PDA

View Full Version : Suicide The Amazing Race IV: Happy La-La Peace & Harmony Everybody Lives Edition

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31

PrincessLeppard
12-12-2011, 12:15 AM
I checked at the top of the hour and some football game still had the entire 4th quarter to play. Everyone has plenty of time. :blah:

Allskate
12-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Will this be Allskate's story ... 12 weeks of hard work and perfection only to fubar it :cold: at the last hurdle?

Eh, probably not ... most weeks, Allskate seems to come around to post just before airtime.

I'm out west, so I don't get an impending tv broadcast to remind me to get my pick in. And I'm indecisive.

I like team NFL, so that means they'll lose. So, I'm going with :

1. Ernie/Cindy
2. The Invisibles.
3. NFL

Flatfoote
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
I have a drinking game challenge to all my fellow players.....

How many times will we hear a voiceover of Cindy saying, "we have to beat them."

I noticed a long time ago (as in many seasons ago) that the producers use one-liners like that as voiceovers as they show the teams rushing here and there for cabs and stuff. I can't remember if the line by Cindy starts off with "come on" or "hurry" or something similar. But the line ends up with the "we have to beat them." I heard it at least 3 times last episode.

shan
12-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I forgot!!! :wuzrobbed It hasn't started yet, can I still submit picks??

1. NFL
2. ErCin
3. Invisibles (whose names I'm still unsure of, is his Jeremy?)

jamesy
12-12-2011, 01:59 AM
oops, I forgot and was going to copy rfisher's picks :EVILLE:

oh well

Eden
12-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Wow, M/A - looks like they are going to lose in their own hometown.

genevieve
12-12-2011, 05:04 AM
I'm sad about Marcus and Amani's meltdown at the flight simulator, but :kickass: for Ernie and Cindy!!!!! Despite their best efforts to throw their lead :lol: I wonder how much of a time advantage they had over the Invisibles...I'm guessing at least a half hour, probably closer to an hour.

I'm out west, so I don't get an impending tv broadcast to remind me to get my pick in. And I'm indecisive.

1. Ernie/Cindy
2. The Invisibles.
3. NFL

NICE! :cool:

Allskate
12-12-2011, 05:20 AM
I'm sad about Marcus and Amani's meltdown at the flight simulator, but :kickass: for Ernie and Cindy!!!!! Despite their best efforts to throw their lead :lol: I wonder how much of a time advantage they had over the Invisibles...I'm guessing at least a half hour, probably closer to an hour.

NICE! :cool:

Thanks, and thanks to Prancer. :lol:

I was wondering if Ernie and Cindy really lost that much time in the cab. The GPS navigator could have recalculated a dozen times in just five minutes. I think the editors probably made it seem closer than it was.

shan
12-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Well crud, I'm about to free fall in the standings....

Beefcake
12-12-2011, 07:06 AM

1. Ernie/Cindy
2. The Invisibles.
3. NFL
:lol: I guess I don't have to calculate or recalculate any, myself, to announce the winner of Suicide The Amazing Race IV: Happy La-La Peace & Harmony Everybody Lives Edition. It's Allskate! :rollin: Impressive all around.

Looks like SCG888 :cheer2: and merrywidow :cheer: also nailed the finale, to supplant Flatfoote :( in the medals.

Further down, looks like professordeb and loveskating will shoot up the standings ... and that minuet will replace professordeb as the Deer of Doom's bottom dweller partner.

I'll float in the entire outline, with placements, tomorrow morning.

Flatfoote
12-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Looks like SCG888 :cheer2: and merrywidow :cheer: also nailed the finale, to supplant Flatfoote :( in the medals.

Awww man. Not even a pewter?

Prancer
12-12-2011, 11:37 AM
minuet will replace professordeb as the Deer of Doom's bottom dweller partner.

Does this mean I won't get my record low score?

:drama:

I worked hard for that, you know.

Beefcake
12-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Awww man. Not even a pewter?
Actually, yes, pewter. :)

professordeb
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Nuts! After doing so poorly early on I take a stab in the dark to be different from Prancer and I'm RIGHT!!! Sheesh.

merrywidow
12-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Can someone explain to me what it was that Marcus kept failing at during his flight simulation? I assume it had something to do with the landing? This was my highest finish ever in these AR predictions. AR 18 was my lowest!