PDA

View Full Version : Harding Establishes Land Speed Record

Pages : [1] 2 3

Iceman
08-25-2011, 11:04 PM
http://jalopnik.com/5834017/tonya-harding-holds-a-land-speed-record

PeterG
08-25-2011, 11:26 PM
I think what Tonya did to Nancy Kerrigan was very mean.

julieann
08-25-2011, 11:48 PM

I think what the judges did to Nancy was worse...:rofl:

Shouldn't this be in the trash can?

Jot the Dot Dot
08-25-2011, 11:52 PM
It was never proven that Tonya hired the pals of her ex-husband Jeff Gilooly, to whack Nancy. What she admitted to is knowing about the attack after the fact, and not immediately going to the authorities, hence the reduced charge of obstructing justice. I think Tonya's whole life has been one of success, followed by screw-up after screw-up, granted. But why embellish this to make it worse without any hard evidence?

Jenna
08-25-2011, 11:58 PM
It was never proven that Tonya hired the pals of her ex-husband Jeff Gilooly, to whack Nancy. What she admitted to is knowing about the attack after the fact, and not immediately going to the authorities, hence the reduced charge of obstructing justice. I think Tonya's whole life has been one of success, followed by screw-up after screw-up, granted. But why embellish this to make it worse without any hard evidence?

You know, it's never be proven that deal making occurred in the '90s either. ;)

LilJen
08-26-2011, 12:34 AM

It was a scandal, truly a scandal. WHYYYYYYYYY??

PeterG
08-26-2011, 01:01 AM

:rofl:

I'm almost finished the hind quarter, but if you'd like to take the left side, I'll do the right. :D

(By the way, I thought we had a "beating a dead horse" smilie...but could not find it! :wuzrobbed)

essence_of_soy
08-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Looking at Tonya's top, who knew there were other uses for starter flags?

overedge
08-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Shouldn't this news be withheld until the week of US Nationals? :P

(It would be a change from the drama that mysteriously seems to happen to her quite regularly around that time of year...)

DORISPULASKI
08-26-2011, 02:16 AM
I've never been sure whether Tonya deliberately has drama at Nationals time, or whether Tonya always has drama, but it is only reported on at Nationals time. Reading this article, I'm beginning to lean towards the latter theory.

DarrellH
08-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I've never been sure whether Tonya deliberately has drama at Nationals time, or whether Tonya always has drama, but it is only reported on at Nationals time. Reading this article, I'm beginning to lean towards the latter theory.

I used to think she'd do things to get in the news during Nationals. Now, I think reporters look to see what's up with her during that time.

Nan
08-26-2011, 09:22 PM
I think that no matter what she does, some people will always see her as a skam artist and paint her with a negative brush. What a waste of energy.

escaflowne9282
08-26-2011, 09:26 PM

Eh, I think what the Scotvolds did to Nancy was far far worse ( those stupid hops :scream: )

VIETgrlTerifa
08-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Eh, I think what the Scotvolds did to Nancy was far far worse ( those stupid hops :scream: )

Touche!

Lainerb
08-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Nancy should have skated to Annie Lennox's 'Why' at least once in exhibition.