PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Capella
02-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Wow. I haven't thought of that show in ages and I loved it, never missed an episode. I don't remember Vanessa, though. Flashback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONt-WzcCGiw

PeterG
02-22-2012, 11:24 PM
LOL you guys sure like to nitpick.

:lol:

jenniferlyon
02-23-2012, 03:27 AM
I love me some Chris Colfer, even if Kurt as a character is ridiculous sometimes, and he had some great moments in this show.

He did have some great moments, but I have to take issue with how he dismissed Quinn's pregnancy as something that isn't so terrible for a teenager to go through. Having a baby and then giving it up for adoption is painful and Quinn was still dealing with that pain earlier in the season when she wanted her baby back. Assuming she survives the accident, she'll spend the rest of her life thinking about that child.

Ares
02-23-2012, 05:37 AM
I also agree that "Don't Rain on My Parade" was Rachel's crowning moment of glory. :swoon:Totally agree.

I'm glad the writers didn't kill Karofsky. That dream/future vision was really nice.

I'm getting the impression that the turnaround for that scarecrow guy means there's more of a chance that he will get closer to Blaine. And with Kurt getting chummy with Karofsky now, we have some potential dramatic plot lines that I will not be happy about.

Evil Sue is fun, but happy Sue makes me happy too.

The way the car crash was filmed looked straight out of a horror movie a la the Final Destination films. I don't watch Glee for that type of thing, and I don't like it.

manhn
02-23-2012, 07:39 AM
I have been listening to the Fly/I Believe I Can Fly mix non-stop, as well as "Glad You Came" (shut up).

I will defend Sebastien. I did not think he was out of character last night. He seems like the same kid who would shoot Kurt if it meant he could make out with Blaine. Besides, if Sebastien was ever out of character this season, it was the MJ episode so I won't use that episode to compare how he usually behaves on the show. Until Sebastian teaches Mr. Schue a lesson on tolerance or gets upset when someone calls him an idiot (and I as a viewer am supposed to think that was a terrible insult) or Blaine actually does fall in love with him (which I doubt will ever happen), I figure Sebastian will continue along the same vein as Sue.

screech
02-23-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm getting the impression that the turnaround for that scarecrow guy means there's more of a chance that he will get closer to Blaine. And with Kurt getting chummy with Karofsky now, we have some potential dramatic plot lines that I will not be happy about.

While Blaine did cheer for The Warblers at Regionals, I doubt he'd want to get too close to the guy whose prank made him need to go for eye surgery. Hope Sebastian (or his family) paid for the surgery!

And I don't think they'll go the Kurt/Karofsky romance route. Karofsky needs a friend who understands what he's going through (even though what Kurt went through was because of Karofsky). And I think Karofsky knows that he needs a friend who understands him right now, instead of a romance.

MarieM
02-23-2012, 08:42 AM
I loved the Fly number but that's about it last night. all the others weren't really great.
I wish they had reprised the "We are Young" instead.

As for the stories, I wonder if Diana Agron wants to quit the show.

AshleyN
02-23-2012, 11:38 AM
He did have some great moments, but I have to take issue with how he dismissed Quinn's pregnancy as something that isn't so terrible for a teenager to go through. Having a baby and then giving it up for adoption is painful and Quinn was still dealing with that pain earlier in the season when she wanted her baby back. Assuming she survives the accident, she'll spend the rest of her life thinking about that child.Yeah, I really didn't like that either. I mean, not that I agreed with what Quinn was saying, but I hated how he was basically trivializing what she went through. I was particularly put off from the "everyone still loved you" bit, because yeah, I'm sure she was really feeling the love when her own parents kicked her out of her house. From what I can recall, the only people who "still loved her" were the Glee clubbers.

walei
02-23-2012, 11:50 AM
I am a big Quinn fan so I just cannot wait until the hiatus is over to find out what happens to her. So I hit the internet.

Quinn survives but is put to wheelchairs, some bonding with Artie but don't know if the injury is permanent.

DarrellH
02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Blaine and Kurt can recommend Dalton Academy to Karosfsky, since they have an acceptance policy.

Ares
02-23-2012, 07:17 PM
While Blaine did cheer for The Warblers at Regionals, I doubt he'd want to get too close to the guy whose prank made him need to go for eye surgery. Hope Sebastian (or his family) paid for the surgery!

And I don't think they'll go the Kurt/Karofsky romance route. Karofsky needs a friend who understands what he's going through (even though what Kurt went through was because of Karofsky). And I think Karofsky knows that he needs a friend who understands him right now, instead of a romance.I hope you're right about Blaine/Sebastian. It just seemed like, after the apology, whenever the camera was on Blaine or Sebastian, it would immediately cut to a favorable reaction shot from the other. That, and the fact that the past is easily forgotten on Glee, makes me uncomfortable. :lol:

PRlady
02-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Flashback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONt-WzcCGiw

OMG, she was Roxanne! Thanks so much.

(I was seven in Philadelphia in 1963. How I loved that show.)

kylet3
04-11-2012, 01:13 AM
BUMP! Glee is back tonight! And Matt Bomer is just :swoon:

kylet3
04-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Anyone else watching tonight? Kinda loving Blaine getting a taste of his own medicine :D Bout time, maybe the writers won't have him be so cocky and confident?

hirshey girl
04-11-2012, 01:21 AM
BUMP! Glee is back tonight! And Matt Bomer is just :swoon:

You are not kidding. Ricky Martin one week and now Matt Bomer? :swoon::swoon::D