PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football thread 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18

PDilemma
11-25-2011, 08:53 PM
My brother, nephew and niece in law are pretty quiet now. After all the trash talking this week. :).

:lol: Good for them!

numbers123
11-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Although my nephew was a good sport about it. Something about Acceptable to be out run by Rex, Not Acceptable to be outthrown by Taylor, and good coaching. Given how much he hates Bo, that was as much of a compliment as I will ever hear from him regarding the Huskers.

BigB08822
11-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Tigers are 12-0! Their resume stands head and shoulders above anything anyone else can claim. We beat #3 Oregon, #2 Bama and #3 Arkansas and only 1 of those games was at home.

BigB08822
11-26-2011, 08:08 PM
I am rooting hard for Auburn today. Don't think the upset will happen but it would make me so happy. Non of the Bama fans will give LSU any credit for the win, claiming they lost only because of their kicker. As if LSU's defense didn't force those really long kicks or block one FG. :rolleyes:

PrincessLeppard
11-26-2011, 09:11 PM
You don't have time to watch football. You are supposed to be hunting down my bearded husband.

BigB08822
11-26-2011, 09:34 PM
You don't have time to watch football. You are supposed to be hunting down my bearded husband.

Oh right...getting right on that. :shuffle:

Catherine M
12-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Tigers are 12-0! Their resume stands head and shoulders above anything anyone else can claim. We beat #3 Oregon, #2 Bama and #3 Arkansas and only 1 of those games was at home.

I was reading some pro Georgia Blog about the SEC championshp game yesterday and the writer was saying that since LSU didn't beat the #1 ranked team all season that their resume wasn't that good!

This was my reaction:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, Here's hoping that the Tigers do well on Saturday and head to New Orleans 13-0.

And If they are indeed undefeated on January 9th, the Superdome is going to be CRAZY LOUD!! Way more so than in 03 and 07.

BigB08822
12-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I was reading some pro Georgia Blog about the SEC championshp game yesterday and the writer was saying that since LSU didn't beat the #1 ranked team all season that their resume wasn't that good!

This was my reaction:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, Here's hoping that the Tigers do well on Saturday and head to New Orleans 13-0.

And If they are indeed undefeated on January 9th, the Superdome is going to be CRAZY LOUD!! Way more so than in 03 and 07.

I read that same blog! I was mad at first but the first paragraph claims it is a joke. It didn't feel like a joke, though. The twisting of the stats was just hilarious. That person really thinks UGA has played as tough of a schedule as LSU. Not. Even. Close.

You are right, though, the most hilarious part was the complaining that LSU never had to play the #1 team. LSU has been the #1 team for most of the season, so that is not possible. lol

Simone411
12-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Watching the game right now! LSU! LSU! LSU! Geaux Tigers! :D

Georgia just made a field goal. That's okay because LSU has the ball now! :D

Simone411
12-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Darn it! Georgia gets the ball. I have a feeling this game is going to be really tough ... they both want to win. :) Okay, that's all for now. Sitting back and watching this game.

PrincessLeppard
12-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Houston got their ass kicked. :wuzrobbed

Catherine M
12-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Just making sure my fellow Tiger fans survived the 1st half!?!

If it wasn't for multiple dropped passes by Georgia, Brad Wing's punting and Tyrann "Honey Badger" Mathieu this could be a much different game!

zippy
12-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Hey, who was that team with the yellow pants that was playing against Georgia while we were waiting for LSU to arrive?

BigB08822
12-04-2011, 02:15 AM
I needed a Xanax and a Crown and Sprite but I survived the first half. LSU has one hell of a team that does not stop playing. UGA had some serious butter fingers that easily cost them at least one TD. I am cheering hard for Ok State to jump Bama but TPTB have spoken and ESPN is already scrolling the Bama/LSU title game match up before other games finish or the votes are cast. Agenda, much?

Simone411
12-04-2011, 02:38 AM
I needed a Xanax and a Crown and Sprite but I survived the first half. LSU has one hell of a team that does not stop playing. UGA had some serious butter fingers that easily cost them at least one TD. I am cheering hard for Ok State to jump Bama but TPTB have spoken and ESPN is already scrolling the Bama/LSU title game match up before other games finish or the votes are cast. Agenda, much?

Well said. LSU has a fast team this year and Wing is one hell of a punter. We also have two really great quarterbacks. It was a complete turn around for LSU during the second half but LSU has always been able to come back strong and take control. Great defense! I'm really proud of our Tigers! :)