PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Erin
11-30-2011, 01:37 AM
I thought "Perfect" was absolutely terrible, but the show improved from there. Liked "I'm the Only One" aside from Puck's weird facial expressions. "Jolene" was good (great to see Bieste have a song of her own). "I Kissed a Girl" was the best song so far IMO.

kylet3
11-30-2011, 01:45 AM
I thought "Perfect" was absolutely terrible, but the show improved from there. Liked "I'm the Only One" aside from Puck's weird facial expressions. "Jolene" was good (great to see Bieste have a song of her own). "I Kissed a Girl" was the best song so far IMO.

I didn't mind Perfect :shuffle: I thought it was better than Hey Monday last season, that being said it wasn't great. Kurt's voice is way too high pitched for my taste. I kissed a girl I much preferred to the original. Jolene was good too.

AshleyN
11-30-2011, 01:55 AM
I didn't mind Perfect :shuffle: I thought it was better than Hey Monday last season, that being said it wasn't great.To be fair, "Candles" might just be the worst song the show's ever done, so it's not exactly a high bar. ;)

That being said, I didn't think Perfect was that bad. I still don't think Chris Colfer and Darren Criss' voices mesh well though - the only duet of theirs I've liked was "Baby It's Cold Outside" where they traded lyrics throughout and didn't really have to harmonize.

kylet3
11-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Ok next week's preview! I'm hooked. Haha!

HeatherC
11-30-2011, 02:04 AM
I know she's not a regular but Idina needs to sing on this show more. :cheer:

Wow, no Rachel for sectionals?! She absolutely did the right thing by fessing up but that really sucks. :(

PRlady
11-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Constant Craving was wonderful.

But there were a lot of false notes in the episode. All that love and support for Santana; the consumnation of the Puck-Shelby romance, and most of all the coming-out to grandma scene, they all seemed sort of facile and quick and let's move the plot along.

I don't know anything about coming out, never been in that situation, but I'm curious as to what others think.

dramagrrl
11-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Wow, that might've been the second-worst episode of this show to date. (To me, the worst will always be the utterly brainless, pointless Britney Spears tribute ep.)

AshleyN
11-30-2011, 02:40 AM
"Give me a dollar."

Best part of the hour.

Constant Craving was wonderful.

But there were a lot of false notes in the episode. All that love and support for Santana; the consumnation of the Puck-Shelby romance, and most of all the coming-out to grandma scene, they all seemed sort of facile and quick and let's move the plot along.

I don't know anything about coming out, never been in that situation, but I'm curious as to what others think.Yeah, everything seemed pretty rushed and disjointed to me.

"Constant Craving" was great though.

Erin
11-30-2011, 02:58 AM
the consumnation of the Puck-Shelby romance.

OK, I know I was doing a number of things during the episode, but I totally missed this. Yikes.

And I didn't appreciate all the Santana love either.

screech
11-30-2011, 02:59 AM
The thing that bugged me about Santana's grandma is she didn't seem as bitchy as Santana made her out to be (with the whole Garbage Face thing). And I could completely see my grandma reacting in a similar way if I were a lesbian coming out. I get Santana being completely upset at the reaction, but it's not a completely unrealistic reaction for someone from her grandmother's generation to have.

While I was a bit disappointed it was all about the Santana love and the typical 'you're a bully because you are ashamed' storyline (didn't we do that with Karovsky last year?), I was very happy that Finn did not apologize - IMO he didn't really do anything wrong. It's not like he shouted it for all to hear - he made a suggestion (though with a bit of venom) to her, and their conversation was overheard.

I Kissed a Girl was the best song of the episode IMO and I loved Rachel's dress in it.

Also, Kurt might have falsely won by 194 votes, but I want to know how many ballots Rachel stuffed in the box - what if she only stuffed 150?

YAY BURT! Guess Finn's going to be running the shop now.

And love that Puck's now a math whiz hee.

One final thought - why is there such an issue over Santana being a lesbian but nothing at all over Brittany being one (or bisexual... whatever she is). She's a popular cheerleader, and now class president - wouldn't people be talking about that too?

AshleyN
11-30-2011, 03:43 AM
I refuse to believe that if Rachel was going to cheat she'd be that dumb about it.

manhn
11-30-2011, 06:12 AM
I call BS on Puck's "No one was there for you, poor Quinn!" comment. Didn't she move into Finn's mom's place and then to Mercedes' place? Santana ain't movin' into anyone's house.

LOVED the "Girls Just Wanna Fun" cover. Never heard the ballad version. I'm sure Cindi did such a version, so I'll check it out.

julieann
11-30-2011, 06:51 AM
The thing that bugged me about Santana's grandma is she didn't seem as bitchy as Santana made her out to be (with the whole Garbage Face thing). And I could completely see my grandma reacting in a similar way if I were a lesbian coming out. I get Santana being completely upset at the reaction, but it's not a completely unrealistic reaction for someone from her grandmother's generation to have.

While I was a bit disappointed it was all about the Santana love and the typical 'you're a bully because you are ashamed' storyline (didn't we do that with Karovsky last year?), I was very happy that Finn did not apologize - IMO he didn't really do anything wrong. It's not like he shouted it for all to hear - he made a suggestion (though with a bit of venom) to her, and their conversation was overheard.

I Kissed a Girl was the best song of the episode IMO and I loved Rachel's dress in it.

Also, Kurt might have falsely won by 194 votes, but I want to know how many ballots Rachel stuffed in the box - what if she only stuffed 150?

YAY BURT! Guess Finn's going to be running the shop now.

And love that Puck's now a math whiz hee.

One final thought - why is there such an issue over Santana being a lesbian but nothing at all over Brittany being one (or bisexual... whatever she is). She's a popular cheerleader, and now class president - wouldn't people be talking about that too?

I thought Rachel's dress looked firmilar (http://iogannsb.livejournal.com/1919437.html) :D I think it's adorable!

I don't like where some of the story lines are going, I'm going to have to give it a few more episodes.

I do wish Idina Menzel would sing more! I liked all the songs tonight.

No Rachel at Sectionals! :eek:

screech
11-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Ricky Martin in talks to play a musically inclined Spanish teacher on Glee. (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-courting-ricky-martin-guest-267124)

Ummm, isn't that basically Mr. Schuester (though when's the last time he actually taught Spanish?)

vesperholly
11-30-2011, 08:57 AM
No Rachel at Sectionals! :eek:

Great twist! :cheer2:

My favorite songs were Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - loved the interpretation - and Constant Craving. CC is such an amazing song.

YAY SAM IS BACK never thought I'd miss him!