PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

HeatherC
02-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Wait, did they just do that??! What an ending to a rather crazy show tonight. :yikes:

Theatregirl1122
02-22-2012, 02:07 AM
WHAT THE &%$#? Too much, Glee! Too effing much! I was with you until then. But no!

Orable
02-22-2012, 02:08 AM
This.

I kind of miss the days when this show didn't preach an agenda at me so much. :(
That crash was telegraphed a million miles away...

Also, it's your wedding day Rachel, put on a little lipstick! :glamor:

Angela-Fan
02-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Ahhhhh!!!

Fergus
02-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Whoa, that's alot of f***ing drama crammed into one episode. :yikes:

I hope to dog that "Raising Hope" is a riot tonight, sigh.......

kylet3
02-22-2012, 02:20 AM
As much as I despise what Karofsky did to Kurt last season, that moment that they just shared, was really lovely and quite real. I know I can relate with a lot of people who have gone through very much the same thing and to those who didn't because they were never given the chance...

When I was 17 by then, I knew that there was something going on with me. I attempted to tell my mom that I was bisexual. She freaked out on me and her first words to me were that she wasn't going to come visit me when I was laying in a hospital bed dying of AIDS. I had no choice but to force myself back into the closet, I suffered through bouts of depression and literally got to the point where I was literally holding the steak knife in my hand ready to go... but I didn't. I was eventually able to come out to my mom in a very quiet and subtle manner, I told my mom when I was 21 I was sticking with guys and I wasn't going back and luckily now things are totally fine. Boyfriends have come and gone and we argue about who gets people like Ryan Reynolds and Ricky Martin first...

When I see people discriminate against these poor kids, to be told that they have a disease, that they aren't normal, that there's something wrong with them, it tears me up inside. To be told that no, you aren't just like everyone else, that you won't have the same rights as everyone else drives me completely mad.

I am so thankful to live in a country where I have pretty much the same rights as everyone else, and I never take that for granted. All I want like anyone else is to meet someone special, build a life, get married and establish a life together. Now tell me what is so wrong with that? Why does ANYONE have the right to tell me or anyone that who I love or that the way I am is less special than anyone else?

ETA - sorry about the rant, had to get that out...

Now back to the episode. Tonight was wayy too back and forth, up and down. What's with the Sue and Sebastian deciding to all of a sudden turn into the good guys? I like quirky, smarmy Sue undermining Will, and being a little bit of her evil self. They're taking away from why people watched the show in the first place...

And really Glee, why did you have to go there tonight at the end, and with Quinn of all people?! Yikes... I have NO idea what to make of this or think of it...

ks1227
02-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Oh Glee...

I don't even want to know where this is going.

Wait, did they just do that??! What an ending to a rather crazy show tonight. :yikes:

WHAT THE &%$#? Too much, Glee! Too effing much! I was with you until then. But no!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually thought that was the best part of the entire episode, apart from Darren Criss' song at the beginning. :shuffle: It will be interesting to see what happens in April!

challon
02-22-2012, 02:36 AM
That wasn't very gleeful.

Fergus
02-22-2012, 02:37 AM
As much as I despise what Karofsky did to Kurt last season, that moment that they just shared, was really lovely and quite real. I know I can relate with a lot of people who have gone through very much the same thing and to those who didn't because they were never given the chance...

...ETA - sorry about the rant, had to get that out...

DO NOT apologize, it was beautifully stated. :)

Sainted Mother of Norma Shearer, it was a rough day and then I come home to an episode that was tres dramatique AND hit close to home, I must admit I'm a wee bit blubbery now...

....and I wanted to watch Logo's "It Gets Better" special at 11pm, but I don't know if I have enough Kleenex to get through it! :wuzrobbed

Oh, and I want to smack the ever-loving shit out of that Sebastian prick. :mad:

kylet3
02-22-2012, 02:44 AM
DO NOT apologize, it was beautifully stated. :)

Sainted Mother of Norma Shearer, it was a rough day and then I come home to an episode that was tres dramatique AND hit close to home, I must admit I'm a wee bit blubbery now...

