PDA

View Full Version : AGT the live shows

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Rob
08-31-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm hoping MAS, TI and Poplyfe have killer performances next week.

Me too. They are still my top 3. Nevermind the headlining the AGT show -- I think these 3 and maybe Landon the magician are the ones who could carry their own full length show. I think the technical possibilites are endless for TI if they have a budget; MAS can do a great full length burn the floor style show because they have so many versatile dancers; Pop Lyfe are pop stars in the making who can carry a whole concert. I think Landon has enough good tricks to put on a full Vegas show. I really want him to go through. The rest of last night -- either the act doesn't lend itself to more than a couple of minutes (like KK, Prof. Splash) or the act isn't fully developed yet.

KK might get through and that's fine. That was fun.
FU - I like them better than West Springfield, but not better than MAS or TI. I don't mind if they go through either.
Landon should go through - would be a crime if he didn't.
Snap Boogie wasted a lot of his time - he's adorable, but he's not a headliner.
Anna - the sound on my TV must be off because I thought I heard more bad notes than the judges seemed to hear -- she's talented, but she's in development. But if she goes through it is ok.
Gymkana - eek, my Terps blew it. I have seen them at lots of half time shows and they have never blown it, but they've never used fire in the Comcast Center.
Bike show - doesn't float my boat. In fact, I lost interest and started cleaning the kitchen so I can't comment on them going through.
Jump rope - they had mistakes - it is a fun act, but they aren't as good at dance as the dance teams, and they aren't as good at the acrobatics portion as some of the acro teams. They shouldn't go through.
Landau -- I really like him a lot and I think he could have a fun career -- but his performance quality needs time. He is just getting his stage legs under him. I'd like to see him through, but if not, well ok.
Steven Retchless - jeez this guy is strong. I think he'd be great in a Cirque type show, but if he goes home now, it is fine with me.
Prof Splash - I am done with this.
Silhouettes - this one didn't work for me. The First one was cute, the last one was pure American cheese and worked smoothly. This was disjointed and uneven. I think they might have the following though.

Garden Kitty
08-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Did anyone get the word that the Silhouettes were trying to spell out during their act?

Rob
08-31-2011, 04:51 PM
No, not at all.

Allen
09-01-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm surprised to hear that last night received the highest amount of votes all season. Nothing made me really want to vote.

I'm assuming of this three that Silhouettes will go through.

rfisher
09-01-2011, 02:10 AM
They should have enough votes just from relatives alone.

Allen
09-01-2011, 02:24 AM
I would assume these two are both going through.

rfisher
09-01-2011, 02:25 AM
My thought also. I know the entire state of WV was voting like crazy last night. :lol:

I fell for it. :lol: I think the entire state of WV just had a heart attack.

Garden Kitty
09-01-2011, 02:30 AM
I don't really like Anna's singing, but I give her a lot of credit for not carrying on like a banshee when she was announced as the winner. and Landau was very gracious to her when he thought she was the one who was advancing.

Allen
09-01-2011, 02:31 AM
I didn't fall for it.

I'm assuming Landon is going through out of this group.

I hope Kinetic King takes that last spot from the judges.

rfisher
09-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Landon through :cheer2: I can't wait to see what he'll do next week.

BlueAranjuez
09-01-2011, 02:34 AM
I love Landon, and he's quite the hottie! :)

Allen
Landon through :cheer2: I can't wait to see what he'll do next week.

Let's hope it has something to do with him being shirtless :grope:

Garden Kitty
Good for Landon. So is it Snap Boogie vs. Kinetic King for the last spot?

ETA: oh no, there are also that boring motorcyle act they all seem to love for no reason

Allen
09-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Good for Landon. So is it Snap Boogie vs. Kinetic King for the last spot?

Or the Smage Brothers.

rfisher
09-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Let's hope it has something to do with him being shirtless :grope:

Works for me.