PDA

View Full Version : ISU uploading JGP videos on Youtube

Jenifer
09-02-2011, 09:43 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ISU is uploading JGP Latvia videos to their Youtube channel even before the event is over. The first flight of the SD is still in progress and they've already got one of the dances up! Apologies if this should go in the JGP thread, but I thought it would be useful to post it here for users who might not have access to the Kiss and Cry forum.

taz'smum
09-02-2011, 09:47 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ISU is uploading JGP Latvia videos to their Youtube channel even before the event is over. The first flight of the SD is still in progress and they've already got one of the dances up! Apologies if this should go in the JGP thread, but I thought it would be useful to post it here for users who might not have access to the Kiss and Cry forum.

It's fantastic, they are loading them up so quickly as well!
It is great to be able to see what is happening, to see why deductions are being made etc.
It is a real treat!
GOOD JOB ISU!!

Imperfect Edge
09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Such a great move! Brisbane videos online too :-)

Sugar
09-11-2011, 07:21 PM
yes this is wonderful!! :swoon:

victoriaheidi
09-13-2011, 05:35 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but I love the ISU!

l'etoile
09-14-2011, 07:56 AM
I never thought I'd say this, but I love the ISU!

ITA here!

Twizzler
09-14-2011, 04:36 PM
ISU is being very smart (shocker!!!) by allowing this. It will get people invested in the younger skaters, build fan bases and icrease popularity for the future.

Now maybe USFS will follow suit and start allowing US events to be put up on youtube instead of policing and removing anything that's posted.

kirkbiggestfan
09-14-2011, 04:52 PM
The next step would be to have a live internet feed and live detailed results page. I know I am asking for too much.