PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

RockTheTassel
02-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Also, how did the other girls have time to get their bridesmaids dresses on but not Quinn? No one knew the wedding was taking place that day until Rachel told them that morning.

How did they even have them in the first place? Even if the did manage to get all those dresses selected and fitted in a few days, surely the Glee girls would know that something was up. I don't see why they didn't just have them wear their regionals costumes (which looked a lot better as well). I guess because they wanted Quinn to have a reason to leave so they could set up the dramatic cliffhanger. :drama:

As always... it's Glee. ;)

jenniferlyon
02-22-2012, 05:35 AM
That crash was telegraphed a million miles away...

When you see a TV character driving a car, it usually means an accident is about to happen. This might be the writers' way of keeping Quinn on the show-- and in high school-- for an extra year. If she survives, she'll have a long recovery ahead of her.

Capella
02-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Vanessa Lengies (Sugar) was one of the stars on "American Dreams." She played Brittany Snow's best friend and they were dancers on American Bandstand. (And she doesn't look like she's aged at all in the last 10 years!)

manhn
02-22-2012, 06:43 AM
I LOVE Vanessa Lengies. This girl can act. She had the best chemistry with Joseph Lawrence.

vesperholly
02-22-2012, 07:32 AM
I totally didn't get the sudden change of heart for him either. Yeah I get it he felt guilty about Karofsky but to all of a sudden go from being a complete jackass to sympathetic sweetheart? Sorry no... That's just far too inconsistent on the part of the writers.

Agreed. It would've been far more compelling (and realistic) if Karofsky was a jackass for most of the time until he kills himself. And I wish the writers would've had the balls to actually have him die.

Then again, poor Kurt was blaming himself so hardcore, I wouldn't want Karofsky's suicide to throw him over.

Was I the only one :rofl: that Mr. Schu would be so invested in his grades as to become suicidal, but taught Spanish for years and barely could speak it?!

judiz
02-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Agreed. It would've been far more compelling (and realistic) if Karofsky was a jackass for most of the time until he kills himself. And I wish the writers would've had the balls to actually have him die.

Then again, poor Kurt was blaming himself so hardcore, I wouldn't want Karofsky's suicide to throw him over.

Was I the only one :rofl: that Mr. Schu would be so invested in his grades as to become suicidal, but taught Spanish for years and barely could speak it?!

I was actually surprised that Karofsky didn't go after the guys in the locker room and then storm out. His first instinct was always to hit first. As for Mr Schu, he was involved with Terri back then who kept pressuring him to make money and be somebody so it doesn't surprise me he took what was probably the only job offered to him.

walei
02-22-2012, 02:18 PM
LOL you guys sure like to nitpick.

DarrellH
02-22-2012, 03:18 PM
I got whiplash from the sudden change in direction of the show!

Felt like Glee did the ultimate mash-up...the regular show and an ABC After School Special. I do love and appreciate the message, but it seemed that they took a sharp left turn to get there.

Fergus
02-22-2012, 03:39 PM

I think kyle3t was referring to Sebastian's change of heart after hearing about Karofsky's suicide attempt.

IMHO, I don't think it would be more "realistic" if David continued as a one-dimensional bully until his suicide attempt. If anything, it shows the layers of confusion behind the facade: Out to Kurt and the boys at the bar....but a victim of verbal abuse and rejection by the Sebastian-gays. Penitent for his vicious treatment of Kurt at McKinley and much more accepting of his own sexuality....and then subjected to mental torture by the kids at the new school.

If anything, the complexity of his double-life has actually made David one of the more interesting and fully-fleshed out characters in the show, once again IMHO. I *hate* the idea of "glorifying" the bully gay-basher, but it's given the show some compelling drama.....and some GREAT scenes in which Kurt can show his acting chops. :)

Theatregirl1122
02-22-2012, 04:28 PM
I totally agree with you, Fergus.

I also agree that Sebastian's heel face turn doesn't ring true. Guys like that don't stop because they realize they've hurt someone. They are trying to hurt someone.

skipaway
02-22-2012, 04:42 PM
I totally agree with you, Fergus.

I also agree that Sebastian's heel face turn doesn't ring true. Guys like that don't stop because they realize they've hurt someone. They are trying to hurt someone.

Maybe he was driving the car that slammed into Quinn ;)

PRlady
02-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Vanessa Lengies (Sugar) was one of the stars on "American Dreams." She played Brittany Snow's best friend and they were dancers on American Bandstand. (And she doesn't look like she's aged at all in the last 10 years!)

Wow. I haven't thought of that show in ages and I loved it, never missed an episode. I don't remember Vanessa, though.

jamesy
02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
When you see a TV character driving a car, it usually means an accident is about to happen. This might be the writers' way of keeping Quinn on the show-- and in high school-- for an extra year. If she survives, she'll have a long recovery ahead of her.
I have nothing against Quinn or the actress who plays her, but if this is true then why bother? Is her character so integral to the show that they have to come up with some bizarre way to keep her on? It seems to me that they've kind of tapped out on ideas for Quinn, even Sue called her nothing more than background at this point. Is this show going to ever let anyone graduate and move on? :lol:

my little pony
02-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Is this show going to ever let anyone graduate and move on? :lol:

if by move on you mean cheer in a wheelchair, then yes

vesperholly
02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
I think kyle3t was referring to Sebastian's change of heart after hearing about Karofsky's suicide attempt.

Oops! That's what I get for reading posts at mumblemumble a.m.

I *hate* the idea of "glorifying" the bully gay-basher, but it's given the show some compelling drama.....and some GREAT scenes in which Kurt can show his acting chops. :)

Very true! I love me some Chris Colfer, even if Kurt as a character is ridiculous sometimes, and he had some great moments in this show.