PDA

View Full Version : US JGP Ladies Poll

Pages : [1] 2

haribobo
08-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Because everything USFS and ISU does is determined by FSU poll, its about time for this one. With Siraj, Lam, Hicks, and Kulgeyko assigned to the first 2 events, which 4 ladies should USFS give the next 4 slots to (likely the last 2 events where they'd have time to get assigned to a second event if they do well)....

Jenna
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I chose Miller, Keiser, Gold, and Cesario.

oleada
08-08-2011, 06:11 PM
I totally agree with those choices.

shan
08-08-2011, 06:30 PM
I want to see Cesario on the Senior Grand Prix!!!

Eris
08-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Of course Keiser and Gold. Also I wanna see there Jiang and Miller. Nina showed so much improvement this summer!
And if a novice bronze medalist recieved a JGP, why should a novice champion stay at home?

query5
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM
it is hard for me to decide.
4 i would put--leah, gracie, samatha, nina,, polina edmunds-, angela wang from what i saw on the videos .
for me all the u.s. girls are improving and jumping higher-so it is a hard call.
i don't envy the u.s. figure skating figuring out which girls should go into the junior grand prix.
my first gut is leah, gracie,samatha, angela

haribobo
08-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Of course Keiser and Gold. Also I wanna see there Jiang and Miller. Nina showed so much improvement this summer!
And if a novice bronze medalist recieved a JGP, why should a novice champion stay at home?

What? If you mean Kulgeyko, she is the current junior bronze medalist. The novice bronze medalist is Mariah Bell and she hasn't gotten an assignment.

l'etoile
08-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Samantha, Gracie and Leah would be my sure choices. They all seem secure on jumps which include 3-3s, and their skating skills were quite impressive.

Eris
08-08-2011, 08:02 PM
What? If you mean Kulgeyko, she is the current junior bronze medalist. The novice bronze medalist is Mariah Bell and she hasn't gotten an assignment.

Oops, sorry, I confused the seasons. Katarina was 3rd last year at a novice level, right?

Jenna
08-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Oops, sorry, I confused the seasons. Katarina was 3rd last year at a novice level, right?

Yes. She was third on novice in 2010, behind Leah Keiser and Ashley Cain.

pinky166
08-09-2011, 03:14 AM
I say Gold, Keiser, Jiang, and Edmunds. I know Dinh is probably garaunteed an assignment because of nationals but she hasn't been skating well this summer, which makes it a tough call. As for Kiri and Ashley, I'd like to see them compete in and do well at a summer competition before being assigned. Also isn't pairs Ashley's main focus?

chipso1
08-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Gold, Keiser, Cesario, Miller.

MoreIce
08-09-2011, 07:19 AM
I voted Gold, Keiser, Edmunds, and Long although I guess it would be strange for Long to get one before Miller.
What is up with Mckinzie Daniels though? Was she injured after nationals? Her Glacier Falls skates were pretty much a disaster. I can't imagine her being sent to a jgp right now the way she is skating.

her grace
08-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Brace yourselves, because it's more likely to be Dinh, Cesario, Daniels, and Cain, based on the current list of alternates being sent to the ISU.

pinky166
08-10-2011, 02:57 AM
I voted Gold, Keiser, Edmunds, and Long although I guess it would be strange for Long to get one before Miller.
What is up with Mckinzie Daniels though? Was she injured after nationals? Her Glacier Falls skates were pretty much a disaster. I can't imagine her being sent to a jgp right now the way she is skating.

I think she was injured, and Lauren Dinh too, who was equally disasterous at Liberty. But they are healed now, although their skating doesn't seem to suggest it. I tend to think they are both going to get assingments though...