VIETgrlTerifa
08-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Wow, she's beautiful.

IceAlisa
08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
She really is.

IceAlisa
08-26-2011, 05:16 AM
Looks like Frances is not naturally beautiful. This is what she looked like in 2008: http://backofthebook.ca/culture/uploaded_images/frances_cobain-727152.jpg

I see a different nose, chin and lips. However, the surgeon has done a stupendous job, innit...

Kaffeine
08-26-2011, 05:21 AM
She also looks like she has lost some weight though..or grew taller.

VIETgrlTerifa
08-26-2011, 05:27 AM
She was also 16 in 2008, so I can see her maturing into her looks as well. Not that I'm not saying she hasn't had work done, but people do come out of their teen years looking differently just because of aging.

IceAlisa
08-26-2011, 05:29 AM
She was also 16 in 2008, so I can see her maturing into her looks as well. Not that I'm not saying she hasn't had work done, but people do come out of their teen years looking differently just because of aging.

Her chin has shrunk, her nose is reshaped and her lips have filled out. Drastically. Not a part of maturing into her looks, really. :P

I would bet the farm that she had the above mentioned body parts surgically altered. I am in awe of the first rate job by the surgeon. :respec:

I also have a suspicion that she has used Botox to arch her eyebrows a bit more.

manhn
08-26-2011, 05:33 AM
So, she's a model? If she really wanted to fall far from the tree, she'd be on the chess club while studying to become an accountant.

VIETgrlTerifa
08-26-2011, 05:45 AM
Her chin has shrunk, her nose is reshaped and her lips have filled out. Drastically. Not a part of maturing into her looks, really. :P

I would bet the farm that she had the above mentioned body parts surgically altered. I am in awe of the first rate job by the surgeon. :respec:

I also have a suspicion that she has used Botox to arch her eyebrows a bit more.

I guess being a celeb child really does come with its own unique growing pains.

victoriaheidi
08-26-2011, 06:41 AM
I'm really excited to see Frannie getting all this publicity!

When we were in 8th grade, I remember one girl telling me that she lived with a housekeeper, not her mother. But I have ZERO confirmation for this and I don't know Frannie personally.

genevieve
08-26-2011, 07:40 AM
then why are you calling her Frannie?

duane
08-27-2011, 12:39 AM
I think the only obvious difference between the pics at 19 and 16 is the fuller mouth. Definitely blown up--especially the bottom lip. It's difficult to tell with the nose. A shadow and different angles can make the same nose look totally different. The chin looks smaller--probably because of the fuller mouth--but it's the same shape.

IceAlisa
08-27-2011, 01:45 AM
I think the only obvious difference between the pics at 19 and 16 is the fuller mouth. Definitely blown up--especially the bottom lip. It's difficult to tell with the nose. A shadow and different angles can make the same nose look totally different. The chin looks smaller--probably because of the fuller mouth--but it's the same shape.

Look closer or try to imagine a fuller mouth on her 2008 face. The proportions of the face have changed. The nose has been refined and the chin has been shaved down and is less pointy. It's now a softer curve which would not be affected by the size of the lips. http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv/frances-bean-cobain

I think it's pretty clear.