PDA

View Full Version : America's Next Top Model - ALLSTAR Edition

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Cyn
09-15-2011, 01:48 AM
….You wanna be on top? (even after all these years?)

Tonight's the premiere episode (9:00pm EDT)

Tyrant (or at least the promos) claim that the selection of the group of All-Star bitches/skanks/freaks/nutjobs hamsters are "fan favorites."

Whatever…..

Anyway, the Habitrail will have the following duking it out:

C10: Dominique (delusional bitch whose pics were photoshopped like crazy and stayed in wayyy longer than she should have - Katarzyna wuzrobbed!! :mitchell: - from season that Whitney won)
C2: Camille (the one with the walk that would make her famous :rofl:; Yoanna Couch won that season)
C5: Bre (the "Who ate my granola bars?" bitch the season Nicole Linkletter won)
C16: Alexandria (delusional bitch that nearly drove C16 winner Brittani Kline crazy)
C9: Bianca (bitch whose hair was so fried they couldn't give her a new weave in the makeover episode; from the season Tootie Carparts won)
C1: Shannon (All-American Über-Christian, 1st runner up to winner Adrian Curry)
C13: Laura (petite-season hick; runner-up to winner Nicole Fox)
C11: Sheena (no idea who she is :confused:; from the season McKey won)
C15: Kayla (didn't watch that season; no idea what she looks like; from season that freaky-tall Anne won)
C5: Lisa (crazy-ass, peed-in-a-diaper "alcoholic bitch"; also did a stint on Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab; from season that Nicole Linkletter won)
C14: Angelea (delusional bitch from the projects who always referred to herself in the third person; from season that Krista won)
C11: Isis (transgendered contestant who left way sooner than she should have; from season McKey won)
C4: Brittany (wild-ass party girl who mooned the L.A. night from their Limo; season that Naimblah won)
C12: Allison (freaky-eyed but gorgeous blonde that was the runner up the season that Teyona the Velociraptor won)

Let the catfights games begin!! :cat:

Allen
09-15-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm so excited! :cheer:

Allison was the runner up to Teyona, not Tootie Carparts

Cyn
09-15-2011, 01:55 AM
I don't have a TV in the office anymore, so I won't be able to post any PBP (unless there's a link on JustinTV or somewhere else that's streaming it) :wuzrobbed :wall: .

…Isn't Camille about 43 or something like that? :P (I kid, I kid, though I do think she's at least 30 by now)

ETA: thanks for the correction - it was that other blonde (whose name escapes me but had a Cheryl Tiegs vibe to her) that tripped on the ridiculous outfit while walking through a bunch of people on stilts in the "final fashion show" with about 20 people in the audience - and when Tyrant made a grand entrance like she was the goddamned Queen of the World :rofl: :rolleyes:

Allen
09-15-2011, 01:56 AM
I don't have a TV in the office anymore, so I won't be able to post any PBP (unless there's a link on JustinTV or somewhere else that's streaming it) :wuzrobbed :wall: .

…Isn't Camille like 43 or something like that? :P (I kid, I kid, though I do think she's at least 30 by now)

I think she's 33?

Allen
09-15-2011, 02:04 AM
The intro was absolutely hilarious. I'm already loving this season :watch:

Cyn
09-15-2011, 02:18 AM
Commercial on right now - if the promos/introduction is any indication, this will be the trainwreck to end all trainwrecks :rofl: :watch: .

Bianca and Shannon look fabulous.

DomAnique - ye gods :yikes: I didn't think she could look any more tranny than she did on her season, but boy was I wrong.

Angelea is already bugging the shit out of me with her "Angelea is so fabulous" talk :blah:

…And Camille - when did she develop a seven-head? :eek: :rofl: . I freaking loved that not a single girl looked excited to see her walk in.

Lastly, Isis looks incredible.

Allen
09-15-2011, 02:24 AM
Camille's 7 head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wonder if she had her hairline moved back?

Angelea can go home any time. I have never been able to stand her.

Isis is so fabulous! I adore Allison even more now than I did before.

Jesus, Shannon doesn't want to model in underwear.

Cyn
09-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Shannon :wall: . Damn girl, just put the friggin' lace boy shorts on and work it.

…..Since she's such a prude as a model, I can't help but think that with her husband (if she's married or whenever she gets hitched), she's going to be a total freak in the sack :lol: .

I never understood Alexandria's appeal. She just come across as pretty to me at all, and definitely not a model. Hell, her eyes are so drugged/sleepy she looks like she's been hanging out with Spicoli doing bong hits in his van since 1982

Tesla
09-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Shannon is going to be insufferable.

Allen
09-15-2011, 02:30 AM
…..Since she's such a prude as a model, I can't help but think that with her husband (if she's married or whenever she gets married), she's going to be a total freak in the sack :lol: .

She's married to another "Christian model." And apparently she waited until they were married to lose her virginity.

Tesla
09-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Oh. My. God. This live elimination is insane.

Cyn
09-15-2011, 02:38 AM
Whoooo-damn, someone in the audience told Alexandria to fcuk off :eek: :rofl: .

I have a sneaky feeling Shannon's the one that's going to go home. I hope I'm wrong.

Allen
09-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Sheena was fabulous going down the runway.

I feel bad for Alexandria a little.

I'm not going to be a bit sad if Shannon goes home first.

And Nikki Minaj is a really good judge.

Tesla
09-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Whoooo-damn, someone in the audience told Alexandria to fcuk off :eek: :rofl: .

I have a sneaky feeling Shannon's the one that's going to go home. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope so. She looks so old and I'm so over her whole no underwear but I'll wear a tiny bathing suit thing. She's an idiot.

ETA I felt bad for Alexandria too. She's not even the biggest witch In the house.

Allen
09-15-2011, 02:44 AM
Typical Bianca to ignore the fans as she came down the runway.