PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Storm Lee

skatemommy
09-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Looking at the Weather Channel, TS Lee looks mighty large and strong. I hate when these type of events happen on a weekend as there is very little local coverage. FSU - please check in and keep us updated. Hope for the best.

Lacey
09-04-2011, 01:20 AM
I feel so sorry for those of you who are in the deep south with all of this rain.

Anyone know where it's going next week?

skatemommy
09-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Brian, Matry, you guys good?

Holley Calmes
09-04-2011, 04:05 AM
As a resident of a drought-parched north Georgia area..I am longing for Tropical Storm Lee to come dump a few inches of rain on my neck of the woods. PLEASE!

Seriously-we haven't had more than a pop-up thunder storm of brief duration here for over a month. We NEED a good drenching. I know in coastal regions Lee is more of a hazard. I hope for no major flooding for everyone down there which includes my kin in Fairhope, Alabama. I am just hoping it will blow northeasterward and bring us some very badly needed rain across Alabama and Georgia. A few days of staying inside due to downpours sounds like heaven.

NeilJLeonard
09-04-2011, 01:55 PM
As a resident of a drought-parched north Georgia area..I am longing for Tropical Storm Lee to come dump a few inches of rain on my neck of the woods. PLEASE!

Seriously-we haven't had more than a pop-up thunder storm of brief duration here for over a month. We NEED a good drenching. I know in coastal regions Lee is more of a hazard. I hope for no major flooding for everyone down there which includes my kin in Fairhope, Alabama. I am just hoping it will blow northeasterward and bring us some very badly needed rain across Alabama and Georgia. A few days of staying inside due to downpours sounds like heaven.

TWC has Lee going over N Georgia & most of Alabama. Heavy rains are expected in Atlanta and as far north as PA. I hope this helps you.

NJL

Lacey
09-04-2011, 04:14 PM
PA had something like 19 inches last month, no thanks to more.

BigB08822
09-04-2011, 04:45 PM
I am fine! It has been raining off an on for 2 days now but really, it has not been bad at all. Business has been going on as usual. Today it is the worst but I think it should all be through here in a couple of hours. This is nothing for our area. :)