN
04-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Just watched this week's episode. I still think that doing a Whitney episode this soon is kind of tacky and tasteless, but I have to say, "How Will I know" was spectacular. Easily one of the best numbers of the season. I really liked "My Love is Your Love" and "Saving All My Love for You" too. And "So Emotional" was super fun, but given that Lea and Naya are my two favourite singers on the show, I can't help but wish they had done something with a little more emphasis on the vocals.

On the other hand, while the dancing was fab, having Heather Morris try to sing Whitney was a mistake. If they were going to do that number, it should have been Naya doing the heavy lifting on the vocals.

I'm kind surprised they didn't have Mercedes sing more. I figured she'd have at least one solo for sure. But the duet with Artie was a great throwback to the first season, when they used to sing together all the time. Think they kind of missed an opportunity for another callback when they had five of the original six on stage, except Blaine was there instead of Tina.

Finally, they really need to stop giving Darren Criss heavily dramatic material. He was okay in the bedroom scene, but the one in Emma's office gave me second-hand embarassment for him. And I hated "It's Not Right, but It's Okay" - worst number of the episode.

KikiSashaFan
04-27-2012, 11:27 PM
It doesn't matter how good or bad an episode is, Kurt and his dad never fail to make me :wuzrobbed:

Sk8fun
04-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Thought it was one of the better episodes this season. LOVED the scene between Kurt and his dad, my son will be leaving for college in two years but I'm already feeling the tug in my heart.

I loved this scene because I lived through the same feelings last fall when my son left for college. I knew that once he left he would come home again for breaks but it would never ever be the same. Nice to connect to a scene on such a level.

PRlady
05-02-2012, 01:46 AM
((((Rex Harrison))))

Theatregirl1122
05-02-2012, 01:54 AM
I totally saw Kurt killing it and Rachel botching it coming. Maybe they should have applied for ONLY ONE SCHOOL! And why on earth does the school come to them for auditions?

I hate the out of nowhere preachy episodes the most.

my little pony
05-02-2012, 02:01 AM
I totally saw Kurt killing it and Rachel botching it coming. Maybe they should have applied for ONLY ONE SCHOOL! And why on earth does the school come to them for auditions?

dont forget that they audition in may

PRlady
05-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Oddly I just heard, and bought, Shake It Out a few days ago. I liked the Glee version too, and Kurt killed the Boy from Oz song. First time in months I've bought Glee music.

numbers123
05-02-2012, 02:21 AM
And who didn't see Puck singing School's out for Summer? I knew it was coming this season as it is a predictable choice, just didn't know when

KikiSashaFan
05-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Lea Michele tweeted she'd be singing Cry, but I figured there's a million songs called that. :cheer: for it being the Kelly Clarkson one.

kylet3
05-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Although I appreciate the message, I hate the Glee episdoes that get really preachy. It just seems like the writers have absolutely nothing and need filler time. Not cool.

Totally shallow moment, How freaking hot is Puck in the wifebeater and shades? :swoon: Yum.

Fergus
05-02-2012, 03:53 AM
The result was as obvious as blasting a barn with a battleship, but Kurt's performance was AMAZING. :swoon: :respec: :cheer2:

ks1227
05-02-2012, 04:07 AM
I totally saw Kurt killing it and Rachel botching it coming.
Yes, they've been setting that up for weeks! It was almost anti-climactic!

Oddly I just heard, and bought, Shake It Out a few days ago.
:eek: You mean everyone is not a Florence and the Machine groupie? :drama:

In all seriousness, I love that song in the original AND I thought Glee kicked a@@ on it tonight!

screech
05-02-2012, 04:13 AM
I hate the preachiness too, but I loved that they actually utilized Bieste, as I think Dot is perhaps the best actor on the show (and she did absolutely amazing!) And love to see Sue being a good friend and good person.

And I can't believe how much I enjoy Nene on this show. Who woulda thunk it?

Kurt's Music of the Night was one of the few times I didn't cringe at his voice - I find him so pitchy. His performance to Boy from Oz was great, though.

manhn
05-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Puck failing that test broke my heart. More so than Rachel's choke. I figure she'll kill at Nationals and some agent or whatever will seek her out for fame and stardom, blah, blah.

And OMG, Michael Mancini!