PDA

View Full Version : Suicide The Amazing Race IV: Happy La-La Peace & Harmony Everybody Lives Edition

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31

genevieve
12-12-2011, 06:39 PM
It looked like the task required a very light touch on the controls and Marcus was having a hard time with it. I was wondering halfway through if they were allowed to switch palcements in the cockpit - perhaps Amani would have had an easier time of it.

Fridge_Break
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Congratulations to the medalists :encore: and special thanks to Beefy for running the contest once again! :respec:

Beefcake
12-12-2011, 09:19 PM
:kickass: Props to our medalists!

And :rofl: that 13 of you get to brag that you finished in 8th place.

FINAL STANDINGS!

GOLD: Allskate: Showgirls MaPa Siblings DadZac NFL Invisibles ErCindy... EC-INV-NFL=3=11 (perfect)
SILVER (Tie): SCG888: Twins MaPa Siblings Invisibles DadZac NFL ErCindy ... EC-INV-NFL=3=10
SILVER (Tie): merrywidow: MaPa Twins Siblings NFL DadZac Invisibles ErCindy ... EC-INV-NFL=3=10
PEWTER: Flatfoote: Showgirls Siblings MaPa DadZac Invisibles ErCindy NFL ... NFL-INV-EC=1=9

5th Place (Tie): ElizabethAnne: Showgirls Siblings NFL DadZac MaPa ErCindy Boarders ... EC-NFL-INV=1=8
5th Place (Tie): love skating: RonBill NFL Twins MaPa Invisibles ErCindy Boarders ... EC-INV-NFL=3=8
5th Place (Tie): sk8pics: Showgirls Dadzac Twins Invisibles MaPa NFL ErCindy ... EC-NFL-INV=1=8
8th Place (Tie): professordeb: RonBill Showgirls Siblings DadZac Invisibles MaPa Boarders ... EC-INV-NFL=3=7
8th Place (Tie): allezfred:RonBill Showgirls NFL MaPa Invisibles Boarders ErCindy ... EC-NFL-INV=1=7
8th Place (Tie): rfisher: Twins Showgirls Invisibles DadZac NFL MaPa ErCindy ... EC-NFL-INV=1=7
8th Place (Tie): kedrin: Showgirls MaPa Sibings Invisibles DadZac NFL ErCindy ... NFL-EC-INV=0=7
8th Place (Tie): The Village Idiot: RonBill MaPa DadZac NFL Invisibles Boarders ErCindy ... NFL-EC-INV=0=7
8th Place (Tie): skatemonaz: Twins MaPa Siblings Invisibles ErCindy NFL Boarders ... NFL-EC-INV=0=7
8th Place (Tie): BevJohnston: Twins Showgirls Siblings MaPa NFL Invisibles ErCindy ... INV-NFL-EC=0=7
8th Place (Tie): genevieve: Showgirls Twins NFL MaPa ErCindy Invisibles Boarders ... INV-NFL-EC=0=7
8th Place (Tie): shan: Showgirls Dadzac MaPa Invisibles ErCindy NFL Boarders … NFL-EC-INV=0=7
8th Place (Tie): jamesy: Dadzac Siblings MaPa ErCindy NFL Invisibles Boarders … NA-NA-NA=0=7
8th Place (Tie): sk8er1964: Twins MaPa ErCindy NFL DadZac Invisibles Boarders ... NFL-INV-EC=1=7
8th Place (Tie): PrincessLeppard: RonBill MaPa Siblings Invisibles NFL ErCindy Boarders ... INV-EC-NFL=1=7
8th Place (Tie): timing: Dadzac Twins MaPa Siblings ErCindy Invisibles Boarders ... INV-EC-NFL =1=7
21st Place (Tie): FiveRinger: RonBill MaPa Siblings Invisibles NFL ErCindy Boarders ... NFL-EC-INV=0=6
21st Place (Tie): KHenry: RonBill Boarders NFL MaPa ErCindy Invisibles nopick ... NFL-EC-INV=0=6
21st Place (Tie): AragornElessar: NFL Showgirls MaPa Invisibles ErCindy Boarders nopick ... NFL-EC-INV=0=6
21st Place (Tie): Lara: Twins Showgirls NFL Invisibles MaPa ErCindy Boarders … NA-NA-NA=0=6
21st Place (Tie): Fridge Break: RonBill MaPa Twins DadZac Invisibles NFL Boarders ... EC-NFL-INV=1=6
21st Place (Tie): Sassafras: RonBill Siblings Twins DadZac Invisibles ErCindy Boarders ... INV-EC-NFL=1=6
27th Place (Tie): minuet: Twins Showgirls MaPa Siblings Invisibles ErCindy Boarders ... NFL-EC-INV=0=5
27th Place (Tie): Prancer: Showgirls MaPa Twins Siblings DadZac Invisibles Boarders ... NFL-INV-EC=1=5

