PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

kylet3
04-11-2012, 01:24 AM
You are not kidding. Ricky Martin one week and now Matt Bomer? :swoon::swoon::D

Also rather ironic that a straight guy is playing a flaming gay guy and the straight actor guy is played by a gay guy :lol:

ETA - These "acting" classes are rather :lol:

kylet3
04-11-2012, 01:40 AM
Darren Criss Shower Scene = Me DEAD :grope:

HeatherC
04-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Why are the kids going to Six Flags and not Cedar Point which is WAY closer to Lima?! Don't mess with the geography of my state, Hollywood....*is slightly annoyed* :huh: :blah: :shuffle:

That park where Artie and Quinn are looks like a lot of fun. :D

kylet3
04-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Why are the kids going to Six Flags and not Cedar Point which is WAY closer to Lima?! Don't mess with the geography of my state, Hollywood....*is slightly annoyed* :huh: :blah: :shuffle:

That park where Artie and Quinn are looks like a lot of fun. :D

Maybe it's a different Lima, Ohio? lol kidding! :lol:

HeatherC
04-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Maybe it's a different Lima, Ohio? lol kidding! :lol:

LOL :lol: They probably couldn't afford to fly the cast all the way to Ohio to film anything at Cedar Point....which actually doesn't even open again until later in April so it wouldn't have worked anyway. Never mind, LOL :rofl:

Cedar Point Fangirl signing off now.... :biggrinbo

kylet3
04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
LOL :lol: They probably couldn't afford to fly the cast all the way to Ohio to film anything at Cedar Point....which actually doesn't even open again until later in April so it wouldn't have worked anyway. Never mind, LOL :rofl:

Cedar Point Fangirl signing off now.... :biggrinbo

Given what they've probably spent on their trips to NY and the appearances of people like Matt Bomer and Ricky Martin and what all the music, games, etc brings in I don't think money would be an issue...

PRlady
04-11-2012, 03:19 AM
The show has lost...something. I dutifully watched. I saw it coming with Sue's baby. And they actually handled Quinn well, it was so pat at first with it's-all-going-to-be-fine and left the doubt for the end.

But this show introduces so many new characters so quickly, they come and go, yeah, it's fun to see the guest stars but it's at the cost of any real interest in the continuing characters. Or maybe I'm just grumpy because the last song was the only one I liked.

Bomer is almost a caricature of good-looking actor so he was well-cast.

Era
04-11-2012, 03:50 AM
The show has lost...something. I dutifully watched...

But this show introduces so many new characters so quickly, they come and go, yeah, it's fun to see the guest stars but it's at the cost of any real interest in the continuing characters. Or maybe I'm just grumpy because the last song was the only one I liked.

Bomer is almost a caricature of good-looking actor so he was well-cast.

Yes, it felt like a duty to watch the episode tonight. I don't really seem to care about most of them anymore and maybe you've just put your finger on the problem. They shelve the main characters to feature guests that are not really involved for more than an episode. Then there is all the retcon or just straight lack of continuity of characters.

Glee now seems to be either an hour long PSA for teens or a marketing tool to sell songs on Itunes. The crazy dark comedy it started out as is long gone. I was holding out for the return of Jonathan Groff, but it's doubtful he'll be in it for more than a few minutes and they probably won't even have him sing this time, or even have a scene with Lea.

Theatregirl1122
04-11-2012, 04:08 AM
Well that was kind of campy fun but I was hoping it would be an actual episode about Blaine. Instead it was just... camp. Cooper has all the personality of Jesse post personality amputation. I just spent most of the episode rooting for Blaine to stab him with a bread stick. And they definitely didn't earn the pay off at the end between Blaine and Cooper.

cruisin
04-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Haven't been watching much this season. Only watched tonight to see Matt Bomer. Love him! But his character was just a caricature of a wannabe. I was disappointed in the material they gave him. But it's okay, I could watch him read the phone book! :lol:

skipaway
04-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Never did watch MP. There is a resemblance.

Melrose Place's Thomas Calabro cast as Puck's Dad (http://tv.yahoo.com/news/glee-casts-melrose-place-thomas-calabro-pucks-pop-231600678.html)

DarrellH
04-11-2012, 06:51 PM
I did like Blaine's brother's name...Cooper Anderson! LOL
Not TOO subtle..:lol:

The only way I can figure to keep all this going is to have a Dallas season. Quinn dreamed all this, while lying in the hospital bed. She'll wake up, and see Puck, in the shower.

Latte
04-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Also rather ironic that a straight guy is playing a flaming gay guy and the straight actor guy is played by a gay guy :lol:

ETA - These "acting" classes are rather :lol:

Who's straight? Darrian?

kylet3
04-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Who's straight? Darrian?

Darren Criss is straight in real life and Matt Bomer is gay, he has a partner with three kids

screech
04-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Such a terrible episode. The only real bright spot was Finn finally growing some balls and thinking about himself instead of following Rachel around like a lost, little puppy.

Anyone else think the choice of song for the Andersons' final duet was kind of creepy for brothers to be singing? Sounded like they were ex lovers.

I did like, though when Sue said her main reason for helping Glee was because Schue needs adult friends. Didn't he ask Finn to be his best man, or am I just imagining things? Seriously creepy (and you'd think Burt and Carol would have some concern over that).