PDA

View Full Version : Harding Establishes Land Speed Record

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sasha'sSpins
08-28-2011, 06:29 AM
That would be one pay grade higher from my current position....... :eek:

If I'm making 29 million per year, with a success rate of ONE, that's the spin I'd put on it too!!! :D

:mad: YOU'RE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE ME LOK STUPID SO THAT YOU CAN UNDER MINE MY POINTS ARE SO OVBIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

When I read about how much Dale Earnhardt Jr. makes and winning just one race in all that time I hurried to tell my nephews who are now 15-guys you gotta consider racing cars-look what Earndhard Jr. makes! :D

BaileyCatts
08-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Yes they are that huge...She gave birth to a baby boy back in Febuary!!...

Say, was there ever any word on the baby's name? Just wondering cause I always like hearing what celebrities name their kids (you know, movies stars, sports people, yada yada yada). :lol:

snoopysnake
08-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Say, was there ever any word on the baby's name? Just wondering cause I always like hearing what celebrities name their kids (you know, movies stars, sports people, yada yada yada). :lol:

Whackey, and his middle name is Gillooley.

Nan
08-28-2011, 04:59 PM
What's worse, Nancy was the victim & she has been painted with a far more negative brush. (snip) She was just trying to draw attention to herself with all that crying.

For the record, I'm just as tired of all the "Nancy bashing" over her crying, too.

Iceman
08-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Wonder if Nancy sent her a baby gift? lmao

LEO59
08-29-2011, 02:34 AM

Sorry I have not heard anything about the baby's name...

Tonya did say she wanted to keep her family life private in a interview with a local paper..

Wonder if Nancy sent her a baby gift? lmao

It would have been great if she did.....But I don't think that would be anything Nancy would ever do...

Rottie
08-29-2011, 07:27 AM
She looks great and really happy in that photo. I'm glad she's enjoying herself.

os168
08-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Am i the only one who got a chuckle over the article image that titled "Tonya's Big Break"?

(Other than that, yeah this thread is hilarious!
...And it is good to see her come back with such va va voom!)

Frau Muller
08-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Will the circus ever end with this gal? One of these days, Tonya's going to surprise us and take-up a more dainty hobby like knitting or watercoloring or playing piano.

heckles
08-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Dale Earnhardt Jr earned the most last year: 29M dollars. He has only won one race in 3 years.

Jeff Gorden earned second most last year: 25M dollars.

Jimmy Johnson was third with 24 M dollars.

Tonya is more handsome that those three combined.

DORISPULASKI
08-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Don't know why she would take up knitting or piano instead. Motorsports pay. This girl (http://www.danicaracing.com/) for example does very well, just from T shirt sales and endorsement ads alone.
\
OTOH I can assure you that knitting does not pay, now that all that sort of handwork is done cheaper than the cost of the yarn. If Tonya knits, we'd never know.

snoopysnake
09-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Don't know why she would take up knitting or piano instead. Motorsports pay. This girl (http://www.danicaracing.com/) for example does very well, just from T shirt sales and endorsement ads alone.
\
OTOH I can assure you that knitting does not pay, now that all that sort of handwork is done cheaper than the cost of the yarn. If Tonya knits, we'd never know.

This joke is as old as the hills, but: maybe if she had some steel wool she could knit a race car. :shuffle::rofl::rolleyes: