PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway Allstars

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sk9tingfan
08-08-2011, 07:04 PM
The usual suspects in terms of judges, etc. are in for a big change:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2011/08/08/7304670-project-runway-all-stars-holsters-its-gunn

"Angela Lindvall will take on the Klum role, with judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman. Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles is stepping in for Gunn."

"All Stars" will feature 13 contestants from previous seasons: Mondo Guerra, Austin Scarlett, Anthony Williams, Sweet P, Kenley Collins, Rami Kashou, Kara Janx, Elisa Jimenez, Jerell Scott, Gordana Gehlhausen, Mila Hermanovski, April Johnston and Michael Costello."

Fergus
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Kenley? :yikes: UGH! :drama: (Though understandable for the potential dramatics.......)

PRlady
08-08-2011, 07:30 PM
"All Stars" will feature 13 contestants from previous seasons: Mondo Guerra, Austin Scarlett, Anthony Williams, Sweet P, Kenley Collins, Rami Kashou, Kara Janx, Elisa Jimenez, Jerell Scott, Gordana Gehlhausen, Mila Hermanovski, April Johnston and Michael Costello."

:rofl: Kenley! No wonder Tim doesn't want any part of it!

But Mila, Gordana, Michael, April...I liked those guys and will be happy to see them again.

skatesindreams
08-08-2011, 07:32 PM
A very interesting group of contestants.
It remains to be seen how much Heidi's absence will affect the show's appeal.

my little pony
08-08-2011, 07:43 PM
i liked kenley's clothes until she threw the cat

jamesy
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised/relieved they didn't throw Ivy in there so she and Michael C could go at it again.

reckless
08-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I was all for this until I saw that Isaac Mizrahi is going to be one of the judges.

It's too bad there aren't more people from the early seasons. Only two people from the first three seasons and one of them is Austin, who overstayed his welcome, imo, with his last Bravo show.

hydro
08-08-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm surprised/relieved they didn't throw Ivy in there so she and Michael C could go at it again.

Same here. The cast is odious, except for Mondo and Rami, I don't really like any of them. Mila was okay, but kind of boring.

I'm not surprised that Kenley would want to be part of it since she is a narcissistic little witch...and I agree with the poster above, it's no wonder Tim Gunn declined.

And after watching the Fashion Disaster on Bravo, Isaac Mizrahi :yikes:

PRlady
08-08-2011, 08:07 PM
It's too bad there aren't more people from the early seasons. Only two people from the first three seasons and one of them is Austin, who overstayed his welcome, imo, with his last Bravo show.

I didn't watch the first three seasons. :shuffle: I only tuned in for the first time when they were designing Sasha's dress. What season was that?

reckless
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
I didn't watch the first three seasons. :shuffle: I only tuned in for the first time when they were designing Sasha's dress. What season was that?

That was season two.

Beefcake
08-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Thank you for not trashing up my Project Runway 9 thread with this groaner of a show. :P

Same here. The cast is odious, except for Mondo and Rami, I don't really like any of them. Mila was okay, but kind of boring.
THIS.

Thank goodness for the goodness that is Mondo and Sweet P and the hotness that is Rami (still 100% edible) ... because the rest of this cast range from bore to horrid.

:angryfire RED HOT HATE for Michael Costello and the walkin', talkin', cliche speakin' stereotype that is Anthony.

Spit girl Elisa, really?

In summary, yeh, I'll watch this. :lol:

Beefcake
08-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Wow, none from the best season of PR?

Uli, Laura, Michael, or the funniest duo ever for PR -- Kayne and Robert.

Reuven
08-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Kenley? :yikes: UGH! :drama: (Though understandable for the potential dramatics.......)
Sort of a toss-up between who might be the biggest :drama: – Kenley or Michael C.?

jamesy
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
the walkin', talkin', cliche speakin' stereotype that is Anthony.
Good thing you aren't watching the current season of Big Brother and the caricature that is Lawon. :lol:

Beefcake
08-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't want to act up in front of company, :drama: but, GIRLfriend ...

one Miss Sugarbaker wannabe in a reality TV season is one too many