PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

skipaway
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM
I was surprised at how "peppy, happy" Santana was after she got shellshocked by her Grandmother. Next day at school, belts out "I kissed a Girl". No sign that she's on the streets.

Erin
11-30-2011, 02:08 PM
I thought "I Kissed a Girl" was before she told grandma. "Constant Craving" was the song she sang after the grandma incident.

Also, I don't know that she lives with grandma, in which case she wouldn't be out on the streets.

skipaway
11-30-2011, 02:33 PM
I thought "I Kissed a Girl" was before she told grandma. "Constant Craving" was the song she sang after the grandma incident.

Also, I don't know that she lives with grandma, in which case she wouldn't be out on the streets.

you're right. my bad.

AshleyN
11-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Also, I don't know that she lives with grandma, in which case she wouldn't be out on the streets.I don't think she does. She mentioned before the scene with her grandmother that she had told her parents the night before and they were supportive, so I don't knon why she wouldn't be living with them.

PeterG
12-01-2011, 12:30 AM
I wish they would let people sing live on this show. The vocals are sounding SO canned these days...just awful!! :( (Of course, they should not let Cory Monteith sing live...!)

I know she's not a regular but Idina needs to sing on this show more. :cheer:

She sounded incredible!

While I was a bit disappointed it was all about the Santana love and the typical 'you're a bully because you are ashamed' storyline (didn't we do that with Karovsky last year?)...

Isn't that like saying, "didn't they do a heterosexual relationship storyline last year? Are they going to do another heterosexual relationship story this year???"

I was very happy that Finn did not apologize - IMO he didn't really do anything wrong. It's not like he shouted it for all to hear - he made a suggestion (though with a bit of venom) to her, and their conversation was overheard.

Out of anger/revenge, Finn outed a high school youth in a very public way without regard to the time, location or who was around/who heard. It's possible there are youth who have committed suicide for less than this... :(

One final thought - why is there such an issue over Santana being a lesbian but nothing at all over Brittany being one (or bisexual... whatever she is). She's a popular cheerleader, and now class president - wouldn't people be talking about that too?

Santana was outed by Sue in her TV ads, Brittany was not.

Latte
12-01-2011, 02:11 AM
I loved Dot Marie singing Jolene
I wonder if she got the idea to sing it after seeing Samuel singing it on Glee Project?
Newest gossip on Glee boards is that Samuel will be playing Puck's cousin and Alex will be playing Mercede's cross dressing brother.
Lindsay is right now playing Snow White on stage in LA.
I think that is more what she wanted to do than being on Glee anyway.

nerdycool
12-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Something about the Glee Project I wondered this latest episode... Damien had absolutely no lines or songs this episode. Just a few shots of him with a shocked face. Last episode I think he had one line and maybe part of a song (don't remember). Do these count as part of his 7 episodes? If so, I'd feel ripped off if I were him.

Erin
12-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Something about the Glee Project I wondered this latest episode... Damien had absolutely no lines or songs this episode. Just a few shots of him with a shocked face. Last episode I think he had one line and maybe part of a song (don't remember). Do these count as part of his 7 episodes? If so, I'd feel ripped off if I were him.

I wondered the same thing. And while I agree that I'd feel ripped off if I were him, I hope it's true. Because his character is rather annoying, so I think the sooner this role is done the better.

dramagrrl
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Yes, Damian has said it does count as one of his seven episodes. Of course, he has also said he's waiting to hear if he'll be called back to stay beyond seven eps, and I'm guessing the answer to that is probably yes - he's a decent generic character, and they need more younger cast members for next season.

Also, the rumours I've read about Samuel's character say yes, he is going to be Puck's cousin, but I've read that Alex is going to be a member of Vocal Adrenaline (which Jonathan Groff's character is returning to take over in the last six eps of the season, ugh).

olympic
12-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Does anyone think Coach Bestie is the long-lost American cousing to '80s Czech middle-distance track & field sensation Jarmila Kratochvilova?

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/athletics-heroes/displayhero.asp?HeroID=9101

Latte
12-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Yes, Damian has said it does count as one of his seven episodes. Of course, he has also said he's waiting to hear if he'll be called back to stay beyond seven eps, and I'm guessing the answer to that is probably yes - he's a decent generic character, and they need more younger cast members for next season.

Also, the rumours I've read about Samuel's character say yes, he is going to be Puck's cousin, but I've read that Alex is going to be a member of Vocal Adrenaline (which Jonathan Groff's character is returning to take over in the last six eps of the season, ugh).
I guess Alex could be a member of that group and Mercedes brother both?
Yeah, I gotta agree that Damian is getting ripped off. Hope he starts having more of a part in the show, or, him winning was just a joke. I think they are planning on keeping him though, they need new people. Can't wait until Alex and Samuel join, and I am still hoping for Hannah.

AshleyN
12-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Re: Damian
I'm pretty the Christmas episode is supposed to be Rory-centric.

Either way, he's still had more screentime and singing time than Jenna Ushkowitz or Kevin McHale so I can't feel too bad for him. I seriously can't figure out why Kevin in particular hasn't sung at all this season* - he's the best male singer on the show IMO. Hopefully they're both featured in Sectionals next week - Tina's never had a competition solo (and with no Rachel, Mercedes, or Santana to compete with she'll never have a better shot at getting one) and New Directions is doing Michael Jackson, which we already know Kevin is awesome at.

*Five seconds of harmonizing with Finn in the last episode doesn't count, and neither does a a tiny part in "You Can't Stop the Beat" that didn't even make the show.

walei
12-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Regarding Tina's song: I think she is the lead vocal for ABC next week.

Cachoo
12-02-2011, 01:50 AM
First question: Is Santana a senior?
Second question: If so does she have grades good enough to graduate?
She is evolving and I just hate to see her leave.

PRlady
12-02-2011, 01:52 AM
First question: Is Santana a senior?
Second question: If so does she have grades good enough to graduate?
She is evolving and I just hate to see her leave.

You and I might be the only Santana-lovers here. :lol: