PDA

View Full Version : Madonna loathes hydrangeas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

taf2002
09-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Goodness knows. They're so pretty, I can't imagine why anyone hates them. But to each his own, I guess. I don't think sunflowers are pretty, but many people do!

They are ok in a garden but I wouldn't want them in a cut flower arrangement either.

cruisin
09-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Short of seeing clips of Lypsinka (and what seems like 10,000 far less talented drag queens) performing to audio tracks of "Mommie Dearest", I wonder who has filmed a REMAKE (in response to your use of "original')? That would send the concept of high camp right on out of the solar system. :eek: :rofl:

Perhaps Ms. Ciccione Penn Ritchie would like to take on that project, skilled thespian that she is. :rolleyes:

I thought that Vagabond thought the clip provided was not from the movie. So, I will change my word from original to actual or one and only. :)

Southpaw
09-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Five bucks says Madonna's daddy LURVES hydrangeas and that's why she loathes them.

loulou
09-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Perhaps Ms. Ciccione Penn Ritchie would like to take on that project, skilled thespian that she is. :rolleyes:

:rofl: Is that deliberate or just a typo?

Jot the Dot Dot
09-18-2011, 03:14 PM
After "Shanghai Surprise", I think the only thing she hated was acting lessons.

Vagabond
09-18-2011, 05:49 PM
I thought that Vagabond thought the clip provided was not from the movie.

It's entitled "Mommie Dearest - Rose Garden w/ Original Music" and says under the video:

All current prints of "Mommie Dearest" are missing the underscoring for the dramatic rose garden sequence. It is reported that the master audio-track containing the music was damaged beyond repair, therefore the scene is presented without music on the DVD releases.

Here is the scene with Henry Mancini's underscore, as taken from the original VHS edition.

:shuffle:

cruisin
09-18-2011, 06:33 PM
It's entitled "Mommie Dearest - Rose Garden w/ Original Music" and says under the video:

:shuffle:

And to underscore VALuvsMKwan's point, I give you this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7w6vBVqLMc&NR=1), with another actress playing essentially the same scene with much more conviction. :shuffle:

Sorry, the part I bolded confused me. I misunderstood, I thought you didn't know who the actress was and that is was a clip from the movie. Oops on me :).

VALuvsMKwan
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
:rofl: Is that deliberate or just a typo?

No, just a typo. I didn't think it looked right, but I didn't look it up to confirm that her family name is "Ciccone".

Perhaps the Freudian thought I had in typing it that way was that someone with so much self-interest and ego couldn't possibly have only one "i" in her last name. ;)