PDA

View Full Version : Russian Dolls--Bling! Vodka! Fur Coats!

Pages : 1 [2]

Jenya
08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I loved it. :rofl: Although at some points it reminded me a little too much of my own family... :shuffle:

oleada
09-08-2011, 07:15 AM
My friend said: "Whenever a relative asks me why I don't hang out with more nice Ukrainian girls from the neighborhood, I send them links to this show".

I've only watched bits and pieces but I swear I have a coworker who'd fit right in...

IceAlisa
09-11-2011, 06:46 PM
O.M.G. :eek: My husband sent me a link to this on youtube. It's the train wreck you'd hoped for, Matry. And more.

:eek:

My friend said: "Whenever a relative asks me why I don't hang out with more nice Ukrainian girls from the neighborhood, I send them links to this show".

I've only watched bits and pieces but I swear I have a coworker who'd fit right in...
I know people who'd fit right in. We are talking pounds and pounds of very ample flesh spilling out of tight couture gowns in great, jiggling waves. And animal print, lots and lots of animal print. Exhibit A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr-DCLybrpQ&feature=related)

Gawd, how I would love to give her a make-over and to put her into something classy and age appropriate without being dowdy and to remove those hideous extensions.

To give this woman her due--she runs a successful business, that restaurant that I would never set foot into but nonetheless, good for her.

Also: not all Russians are like that. Some of us don't drink peroxide or the spray tanning solution.

myhoneyhoney
10-13-2011, 12:19 AM
I've been DVRing this show and finally got around to watching it. It's a HOOT! omg. This past weekend I just watched the episode when Marina's MIL went on a date. I LOVE how Marina said she was going to puke, the way she said it was hilarious. Considering how my hubby was talking about underwear with his dad on the phone and I overheard it, made ME want to puke, I can't imagine if FIL started taking about sex, I'd puke for sure! lol.
Oh geez, what a run on sentence that was....

Civic
10-13-2011, 05:15 AM
Is this a reality television show or a scripted drama?

BittyBug
10-13-2011, 06:26 AM
It seems to be a scripted reality TV drama. ;) That has been canceled. :(

I seriously don't know if I can go on without knowing whether Marina and Sveta ever made up or instead decided to scratch each other's eyes out (and if they did, whether they charged an admission fee). Or whether Albert got revenge on Anastasia for being such a tart and dumping him. Or whether Diana will find enough perfume to overpower the scent of desperation long enough to snag a husband. :drama:

Loved how everyone on the show had both RussianUkrainian and terrible New York accents at the same time. Loved Renata and how much she loves her darling Boris. Loved the wacky Eva. Loved the incredible level of tackiness. Too bad not enough other viewers felt the same way.

myhoneyhoney
10-13-2011, 04:08 PM
It seems to be a scripted reality TV drama. ;) That has been canceled. :(

Already? Oh darn, this show was becoming one of my laugh, drink wine, and knit routine. boooo