PDA

View Full Version : JK Rowling's Pottermore

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Octoberopals
09-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Are the e books going to be able to be downloaded to Kindle?

CynicElle
09-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Wheee, I finally got into Pottermore tonight. And I got sorted into Slytherin! :cheer: I completely stink at brewing potions though, so other Slytherins might not be too happy that I'm in their house.

maatTheViking
09-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Are the e books going to be able to be downloaded to Kindle?

I'm with you, i just want the books on my kindle. I stopped reading after the 4th? I think,nand now I'm not until they are ebooks. Grrrr

MacMadame
09-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Mini-Mac is a Slytherin too. I'm not sure what that says about my parenting though.

milanessa
09-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Mini-Mac is a Slytherin too. I'm not sure what that says about my parenting though.

Just ask us - we'll tell you. :D

ChelleC
09-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Okay, I got in yesterday. Still haven't been sorted yet, and it keeps telling me to come back later as they are restricting access. :(

rfisher
09-29-2011, 01:15 AM
OMG what if I'm not Griffindore? I'll die. Ravenclaw might be OK, but Slytherin or Hufflepuff? Oh, the inhumanity.

FigureSpins
09-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Tip: Only collect the things you really need prior to being sorted. If you go back and grab them after the sorting, you earn house points for found money and such.

My kids are working their way up to the sorting hat. If they get Griffindor, they're going to trade accounts with me (because it's permanent) - they'd rather be in Slytherin. (First time EVAH that I wasn't put in Griffindor!)

Facebook rumor says that there's a bug in Pottermore and most of the people sorted this month ended up in SLYTHERIN (not Griffindor). Supposedly, someone's been keeping tabs on the house head counts, but it could be just sour grapes.

Edited to correct typo - wireless keyboard needs new batteries!

ChelleC
09-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Facebook rumor says that there's a bug in Pottermore and most of the people sorted this month ended up in Griffindor. Allegedly, someone's been keeping tabs on the house head counts, but it could be just sour grapes.

If I'm a Gryiffindor, I'm getting on the train and going back home. :scream:

Ravenclaw or Slytherin for me!!

FigureSpins
09-29-2011, 02:19 AM
If I'm a Gryiffindor, I'm getting on the train and going back home. :scream:

Ravenclaw or Slytherin for me!!
Let me know and I'll trade with you, lol. I meant to type "Slytherin" but got distracted by this @#$%^& keyboard and wrote "Griffindor" by mistake.

michiruwater
09-29-2011, 02:42 AM
Gryffindor. It is spelled Gryffindor.

Kruss
09-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm disappointed that I missed the beta. I didn't pay enough attention to what it was about, so I didn't sign up. Now that I see the fun folks are having, I'm feeling very much like a muggle. :drama:

FigureSpins
09-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Wait a few days and you too can enter the Wizarding World of Pottermore. My kids' email only came a few days ago, so all the online stalking I did wasn't really necessary. At this late stage, there are no real bugs to be worked out, other than traffic issues.

I suspect, however, that the system will be overwhelmed by traffic for the first week, at least. Pottermore has often had the "too many people" problem. They've underestimated demand throughout this whole launch, so I wouldn't expect someone to wave a magic wand and make that problem disappear.

ETA: I know it's Gryffindor, but it was late at night and now I can't make the correction.

rfisher
09-29-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm disappointed that I missed the beta. I didn't pay enough attention to what it was about, so I didn't sign up. Now that I see the fun folks are having, I'm feeling very much like a muggle. :drama:

Don't be sad. I'm still in Muggle clothing as well. But, I'd better get that red and gold or I'll be :wuzrobbed

FigureSpins
09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Since I like swimming and skating, I obviously like water, so I answered all of the sorting questions related to water in a positive way.
The Slytherin common room is underwater...word to the wise: AIR!

I think the house:element breakout is: Gryffindor:Fire, Slytherin:Water, Hufflepuff:Earth, Ravenclaw:Air.