PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Latte
02-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I thought Damian was making it up so he could hook up with Sugar.

I thought the best song was Tina and Mike.

And Karofsky is a junior? Maybe in dog years.

Yes, it was a trick to get Sugar to go to the party with him. It least they are giving him a personality, well, sorta.
The song he sang, "I'm Coming Home" is one of his Celtic Thunder songs from a couple of years ago. I had wondered if he would be doing any of those songs.
I wish they would give Damian some more upbeat songs, like Samuels song this week. I have never heard that song before. I loved it!
Samuel was great, I'm sure they will extend his stay on Glee too.

Latte
02-15-2012, 10:27 PM
I didn't see Rory's storyline like this. What gave you the impression that he was given a farewell in tonight's episode?

There was one guy in my grade at high school who was balding and had the biggest bushiest beard. He looked like he was 28. Wiki'ed the cast to find out their ages:

Max Adler (Karofsky) is 26, Lea Michele is 25, Cory Monteith is 29, Amber Riley is 26, Dianna Agron (Quinn) is 25, Mark Salling (Puck) is 29, Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina) is 25, Heather Morris (Brittany) is 25, Naya Rivera (Santana) is 25, Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike) is 29 and Darren Criss (Blaine) is 25.

Only Chris Colfer (21) and Kevin McHale (Artie, 23) are under 25 years of age.

No wonder they are bringing in all these 18, 19, and 20 year olds.
Kris Coller just turned 21 last month so, he was 20 for most of the season and the youngest by a mile of the original cast.

RockTheTassel
02-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Ok so considering the messages of Damian on his facebook, I fear he will not make it another season :(

What was on Damian's Facebook that suggests he might not be around for next season?

Latte
02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
I don't read his Facebook, but, there is nothing like that on his Twitter page.

Theatregirl1122
02-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Well, as someone who didn't watch the Glee project, Damian has made no impression on me at all. But I LOATHE Sugar. So. Freaking. Irritating.

I don't know anyone who thought that Karofsky kinda stalking Kurt was sweet. It was creepy. But the idea that Karofsky has feelings for Kurt doesn't surprise me. Kurt used to be the manifestation of everything Karofsky hated about himself and didn't want to be. Now Kurt is someone he looks up to. And, with the kiss and everything, it was always pretty clear that Karofsky had some complicated feelings for Kurt that he was trying to bury.

screech
02-16-2012, 05:04 AM
I didn't see Rory's storyline like this. What gave you the impression that he was given a farewell in tonight's episode?

I thought he was faking it. When Sugar said she was going to miss him, he kind of mumbled a 'what?' and she said 'when your visa runs out!' and he was all 'oh, yeah...'

I loved The Changs' song. Best of the night IMO too, though Amber did an amazing job IMO with I Will Always Love You. Though I do wish more people would do the Dolly version...

Theatregirl1122
02-16-2012, 06:10 AM
I thought he was faking it. When Sugar said she was going to miss him, he kind of mumbled a 'what?' and she said 'when your visa runs out!' and he was all 'oh, yeah...' .

That also seemed pretty obvious to me.

MarieM
02-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Regarding Damian, it's just that he is insisting way too much for people to go and buy his songs on itunes. Like it's very very important for some reason.
I hope they keep him a lot longer and finally give him something to act upon that is not silly like the leprechauns episodes or like the "sugar please love me" ...
At least, Samuel's character is fun so far :)

vesperholly
02-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Sugar and the boys were awesome. Love Shack was great - but Chris Colfer does a way better Fred Schneider than Darren Criss.

Agreed. I think Criss has a great voice and I like him, but they are giving him allllll the wrong songs. His voice also sounds AWFUL with Colfer's. Colfer sounds really good with Lea Michele, and Amber Riley and Chord Overstreet actually sound fantastic together (most notably "Human Nature").

I wish they would do fewer numbers that are current (or within the last 2 years) hits. "Teenage Dream" was fab, but for everyone of those we also get a "Stereo Love" or whatever it's called. That's just a crap song. And Artie and his "uh!" exhortations are :scream:

I was initially offended on behalf of "Stereo Love," which is a great dance song, but they actually covered "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes. I obviously know just as much about current music :lol:

Loved Artie's song, though (as usual with Glee) his crush on Sugar was completely out of nowhere. Finally Tina gets a song!!! :cheer2: I loathe "L-O-V-E" but their version was cute. Though Mike still can't sing.

nerdycool
02-16-2012, 11:26 PM
You know what I'm really getting tired of? Quinn all of a sudden being a self-righteous twit. It's been mentioned a few times, but it really struck me this episode that it annoys me, too. Do the writers really not have any idea what to do with her now? That's how it seems to me. And lucky us, it looks like we'll get more lecturing next week! She is the one character I will not be sad to see go.

DarrellH
02-16-2012, 11:35 PM
At least with the spring break, we won't be subjected to a St Patrick's Day episode.

screech
02-17-2012, 03:37 AM
I have to say that I was disappointed with Jeff Goldblum. He was so very... Jeff Goldblum-y. Hard to buy him as anything other than the stammering Jeff Goldblum he always plays.

genevieve
02-17-2012, 06:20 AM
finally watching the Michael Jackson episode. Aside from the clunky plot mechanics involved in the theme eps, it's pretty good! LOVED the Mike Chang/Artie fantasy Scream video, the arrangement of Human Nature was great (and I don't even like that song), and whee for the Seb/Santana Smooth Criminal with those annoying youtube dueling cellists :P I hardly think Black or White was the total schooling of the Warblers it was intended to be though :lol:

Orable
02-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Well, as someone who didn't watch the Glee project, Damian has made no impression on me at all. But I LOATHE Sugar. So. Freaking. Irritating.
Is the actress who plays Sugar also from the Glee Project? So far, it seems like she can't sing at all, so what's up with that storyline?

Also, does anyone know why Darren Criss was barely featured in the last few episodes? Was he working on another project?

And, so as not to post all questions, all the time, I came across this little gem (http://instagr.am/p/G_-w_LJ_hW/) re: the upcoming Matt Bomer episode, which they are filming this week. It should air sometime in April, feature some flashbacks and a Duran Duran mash-up. How excited am I about Matt Bomer on my screen twice in one week and even singing on one show? Incredibly so! :rollin: [/fangirl]

KikiSashaFan
02-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Is the actress who plays Sugar also from the Glee Project? So far, it seems like she can't sing at all, so what's up with that storyline?

Not sure what else she's been in, but I remember her from co starting with Elisha Cuthbert on Popular Mechanics for Kids, which was an old Canadian show from the 90s. Why they added her to Glee I do not know.