PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Allen
09-19-2011, 05:11 PM
I thought I would be really excited about the new season of Glee, but Samuel winning the 7 story arc on TGP has taken my excitement away. I honestly wish I hadn't watched TGP, because I think I would probably like Samuel otherwise. I keep reminding myself that not knowing the back stories of actors I like is probably a good thing or I might not like them either.

I am pretty interested, however, to see what Lindsay, Alex, and Damien bring to the show.

VIETgrlTerifa
09-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I thought I would be really excited about the new season of Glee, but Samuel winning the 7 story arc on TGP has taken my excitement away. I honestly wish I hadn't watched TGP, because I think I would probably like Samuel otherwise. I keep reminding myself that not knowing the back stories of actors I like is probably a good thing or I might not like them either.

I am pretty interested, however, to see what Lindsay, Alex, and Damien bring to the show.

It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel (or not considering I never warmed up to Chord Overstreet despite the contrived sympathy the writers tried to make us have by making him impoverished due to the economy).

Allen
09-19-2011, 05:37 PM
It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel.

Yeah, I would say you're in a good position to enjoy (or not as you said) this season.

I'm really curious to see how those that didn't watch TGP respond to the actors that came from that show.

victoriaheidi
09-19-2011, 05:49 PM
It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel..

Yeah, same! Some people are like, "OMG HOW did you survive by not watching the Glee Project?!" I think, "if I'd watched the actual Glee auditions, I'd probably feel weird about watching the show." Honestly, auditions are a very personal thing and I can't imagine having to make the public like you while you're trying to make the producers realize that you're right for their job!

PRlady
09-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I tried to watch TGP and it's channel is not on my cable package, so I'm unspoiled. Which is just as well since I'll see them as their characters, not the actors trying out for the roles.

Glee requires an awful lot of suspension of belief as it is. ;)

kwanatic
09-19-2011, 07:44 PM
I enjoy Glee but watching The Glee Project or going to see that 3-D concert they did would be too much for me. I'm not that big of a Gleek.

I'm interested in seeing what happens this season, especially seeing as how this is the last hurrah for several of the main characters. I'm really happy they added Marti Noxon to the writers list. I don't care what anyone says, but Buffy The Vampire Slayer is one of the best written shows to ever grace the television. Marti was on board for season 2 (my absolute favorite of the whole series) and the show was amazing. It'll be fun to see what happens...they should get Joss Whedon to come back and direct an episode or two as well...

AshleyN
09-20-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic that all the new writers they added over the summer will help fix the problems from last season.

One thing that definitely has me excited is the indication I've gotten from interviews/previews etc. that this season (or at least the first couple episodes) will feature (really minor spoiler, but I'll tag it anyway) plenty of Hummelberry. Along with Santana, the development of the Rachel/Kurt friendship was the best thing about Season 2. Plus, Lea and Chris are always delightful when they share scenes.

As for the songs, I usually listen to previews if they release them, but hold out on the full song until after the episode airs. Apparently I'm in withdrawal or something though, because I caved and went ahead and listened. Is it weird that I think my favourite might be "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"? I mean, I have a weakness for Rachel/Kurt duets anyway, but they just sound like their having so much fun with this one, especially Lea.

I didn't watch the Glee Project, so this is the first I've heard from the new girl. Her voice is really good obviously, but perhaps a bit...harsh sounding, I suppose? Maybe it's just the song though. I do really like it though, and the arrangement for the mash-up is awesome.

"We Got the Beat" and "You Can't Stop the Beat" are both fabulous.

Allen
09-20-2011, 06:17 PM
I must really like Lindsay's song because I ended up downloading it today.

victoriaheidi
09-20-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic that all the new writers they added over the summer will help fix the problems from last season.

One thing that definitely has me excited is the indication I've gotten from interviews/previews etc. that this season (or at least the first couple episodes) will feature (really minor spoiler, but I'll tag it anyway) plenty of Hummelberry. Along with Santana, the development of the Rachel/Kurt friendship was the best thing about Season 2. Plus, Lea and Chris are always delightful when they share scenes.

As for the songs, I usually listen to previews if they release them, but hold out on the full song until after the episode airs. Apparently I'm in withdrawal or something though, because I caved and went ahead and listened. Is it weird that I think my favourite might be "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"? I mean, I have a weakness for Rachel/Kurt duets anyway, but they just sound like their having so much fun with this one, especially Lea.

I didn't watch the Glee Project, so this is the first I've heard from the new girl. Her voice is really good obviously, but perhaps a bit...harsh sounding, I suppose? Maybe it's just the song though. I do really like it though, and the arrangement for the mash-up is awesome.

"We Got the Beat" and "You Can't Stop the Beat" are both fabulous.

I'm supposed to be studying (I'm even in the library and everything!), but FSU is infinitely more interesting than anything my science class has to offer, I'll just say that no, it's totally not weird that "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" is your favorite. At all.

I better study so I can watch tonight!

julieann
09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel (or not considering I never warmed up to Chord Overstreet despite the contrived sympathy the writers tried to make us have by making him impoverished due to the economy).

:rofl: I didn't watch it either. At first I thought I must have missed a few episodes and panicked but no, I'm up to date!

I have really been missing what shows start when. :mad: MUST REMEMBER TONIGHT!

Latte
09-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Lindsey is on already? That is surprising.
I watching the whole Glee Project and don't feel like it will ruin my watcing the new people on the show. Damian is supposed to start on the 4th eppie. I don't know about Sam and Alex. I also heard rumors that Hannah will be on also. And Cameron has moved to LA and is living with Damian so, he may have a couple of eppie's too.

nerdycool
09-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised to see more than the top 4 appear on the show at some point, especially next season. Ryan Murphy seemed to really like both Hannah and Cameron & had characters all set to go for them, although I'm curious as to how they'd handle Cameron's storyline since it sounds as though the Christian character has been transferred over to Samuel.

Even though the Glee Project has already aired, I put spoilers in for those who didn't watch and don't want to know about character personalities.

AshleyN
09-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Well, that was delightful.

The Rachel/Kurt duet that is.

my little pony
09-21-2011, 01:48 AM
so is this the contest winner? i like her voice but she is odd looking, does she have really short bangs? maybe that is it

Allen
09-21-2011, 01:50 AM
so is this the contest winner? i like her voice but she is odd looking, does she have really short bangs? maybe that is it

She's not the winner. She was one of the top 4 that all got spots on the show.

I loved that scene with Kurt and Rachel sitting in the car crying.

I also noticed Melinda Sullivan from SYTYCD in that group.