Withdrawn [no placement]
zaphyre14
Jenna
Pierre

allezfred
12-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Top 10! Woohoo! :cheer:

rfisher
12-12-2011, 09:54 PM
8th place at Worlds would get two spots. A 27th place finish, on the other hand, wouldn't even be televised. :D In fact, that wouldn't even make the LP at all.

AragornElessar
12-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Well...At least I didn't end up dead last. :D

Not great, but not bad either. Thanks Beefy for doing this for us again.

When do we do it again? :D

genevieve
12-12-2011, 10:51 PM
stupid Boarders :blah:

:P

sk8pics
12-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Fifth place! My best finish ever, LOL!:40beers:

ElizabethAnne
12-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Tie for 5th. I'll take it! I sure didn't expect to do that well since I fell victim to the snowboarders debacle. Thanks for running the contest again Beefcake. Looking forward to the next season. Love this show.

Prancer
12-13-2011, 01:59 AM
27th Place (Tie): minuet: Twins Showgirls MaPa Siblings Invisibles ErCindy Boarders ... NFL-EC-INV=0=5
27th Place (Tie): Prancer: Showgirls MaPa Twins Siblings DadZac Invisibles Boarders ... NFL-INV-EC=1=5

There can be only one!

shan
12-13-2011, 02:33 AM
So are we going back to original Suicide rules next go round?

btw thanks for doing the contest yet again Beefcake!! :cheer:

Allskate
12-13-2011, 04:19 AM
:kickass: Props to our medalists!

And :rofl: that 13 of you get to brag that you finished in 8th place.

FINAL STANDINGS!

GOLD: Allskate: Showgirls MaPa Siblings DadZac NFL Invisibles ErCindy... EC-INV-NFL=3=11 (perfect)

:D I can't remember the last time I won a gold medal -- or even a pewter. I must be on a roll. I think I'll start predicting Worlds results. I'll begin by predicting that Patrick Chan will win. You heard it here first. ;)

Thanks Beefcake. I like this version of the game because everyone gets to play the entire time.

shan
12-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Congrats Allskate!!! :cheer: :cheer:

love skating
12-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Yippee - moved all the way up to 5th! :) Congrats to the medalists!

Beefcake
12-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Top 10! Woohoo! :cheer:
Hearty comeback, young man, from 0-2 after two weeks! However -- 12 tiemates :drama: ... Tallulah, you need to lighten that boat, next time.

Thanks Beefy for doing this for us again.

When do we do it again? :D
TAR20 is racing right now (or just finished), and will air in the springtime. We'll race again, here, and I'm shooting for 40 players -- or bust.

There can be only one!
Ah, there is only one, dear deer. minuet was just visiting ... she didn't realize it was closing time. :shuffle:

So are we going back to original Suicide rules next go round?
Yes, and it's going to be my Farewell Suicide TAR (save your Cher jokes -- I mean it this time!). Partially because of that (but mostly because this one was a bit too tame) it will be straight up death and despair. You'll have to earn your potential resuscitation in week one, and from then onward it's "miss and you're dead!" rfisher will relish in that.

I must be on a roll. I think I'll start predicting Worlds results. I'll begin by predicting that Patrick Chan will win. You heard it here first. ;)

Thanks Beefcake. I like this version of the game because everyone gets to play the entire time.
Newsflash! The winner likes this version. And the sky. Is blue. :rofl:

So brave of you to choose that obscure panties collector, though. :D