PDA

View Full Version : Russian Dolls--Bling! Vodka! Fur Coats!

Pages : [1] 2

Matryeshka
08-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Come on, who else was going to start a thread on a show called "Russian Dolls"?

I hope this is as huge of a train wreck as promised. I love skanky babyshkas. It's living up to it so far, and it's only been on 45 seconds.

my little pony
08-12-2011, 03:36 AM
they are all begging to be punched

rfisher
08-12-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm hooked. I keep picturing all the Russian ice skaters in these roles. And Weir.

my little pony
08-12-2011, 03:43 AM
so far i think they are all older than their stated age

Matryeshka
08-12-2011, 03:44 AM
c'mon, mlp. You know you want to go shopping with her. Imagine the whickity-whack you and a Russian grandmother could come up with.

I adore how orange the young Russian is. I mean, if you're going to go orange, go day-glo I always say. There are entire clown colleges in awe of that right now. Mary Murphy's probably really jealous.

Matryeshka
08-12-2011, 03:51 AM
I'm so glad the US finally has an answer to the UK's My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

I was really worried that we'd never be able to top that awesomeness, but now we have picked up the samovar!!! Take that, Irish Travellers!

:HA!:

my little pony
08-12-2011, 03:54 AM
unless they pee outside, i still think the irish travelers have this contest tied up

dbell1
08-12-2011, 04:07 AM
I felt bad for that grandmom. She won and there's no family there for her. Suck it up and stay for your husband's mom. Oh, and hubby's missing a pair. :rolleyes:

Had the feeling Diana and 'Spanish guy with the nice car' were breaking up. He looked blindsided. Dodged a major bullet there.

Not sure I'll watch it again though. They seemed more self centered than the Real Housewives and had more plastic than a Kardashian.

my little pony
08-12-2011, 04:09 AM
i think matry should apply for jobs in brighton beach so she can go to the banya and eavesdrop

BigB08822
08-12-2011, 04:10 AM
At some point we have to see Oksana Baiul in the background. I know she is Ukranian but I think she would fit right in and I think she frequents some of the places I have seen on the show.

Bonita
08-12-2011, 04:16 AM
What is this show about? I keep seeing trailers during Dance Moms, but I'm like WTF. And one of the ladies looks and sounds just like Ok. B. Is it a mail bride thing?

ChelleC
08-12-2011, 04:17 AM
Please tell me this show is going to be available to be viewed online somewhere.

my little pony
08-12-2011, 04:31 AM
At some point we have to see Oksana Baiul in the background. I know she is Ukranian but I think she would fit right in and I think she frequents some of the places I have seen on the show.

i thought diana was a fresh looking straight from rehab oksana until i went and stood right on top of the tv

julieann
08-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Damn, I forgot this was on tonight :mad: I wanted to go to bed early and it doesn't start until 10:30! Oh well

emason
08-12-2011, 11:55 AM
What is this show about? I keep seeing trailers during Dance Moms, but I'm like WTF. And one of the ladies looks and sounds just like Ok. B. Is it a mail bride thing?

Not a mail bride thing; more like The Real Housewives of Brighton Beach. The Brighton Beach neighborhood of NY has a huge Russian immigrant community and presto, your next reality TV show.