PDA

View Full Version : Kim Undecided About Worlds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Ozzisk8tr
08-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Double post...

Ozzisk8tr
08-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm sure she's just frightened of going up against Mao with her superlative skills again.

Ozzisk8tr quickly makes a stylish escape after the lunatic act of throwing live bait to the trolls. :scream:

RunnersHigh
08-19-2011, 01:25 PM
I am undecided as to which of the above videomakers has far too much time on their hands. I think both. :P

One thing clear is Cats react everything moving not only to OGM but also to rats! (Believe me! I'd been with two cats for about an year. ;))
and
IIRC, the latter one was once remove maliciously by someone uneasy and then recovered on justifiable grounds.

937 more posts to go! :lol:

riveredge
08-19-2011, 01:47 PM
I dont know if i want to :lol: or :yawn:.

RumbleFish
08-19-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm sure she's just frightened of going up against Mao with her superlative skills again.

I really hope Miss Asada comes back this season. I'd much rather see her held up than Miss Ando.

It's like preferring getting bit by a dog rather than gettting run over by a garbage collection truck, though.

Yazmeen
08-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Gee, over the years I've come to like YuNa, Mao AND Miki. I enjoy watching all of them skate, and appreciate their strengths and differences.

For bots whose heads are exploding while processing those thoughts, please clean up after yourselves.

GOOD GRIEF!!!! :rolleyes:

RumbleFish
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Gee, over the years I've come to like YuNa, Mao AND Miki. I enjoy watching all of them skate, and appreciate their strengths and differences.

For bots whose heads are exploding while processing those thoughts, please clean up after yourselves.

GOOD GRIEF!!!! :rolleyes:

Well, this Yuna Kim thread was doing just fine before some, presumably a fan of Miss Asada, shoved a stupid video clip, and someone claming to be an Aussi brought up Miss Asda again.

So you should put your "Geez both sides are crazy :rolleyes:" argument to rest, get it?

allezfred
08-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Well, this Yuna Kim thread was doing just fine before some, presumably a fan of Miss Asada, shoved a stupid video clip, and someone claming to be an Aussi brought up Miss Asda again.

So you should put your "Geez both sides are crazy :rolleyes:" argument to rest, get it?

And your post proves it. Thread closed.