....and I wanted to watch Logo's "It Gets Better" special at 11pm, but I don't know if I have enough Kleenex to get through it! :wuzrobbed

Oh, and I want to smack the ever-loving shit out of that Sebastian prick. :mad:

I totally didn't get the sudden change of heart for him either. Yeah I get it he felt guilty about Karofsky but to all of a sudden go from being a complete jackass to sympathetic sweetheart? Sorry no... That's just far too inconsistent on the part of the writers.

screech
02-22-2012, 03:54 AM
On another note, I've been waiting three seasons to see the Daddies Berry cheering on their little girl in a competition, so I'm really enjoying this.

It was nice to see them, but Goldblum's reaction to seeing Rachel sing was as though her dads had never heard her voice before - he looked shocked. Not how a dad who has a stage set up in the basement, and who sings with his daughter every night should look.

I totally didn't get the sudden change of heart for him either. Yeah I get it he felt guilty about Karofsky but to all of a sudden go from being a complete jackass to sympathetic sweetheart? Sorry no... That's just far too inconsistent on the part of the writers.

I found a bit of jackass at Regionals - yes it was nice to get the people to donate to charity, but to promote your cause in the middle of your performance was a little too 'vote for me!' IMO. It would have been more tasteful for the MC to make an announcement while introducing the judges.

I found parts of this episode to be better than most of late. I thought that Max Adler did a stellar job with the storyline - I was really impressed with his acting, especially during that first scene. I like how they did that scene, intercut with the singing. But the whole time, right from when we saw 'fag' written on his locker I thought it was so obvious which route they were going to go. I'm happy he was unsuccessful.

I also thought the Quinn ending was very predictable. The second we saw her driving her car I said 'she's going to crash.'

And why would she have her bridesmaid dress at home? She'd just decided to attend the wedding that Rachel had planned in less than a week. And if Rachel had time to get her wedding dress on and get ready, Quinn should have been there in time. That was stretching it a bit with the timing...

And instead of doing the whole reverse psychology/sabotage the wedding thing, wouldn't it make more sense for Dads, Burt and Carol to talk with their kids and make sure this is what they really want? Hear their reasons, discuss them, etc?

Also, Re: Quinn, there's a spoilery picture (http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/dianna-agron-quinns-fate-glee/) online from filming today.

judiz
02-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Also, how did the other girls have time to get their bridesmaids dresses on but not Quinn? No one knew the wedding was taking place that day until Rachel told them that morning.

AshleyN
02-22-2012, 04:05 AM
It was nice to see them, but Goldblum's reaction to seeing Rachel sing was as though her dads had never heard her voice before - he looked shocked. Not how a dad who has a stage set up in the basement, and who sings with his daughter every night should look.
Eh, I'll fanwank that he was just overcome by her killing it in a setting like that.

Though, it's hardly the first time he should be seeing that either (I refuse to believe that either Berry missed "Don't Rain on my Parade" - still her crowing moment of glory IMO).

RockTheTassel
02-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Eh, I'll fanwank that he was just overcome by her killing it in a setting like that.

Though, it's hardly the first time he should be seeing that either (I refuse to believe that either Berry missed "Don't Rain on my Parade" - still her crowing moment of glory IMO).

Well, "Don't Rain on My Parade" was done at the last minute when the other glee clubs stole ND's songs, so Rachel's dads wouldn't have known in advance that she had a solo. But still, I would think they'd have been to one of the regionals/sectionals/nationals before, considering how big of a deal music and performing seems to be to their family.

I also agree that "Don't Rain on My Parade" was Rachel's crowning moment of glory. :swoon:

jamesy
02-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Whoa, that's alot of f***ing drama crammed into one episode. :yikes:
Yes, I hope poor Lord Tubbington does one day manage to kick his Ecstasy addiction. :(