PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt: I "Felt Pathetic" While Married to Jennifer Aniston

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Octoberopals
09-20-2011, 11:14 PM
I have no interest in panning her personal life (and isn't she with someone now? Someone who left his long time girlfriend for Jennifer? I can't remember his name.). But her movies and her acting? Not my favorite things in the world.

She does seem like a cool person, though.

Cool, because she is famous in Hollywood, well-paid, good looking, etc.? I, personally, have never seen anything she has appeared in & probably never will.

MacMadame
09-21-2011, 12:09 AM
I just figured out that this Moneyball movie is the Billy Bean movie that I've been looking forwards to. I didn't realized Pitt played Bean. I have trouble imaging him in that role and now I'm less excited about the movie.

Jimena
09-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Cool, because she is famous in Hollywood, well-paid, good looking, etc.? I, personally, have never seen anything she has appeared in & probably never will.
No, because in interviews she seems nice. That's it.

topaz
09-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Jennifer A has a fabulous PR team. Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team. This is the reason why Ok! and Lifestyle magazine has them breaking up every week. This why many magazines quote "a source close to the couple" almost everytime.

I've never liked Jennifer A, she was my least favorite character on friends. She has always seemed like a doofus and shallow person to me.

overedge
09-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team.

As individuals, no, but their charity foundation does....and according to this article a lot of their PR work gets filtered through that to ensure they have a good image to support their humanitarian work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/21/business/media/21angelina.html?pagewanted=1

VALuvsMKwan
09-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Jennifer A has a fabulous PR team. Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team. This is the reason why Ok! and Lifestyle magazine has them breaking up every week. This why many magazines quote "a source close to the couple" almost everytime.

I've never liked Jennifer A, she was my least favorite character on friends. She has always seemed like a doofus and shallow person to me.

In terms of publicity, Jennifer A is Debbie Reynolds (without Carrie and Todd Fisher's diaper pins) and Angelina J is Elizabeth Taylor during the Fisher mess post-Mike Todd's death. But sweet Jaysus, Debbie didn't play the martyr :drama: as long as JA has - guess ET dumping Eddie Fisher for Richard Burton kinda killed that.

Guess that should make Brad combination Fisher and Burton - image Burton, whiny reality Fisher maybe? ;)

The less said about Princess Gwynnie and her whiny-ass pretentious self, the better IMHO. :blah:

phoenixflamezzz
09-21-2011, 04:18 AM

So what you're saying is....celebrities that have overly-dramatic tabloid headlines and articles quoting anonymous "sources" don't have PR teams?

:rofl:

I guess all of Hollywoodland is without a PR team then.

MarieM
09-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Angie is the one who put the "poor Jen image" out. Not Aniston team. Angie's team.
And she has PR. She plays it so well...

VALuvsMKwan
09-21-2011, 06:16 AM
Angie is the one who put the "poor Jen image" out. Not Aniston team. Angie's team.
And she has PR. She plays it so well...

Let me get this clear - Angelina Jolie's PR team wants AJ to look like an eville bitch in the Pitt situation and JA to be her poor pitiful helpless blameless victim? Right. :rolleyes:

vesperholly
09-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Let me get this clear - Angelina Jolie's PR team wants AJ to look like an eville bitch in the Pitt situation and JA to be her poor pitiful helpless blameless victim? Right. :rolleyes:

Well, she has ridden the weird/sexy bad girl schtick to the top ... it's in keeping with that image.

Rex
09-21-2011, 12:50 PM
In terms of publicity, Jennifer A is Debbie Reynolds (without Carrie and Todd Fisher's diaper pins) and Angelina J is Elizabeth Taylor during the Fisher mess post-Mike Todd's death. But sweet Jaysus, Debbie didn't play the martyr :drama: as long as JA has - guess ET dumping Eddie Fisher for Richard Burton kinda killed that.

Guess that should make Brad combination Fisher and Burton - image Burton, whiny reality Fisher maybe? ;)

The less said about Princess Gwynnie and her whiny-ass pretentious self, the better IMHO. :blah:
That is why I call her "The Widow Pitt". I don't care what anyone says, she has milked that relationship to death.
Debbie has always made me urp - I find her sickening.
Likewise Gwynnie, her undeserved Oscar and large feet too.

MarieM
09-21-2011, 01:09 PM
But it's not Aniston who has milked the trio to death. It's Pitt and Jolie who ALWAYS have to bring it back so that they can sell more and more and more of their brand.
Anytime one of these two has a movie to promote, they either talk about it, talk about a "future" wedding etc.
I don't really care about Aniston but at least, she has behaved with a lot of class against two person who really did play it like they've done nothing wrong. The only time she spoke about it I believe she said They lacked a sensitivity chip.

Saint Mother Térésa is the image Angie has been trying to build since she decided she wanted to be a "mother". And her PR people really have done more than well considering most people have forgotten her antics like kissing her brother saying he's the love of her life, the blood vials she shared with husband number 2 I think, and so on.
She was the one feeding the rumors about Aniston not wanting kids, etc etc. While she knew she was recovering from two aborted pregnancies ... But Pitt did nothing to stop that so he's in the same sack imo.

agalisgv
09-21-2011, 02:25 PM
She was the one feeding the rumors about Aniston not wanting kids, etc etc. While she knew she was recovering from two aborted pregnancies ... You've mentioned the miscarriages before, but I've yet to hear a source claiming that. Where are you getting this from?

Jenny
09-21-2011, 02:39 PM
The miscarriages story seems to have come from a book about Brad and Angelina: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/434156/jennifer-aniston-lost-two-of-brad-pitt-s-babies/1/

overedge
09-21-2011, 08:32 PM

Princess Gwynnie says it all so well herself.....
http://goop.com/?page=newsletter_vn&id=278

(I also like mlp's name for her, Ms. Snooty McNepotism).