PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt: I "Felt Pathetic" While Married to Jennifer Aniston

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Kasey
09-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Ugh, I don't know if that's any better. "I was so pathetic and such a pot smoking loser that I married Jennifer Aniston."

I actually think this does make a lot of sense ;)

PDilemma
09-16-2011, 05:08 AM
Meh. I'd be more impressed if they didn't have what? Two nannies per child, I think?

^This. My best friend has six kids 8 and under and no nannies. That impresses me more.

MacMadame
09-16-2011, 05:14 AM
If anyone one of us knew personally was talking (in a non-bashing manner) about how how they weren't satisfied with their ex, we wouldn't be talking about how disrespectful they were being.
Speak for yourself. I always dislike it when people publicly bash their ex.

I have a friend whose ex- is batshit crazy and he doesn't say Boo about her in public when he has plenty to complain about. I find that classy. Pitt? Not so much.

MINAM
09-16-2011, 05:27 AM
What a low blow. I sense a "It was taken out of context. I only have respect for Jen." statement issued soon.

Didn't Aniston's mother suffer a stroke recently?

ssminnow
09-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Oh come on, I'm sure this is just a publicity stunt to promote his new movie Moneyball. And in a few months when Jen's next movie is out, she'll give an interview attacking back.

SkateSand
09-16-2011, 06:42 AM
What a low blow. I sense a "It was taken out of context. I only have respect for Jen." statement issued soon.

Didn't take long...

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/09/16/brad-pitt-clarifies-jennifer-aniston-marriageremarks/

MINAM
09-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Didn't take long...

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/09/16/brad-pitt-clarifies-jennifer-aniston-marriageremarks/
Heeeee!

bek
09-16-2011, 07:15 AM
Speak for yourself. I always dislike it when people publicly bash their ex.

I have a friend whose ex- is batshit crazy and he doesn't say Boo about her in public when he has plenty to complain about. I find that classy. Pitt? Not so much.

I think how people are about their exes, says a lot about their character and whether or not they are trustworthy. It takes an awful lot of trust, to get involved in an intimate relationship with an individual and sometimes the relationship doesn't work out. Rarely is it just one person's fault, and there's something really classeless about an individual who is bitter enough to air out all of the dirty details to all involved.

I much prefer people who are classy enough to not "kiss and tell" And I think its especially the case when we are talking about mutual friends.

MacMadame
09-16-2011, 09:16 AM
And in a few months when Jen's next movie is out, she'll give an interview attacking back.
I'd be surprised. She hasn't talked about Brad in ages and the worst she's said is that she didn't appreciate the way he acted about Angie while they were still married.

MarieM
09-16-2011, 09:30 AM
What a jerk !

He and Angie are crazy loons IMO. All they do is bring back the triangle to promote their "brand" since nothing else works as well as that.

They both lack class.

allezfred
09-16-2011, 09:56 AM
He's just trying to throw us off the real story. The other day, I was in line at the grocery store, and the cover of a magazine said, "Angie Says Get Out!" So clearly the Jolie-Pitt marriage is over and he is deflecting. Pretty sad and pathetic, but I guess that marriage couldn't last forever. :(

They're not married. :slinkaway

Jot the Dot Dot
09-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Hey Brad, compared to Tom Arnold, you had it easy!

mila19
09-16-2011, 01:07 PM
I think that's Angelina's influence there speaking, I suppose when you are in a couple you always draw from the other. I found it rather funny how Pitt seems to match his haircolor to that of his current partner.

Wyliefan
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM
It's a phase?

:rofl: Well said.

LynnW
09-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Well, some of us have longer phases than others :slinkaway