PDA

View Full Version : JK Rowling's Pottermore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Amy L
04-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Hufflepuff with 21,675,123 points in 4th

That's why I only challenged Hufflepuffs yesterday. In the very likely outcome that I lost, I knew that Hufflepuff would never overtake Slytherins just because of me. I think the Sorting Hat realized my inner :2faced: before I did.

agalisgv
04-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Is anyone else getting an error page for dueling? Nope!

Perhaps it cowers in fear at your prowess :cool:

The house point totals change second by second. So while Slytherin is usually in the lead, Gryffindor caught up at one point. It will continue to go back and forth, though. For awhile, Ravenclaw was ahead of Gryffindor.
I have come to realize I am a true Slytherin at heart and was miss-sorted. I have no patience to brew stupid potions that I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or dueling when I suck at it. Just fyi--Slytherins lurve to duel.

rfisher
04-18-2012, 11:51 PM
I have come to realize I am a true Slytherin at heart and was miss-sorted. I have no patience to brew stupid potions that I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or dueling when I suck at it. I'd just buy the potions and cheat at the duel. My mother would have spent hours and hours practicing this stuff and been brilliant. I'm just going to go buy some stuff and then find more goodies. I have a trunk load of stuff, but am sure I missed things. But, first I'm going to reregister and get myself properly sorted. :drama: I knew I should have answered those dark arts questions like I really felt. I couldn't have been a death eater because Voldy would annoy me when he started giving orders. I don't take orders from others. I don't have a problem giving them.

agalisgv
04-18-2012, 11:52 PM
So now I know why Amy has rejected my challenges

:sigh:

Hannahclear
04-18-2012, 11:53 PM
What does the pop-up window say that you did wrong when it tells you the potion failed?

Also, keep in mind, this could just be a site glitch.

It tells me that I didn't do it in the right order, but I checked it a million times.

Let's call it a glitch. I have a Ravenclaw rep to defend here. :D

Really, the whole thing has been worth it so far just for the Minerva McGonagall and Dursley back stories.

IceAlisa
04-18-2012, 11:58 PM
I am assuming you are adding the snake fangs from the bag immediately to the right of the cauldron. Because I started out by adding some green things in the baggy to the right of that. I also confused horned slugs with snake fangs at some point. Looking at the pictures in the book cleared that up for me :shuffle:

Hannahclear
04-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Yup, did all that, double checked. It's really bothering me, which is dumbz.

agalisgv
04-19-2012, 12:04 AM
I created a whole new account to see if it would let me duel on that one (and got sorted into Slytherin again with a whole different set of questions... guess that makes me a true Slytherin :lol:) and that account does NOT bring up the error page.. hmm. It seems very strange. What's your new account name?

I sent you a challenge to your old one--does it come up?

brina
04-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Hannahclear, that happens to me on the Awakening potion or whatever it's called... it tells me I am doing it wrong when I am fairly certain I'm doing what the directions say! I think it's glitchy (or I am too stubborn to believe I am doing it wrong :lol:).

agalisgv, It's SilverBronze1352. It says I have two duels waiting me but I can't tell whom they are from.

shsocu
04-19-2012, 12:08 AM
I found a couple of fansites that might help
http://forums.pottermorecentral.com/forum.php

This one breaks down the price to brew each potion
http://hugadragon.com/

agalisgv
04-19-2012, 12:09 AM
agalisgv, It's SilverBronze1352. It says I have two duels waiting me but I can't tell whom they are from. I friended your second identity.

I noticed sometime late last night that all the points for the Houses were made equal, and the site was modified in some way. Perhaps that's connected to the problems you're having?

IceAlisa
04-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Yup, did all that, double checked. It's really bothering me, which is dumbz.

Glitch! :lynch: site developers

Scintillation
04-19-2012, 12:30 AM
You guys move fast, I felt like I didn't sign off for very long. I'm trying to sign in with my Kindle but it doesn't want to log on on there. :mad:
I'm MidnightMagic29812, and taking my sweet ass time in Chapter 2 of book one.

kwanatic
04-19-2012, 01:05 AM
I've read the first book a zillion times but I never remember which potions are the right ones; the one to go forward and the one to go back. I worked the riddle and got it right on the first try! Yay me!

I'm almost done going through the story, which makes me a bit sad b/c I know we'll have to wait until the next book is ready...:(

jamesy
04-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Hufflepuff with 21,675,123 points in 4th
it's a good thing us honey badgers don't give a shit :EVILLE: