PDA

View Full Version : News on Vanessa Crone...has she found a partner yet?

Pages : 1 [2]

mgobluegirl
10-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Not that this indicates anything, I saw some facebook photos in Madison Hubbell's status that had Keiffer H. next to Vanessa C. preping pumpkins to be carved (I'm guessing). Interesting, right?

Also, in the latest Detroit SC newsletter, Vanessa is listed as a new Resident member.

blue_idealist
10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Really? Vanessa and Keiffer? I hope it's true, but I thought he didn't want to skate anymore.

DimaToe
10-05-2011, 12:45 AM
I don't want to have a premature celebration since this has yet to be proven....ah what the heck !

:biggrinbo:biggrinbo:biggrinbo:40beers::40beers: :cheer::cheer::cheer::biggrinbo:biggrinbo:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

overedge
10-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Not that this indicates anything, I saw some facebook photos in Madison Hubbell's status that had Keiffer H. next to Vanessa C. preping pumpkins to be carved (I'm guessing). Interesting, right?

Were they stabbing sharp knives into pumpkins that looked like their former partners? :P

Pratfall
10-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha ! :P

PeterG
10-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Were they stabbing sharp knives into pumpkins that looked like their former partners? :P

ohmygosh...is this a pic on facebook!!??? :eek:

;)

Subway
10-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Were they stabbing sharp knives into pumpkins that looked like their former partners? :P Perhaps that's valid Vanessa speculation :), but Keifer's former partner was part of one of the two couples pictured.