PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt: I "Felt Pathetic" While Married to Jennifer Aniston

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Angelskates
09-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Actually we don't know if there was no cheating involved.

I agree what did Jen do that was so wrong IF no cheating was involved.

But even if there was cheating involved, flutzilla1 specifically mentioned what Jen did. Shouldn't it at least be what they did? Or even what he did, since Jen wasn't in a relationship, but he was (if that was the case)? Jen didn't cause the previous relationship to end, he chose to end it and be with Jen instead. That choice was his, not Jen's. If Jen wanted to be with him, and he didn't, he could have said no. He didn't. I've never understood the he/she stole his/her husband/wife argument. Adults can make decisions by themselves - they can choose to stay with their current partner, cheat, or leave their current partner. But the choice is theirs, and they should be held responsible for it.

Twilight1
09-17-2011, 05:52 AM
I meant it in a way that I don't care who did what and that we all don't really know the whole story and IMHO it is none of our business anyway.

As far as the subject of cheating is concerned, the only time that I have issue with 'the other woman/ man' is if they are friends/ related to the spouse/partner betrayed on. So it is actually a double betrayal. That is just shytty IMHO...

PeterG
09-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Actually we don't know if there was no cheating involved.

This may be true, but doesn't mean we can't make sly, slanderous implications UNTIL THE END OF FRICKIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :D :cheer:

bek
09-17-2011, 07:17 AM
But even if there was cheating involved, flutzilla1 specifically mentioned what Jen did. Shouldn't it at least be what they did? Or even what he did, since Jen wasn't in a relationship, but he was (if that was the case)? Jen didn't cause the previous relationship to end, he chose to end it and be with Jen instead. That choice was his, not Jen's. If Jen wanted to be with him, and he didn't, he could have said no. He didn't. I've never understood the he/she stole his/her husband/wife argument. Adults can make decisions by themselves - they can choose to stay with their current partner, cheat, or leave their current partner. But the choice is theirs, and they should be held responsible for it.

Oh I definetly agree with what your saying too. The whole stealing thing is ridiculous.

overedge
09-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Actually we don't know if there was no cheating involved. What people say and what people actually do are 2 totally different things. The whole triangle is ridiculous and I don't get why their is still this obsession about it. The other part that annoys me is that he was also with Gwenyth Paltrow in the 90's, so why specifically mention Aniston in this interview?

Because Gwyneth has a movie out and he doesn't want to give any unneeded publicity to the competition :P

PDilemma
09-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Gwyneth...I forgot he was ever with her. There's the source of his feeling bored and pathetic. She probably told him he was boring and pathetic.

DickButtonFan
09-17-2011, 04:38 PM
Gwyneth...I forgot he was ever with her. There's the source of his feeling bored and pathetic. She probably told him he was boring and pathetic.

I actually heard that that Gwyneth was with Viggo Mortensen who is thought to be more of an interesting person, and Brad found out about the affair and then dumped her. So maybe Brad felt he was boring. Not sure if the story I heard is true.

vesperholly
09-17-2011, 08:17 PM
There's a long interview with Pitt in this week's Entertainment Weekly, and he comes off sounding like the most depressed sad-sack evah. :drama: I highly doubt Aniston was the cause of anything, but that he himself is drowning in ennui.

Rex
09-17-2011, 08:49 PM

I actually heard that that Gwyneth was with Viggo Mortensen who is thought to be more of an interesting person, and Brad found out about the affair and then dumped her. So maybe Brad felt he was boring. Not sure if the story I heard is true.

There's a long interview with Pitt in this week's Entertainment Weekly, and he comes off sounding like the most depressed sad-sack evah. :drama: I highly doubt Aniston was the cause of anything, but that he himself is drowning in ennui.
I've heard everything from she was tired of his well-publicized B.O. to him chiding her for her perceived lack of sexual adventurousness...YMMV, the gossip blogs have been all over the place with this one. Paltrow comes across as so insufferably pretentious, I wonder if that is not the reason he left her.

Prancer
09-17-2011, 09:09 PM

:lol: Maybe she caught him doing something unbearably plebian.

PeterG
09-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I've heard everything from she was tired of his well-publicized B.O. ...

Maybe Pitt should have been with Keanu Reeves..... :yikes: :scream:

MacMadame
09-17-2011, 09:37 PM
:lol: Maybe she caught him doing something unbearably plebian.

Well, being smelly is definitely plebian.

Rex
09-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Maybe Pitt should have been with Keanu Reeves..... :yikes: :scream:

:lol: I think there is a list of stank-ass celebs somewhere...and they both are on it. I can't imagine someone as refined as Gwynnie putting up with something like that.

Unless the sex was really, really good :P

Prancer
09-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Unless the sex was really, really good :P

Somehow, sitting on the couch holding a joint and feeling pathetic does not translate into good sex for me.

Rex
09-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Somehow, sitting on the couch holding a joint and feeling pathetic does not translate into good sex for me.

Well, he does seem a trifle self-pitying and self-absorbed. I've enjoyed a couple of his films, but don't get the overall fascination.