PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Latte
12-09-2011, 01:41 AM
I read on a Glee site Tuesday that Damian has been picked up for next season and beyond. Came from Damian himself and boy, was he happy.
Still waiting for the others. It seems like next season of Glee Project will be on before this years winners even make their appearance on glee!

numbers123
12-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Isn't Taye Idina's husband? Makes for a cozy set.

If it can't be him I'll take Deodorant Prince Guy On the White Horse.

this. :swoon:

screech
12-09-2011, 03:55 AM
I picture Rachel's parents as Taye and Hugh Jackman (who has apparently asked to be on the show).

numbers123
12-09-2011, 04:18 AM
I picture Rachel's parents as Taye and Hugh Jackman (who has apparently asked to be on the show).

:swoon: that would be totally :kickass:

HeatherC
12-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Wow, that would be awesome and almost too much hotness for me all at one time, LOL :swoon: :lol: :cheer:

vesperholly
12-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Hugh Jackman is such a scene stealer that I think that role would be way too distracting and limiting for him. I'd rather he get a larger spot in the inevitable "Rachel and Kurt take NY" spinoff, perhaps as an outrageous casting director or acting coach.

reckless
12-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I read on a Glee site Tuesday that Damian has been picked up for next season and beyond. Came from Damian himself and boy, was he happy.
Still waiting for the others. It seems like next season of Glee Project will be on before this years winners even make their appearance on glee!

That's weird considering how much Rory seems to be loathed by Glee fans and how he has mostly been relegated to the background since the leprechaun episode. He also was the only member of ND who did not get a solo line in the sectionals' medley.

It's odd considering how favorable the comments about Lindsay have been by comparison. I hope she gets added in a more significant role next year.

As for Rachel's parents, I would love for one to be Brian Stokes Mitchell. He is 54, so would have been in his mid-30s when becoming a dad. Or if they wanted younger, Jesse L. Martin would would work. Both are better actors, imo, than Taye Diggs.

michiruwater
12-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Better actors, maybe, but they don't have Taye Digg's cheekbones :swoon:

Jayar
12-09-2011, 08:11 PM
I thought they showed Rachel's parents in Season 1?

RockTheTassel
12-09-2011, 09:06 PM
I thought they showed Rachel's parents in Season 1?

If I remember, they showed photos of her dads in the pilot. But knowing Glee, they won't care about keeping that consistent and will pick whoever they want to play Rachel's dads.

:cheer: I'm excited that we'll finally get to see Rachel's parents.

nerdycool
12-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Honestly, I don't care if the dads look anything like what they showed in the picture in the pilot. But I will care if one is not white and the other black! Yeah, it's not a plot-line breaker, but to me, her mentioning that she didn't know which one was her biological dad while they showed their picture had me rolling. I want to see the writers hold some sort of consistency once in a while!

AshleyN
12-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Honestly, I don't care if the dads look anything like what they showed in the picture in the pilot. But I will care if one is not white and the other black! Yeah, it's not a plot-line breaker, but to me, her mentioning that she didn't know which one was her biological dad while they showed their picture had me rolling. I want to see the writers hold some sort of consistency once in a while!Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. The picture thing really doesn't bother me at all - it was a five second shot from the very first episode (albeit one that contained probably the best joke in the pilot) and I'm willing to bet the vast majority of viewers won't remember what they looked like at all. The important thing is that they remember that one is white and one is black.

VIETgrlTerifa
12-10-2011, 07:03 AM
I only hope that ND's nationals performance allows everyone who is in ND by the season finale to have a some sort of moment. I know it's asking for much, but I think the could do it and it'd be a great send-off.

Btw, is Lauren Iszes coming back?

Also, Orable, I have to disagree with you with Rachel singing every single time. Santana and Mercedes sing a heck of a lot on this show this past season. It seems that Tina and Artie have been given the shaft despite Tina finally getting a big part on ABC. Also, Tina's storyline revolves all around Mike Chang's Asian Dishonor story. I mean it's sad when Brittany has had more performances and a more involved storyline.

RockTheTassel
12-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I would like to see Tina get her own storyline that lasts for more than one episode. I like her character, but she seems to get lost in the background most of the time. Maybe next year they'll give her more of a chance to be in the spotlight.

vesperholly
12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I would like to see Tina get her own storyline that lasts for more than one episode. I like her character, but she seems to get lost in the background most of the time. Maybe next year they'll give her more of a chance to be in the spotlight.

Honestly. :mad: She's the only main character and original New Directions member not to have an episode to herself. "Theatricality" was sort of about her, because of Figgins telling her not to dress like a goth, but it became Kurt's episode. Artie got one to himself ("Dream On"), and even Mike Chang has gotten more storylines than Tina lately.

What gives???