PDA

View Full Version : GLEE: Season 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

kylet3
11-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Hmm, apparently the Warblers aren't necessary for ackwardly shoehorned in Darren Criss numbers.

Also, is it my anti-Blaine bias showing through or was that actually kind of awful?

Normally I swoon over Blaine but even I thought that to be kind of obnoxious and arrogant.

kylet3
11-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Ok is it just me or am I on Puck swoon overload tonight? Jeeze I knew he was hot but roar! One sexy beast!

AshleyN
11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Ok is it just me or am I on Puck swoon overload tonight? Jeeze I knew he was hot but roar! One sexy beast!He's been awesome tonight.

It's almost enough to make me overlook the fact that his hair is tragic right now.:lol:

kylet3
11-02-2011, 12:44 AM
He's been awesome tonight.

It's almost enough to make me overlook the fact that his hair is tragic right now.:lol:

Oh honey when he's lookin the way he does from the neck down I'm more than willing to forgive and forget! ;) :swoon: :rofl:

AshleyN
11-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Okay Glee, you really can't keep portraying Brittany with the mental capacity of a four year old for the sake of laughs and then expect me to be offended on her behalf when people tell her not to be so stupid.

kylet3
11-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Am I the only one that thinking this show tonight is a mess and the storyline is extremely inconsistent and all over the place??

numbers123
11-02-2011, 12:57 AM
I haven't been able to follow much of the story line tonight either. I am beginning to think that Glee is jumping the shark too.

HeatherC
11-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Hmmm, I really thought this season was going to be better than last year's but I haven't really enjoyed this episode much at all (Puck swooning aside, LOL). The show seems more mean spirited than ever with the Glee kids all turning against each other and Sue still trying to destroy everything. Shows need some good to balance out the bad (maybe that's the Hummels?) and I'm not seeing it right now. Disappointing. :(

AshleyN
11-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Am I the only one that thinking this show tonight is a mess and the storyline is extremely inconsistent and all over the place??You say that like it's a new thing.:lol:

Seriously though, this episode is not one of the Glee's stronger outings. Usually when the writing is messy, the musical numbers at least make it fun to watch, but aside from "Candyman" even those have been weak tonight. Disappointing, because I really thought the first three episodes of the season were a step up from Season 2.

DBZ
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Am I the only one that thinking this show tonight is a mess and the storyline is extremely inconsistent and all over the place??

You're just thinking this now?

Has Glee ever been cohesive or consistent? :P

kylet3
11-02-2011, 01:08 AM
You're just thinking this now?

Has Glee ever been cohesive or consistent? :P

Oh I've never thought that :lol: It just seems even moreso tonight that it was terrible.

That being said, watching the preview, I can't wait for next week's episode. A gay sex storyline between two teenage boys? It's going to send the Conservative Parent associations and the dinguses like Tony Perkins go absolutely nuts and I absolutely love that fact :) I can't wait for next week! :D I just hope it can live up to expectations... But even though Puck is extremely hot, he plays a teenager and that to me is borderline molestation from the storyline POV... oh well! Guess we will see how it plays out!

VIETgrlTerifa
11-02-2011, 01:47 AM
If the show didn't necessarily jump the shark after season 2, then I think season 3 can survive a bad episode like this (and it's not that bad comparatively).

I'm just getting sick of the Glee in-fighting storyline. I wish that the writers would find a new way to introduce conflict outside inner-fighting and over-the-top bullying from the student body and Sue. Yeah, I know...easier said than done. It's just too mean-spirited at the moment. At first, I liked that the writers recognize their shortcomings (like Sue mentioning how the school sent New Directions to Nationals without a setlist and having them perform a song they wrote the night before), but it means nothing if the writers continue to write that way.

However, I still think season 3 is stronger than season 2 and that one episode isn't enough to write off the show (if you haven't done so already).

ross_hy
11-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Has there been any news of a CD of this season's songs? I've seen pre-orders for another Christmas album, but nothing from the weekly songs.

nerdycool
11-02-2011, 03:22 AM
I thought Damien was fine, and that maybe the writers asked him to thicken his accent... because I don't remember his accent being so unintelligible in the GP.

I too hate all the in fighting going on, and the whole "Sue's vendetta against the Glee club". Can they think of nothing else to write about?

And it makes me curious how they're going to handle the 2 club thing. Because I think they keep on forgetting that in order to compete, a club needs at least 12 (that's a storyline that's getting old, too). New Directions currently has 10 (including Rory), and the other group has just four. Yet Mercedes was heard saying that the judges at sectionals should just go ahead and give them the trophy. Unless Sugar's dad pays people to be in the group, that won't be happening.

VIETgrlTerifa
11-02-2011, 03:30 AM
^ Yeah, but that would be consistent with the facts that the show has given us previously and we know how Glee handles those.

From the preview of next week's episode, I'm seething at seeing Rachael asking the celibacy club for advice. I mean it was horrible that she actually joined it in season 2 after talking about how it sent the wrong message in season 1, but having her go to them again...