PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

skipaway
02-02-2012, 04:03 PM
I want to know why Rachel would throw all her eggs in one basket. Just applying to one "arts" school is stupid. I know NYADA is the "best", but come on.

AshleyN
02-02-2012, 04:11 PM
I want to know why Rachel would throw all her eggs in one basket. Just applying to one "arts" school is stupid. I know NYADA is the "best", but come on.Because that way they can pump up the drama about her and Kurt's questionable futures, silly.;)

But yeah, anyone who watches this show should realize how absurdly out of character it is for the girl who's been obsessively planning her future since she could walk to not have all her bases covered there. It's been bugging me all season to be honest.

DarrellH
02-02-2012, 04:47 PM
I liked that they did the morphing from the Black or White video. Nice touch!

Erin
02-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I think it means they are invited to audition in person for a spot in the school.

Yes, so that in the future there is the excuse for the audition episode with a lot of extra drama.

But yeah, anyone who watches this show should realize how absurdly out of character it is for the girl who's been obsessively planning her future since she could walk to not have all her bases covered there. It's been bugging me all season to be honest.

I'm choosing to believe that she has applied to a number of other schools but that all she cares about is getting into this one. Even if that's not consistent with what's on-screen. :P

nerdycool
02-02-2012, 06:53 PM
But yeah, anyone who watches this show should realize how absurdly out of character it is for the girl who's been obsessively planning her future since she could walk to not have all her bases covered there. It's been bugging me all season to be honest.It's not the first time they've done something out of Rachel's character, so I'm not surprised. The two big ones that come to mind were last year, she bought tickets to Cats off of a scalper, even though Cats has been closed for years, and earlier this year when she learned that Juliard doesn't have a musical theatre program. Those are things Rachel should know, but the writers throw them in just for their story's sake.

my little pony
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm choosing to believe that she has applied to a number of other schools but that all she cares about is getting into this one. Even if that's not consistent with what's on-screen. :P

this works for me

next yr she can attend the lima conservatory, she just didnt talk about it because the thought of it depresses her

AshleyN
02-02-2012, 09:47 PM
It's not the first time they've done something out of Rachel's character, so I'm not surprised. The two big ones that come to mind were last year, she bought tickets to Cats off of a scalper, even though Cats has been closed for years, and earlier this year when she learned that Juliard doesn't have a musical theatre program. Those are things Rachel should know, but the writers throw them in just for their story's sake.Oh believe me, I bitched about those things when they happened too. I've learned to suspend my disbelief pretty far when it comes to this show, but no way can I accept a) Rachel having to be corrected on the current state of Broadway by Quinn or all people and b) that she hasn't thoroughly researched every damn musical theatre program in the country (not to mention been practising and perfecting her audition since middle school).

genevieve
02-03-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm a week behind, but the Yes or No episode was the best one I've seen in a long time! Loved pretty much all the songs, and the storylines were great too. Yeah!

HeatherC
02-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Can Ricky Martin be on this show all the time?! :swoon:

Will trying to learn Spanish is cracking me up....what's he's been teaching at this school for three years??! :rofl:

kylet3
02-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Ricky Martin is like a fine wine... gets better with age. Wowza, and he had to be taken too! His bf is one of the luckiest guys in the world! I are slightly jealous! Ricky and leather pants equals yum

hirshey girl
02-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Ricky Martin is just :swoon::swoon::swoon:. That is all. Loved the looks on the girls' faces when he sang "Sexy and I know it". :D

kylet3
02-08-2012, 01:55 AM
:rofl: A little Less Conversation as Spanish?! Matthew Morrison for all his hotness... in that matador suit... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Angela-Fan
02-08-2012, 02:00 AM
wow I completely forgot to watch! I guess i am watching it on hulu.

screech
02-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Ricky Martin's acting skills surprised me. I thought he was stronger than Matthew Morrison in their scene together. More Ricky on my TV screen, please (and preferably shirtless).

Though no Menudo, Glee? Seriously!

kylet3
02-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Ricky Martin's acting skills surprised me. I thought he was stronger than Matthew Morrison in their scene together. More Ricky on my TV screen, please (and preferably shirtless).

Though no Menudo, Glee? Seriously!

I think we can all use more Ricky on our screens! Though he was on General Hospital for a year or two so his acting skills aren't completely a shock to me. That is one fine man. I'm so glad he plays for my team :swoon: